PDA

View Full Version : Stomp Stomp, it's not fair!

Rachael Warren
09-03-2005, 08:03 AM
We have got to go to a wedding, Freya is all glammed up and looking lovely.

I have to wear drab. I'm not even allowed to wear these.

Hardly noticable really, Iv'e worn them out a lot, my favorite boots. :(

Rachael. :)

(While Tristen is away I can have a little tantrum!;))

Brenda Elizabeth
09-03-2005, 08:22 AM
Don't you just hate that Rachael, it just is'nt fair.

love
Brenda XXX

Rachael Warren
09-03-2005, 08:24 AM
Yes Brenda, my daughter and wife are looking lovely, I'll just have to find a wall to blend into!

Rachael. :D

Brenda Elizabeth
09-03-2005, 08:34 AM
The only consolation is to look at some of the other female guest's outfits, and think I would look better in that.

Love
Brenda XXX

Rachael Warren
09-03-2005, 08:39 AM
Thanks Brenda, now why didn't I think of that, hmmm maybe I won't hate it as much as I first thought! :D

I was looking forward to being a bridesmaid, no invite though! :(

Hugs, Rachael. :)

urban gypsy
09-03-2005, 11:24 AM
hi racheal

life's a bitch, go fully drab get drunk have a sulk ,stomp your feet, then dress extra special the day after just to show how much the other girls there would have been out in the shade by you.

HaleyPink2000
09-03-2005, 12:44 PM
Gawd, that brings back lots of times I have pouted and She usually gives in. LOL:)

As for the dressing thats a good idea! Pouting when you can't dress. Hmmm Does that work? Laffin here.

Haley:)

HaleyPink2000
09-03-2005, 12:47 PM
Oh and Rachel your quote hun. That your a TV repair person. That was so funny, Good pun.

Just keep your smile. It's a nice one. Oh and yeah, pout when you need to. LOL!

Love to you Hun.

Jonien
09-03-2005, 01:20 PM
Been there Just a month ago but as my wife sead it is the bride's day and if I went en femme who would be getting the attention and it wold not be fair

I had to agree but it did't make it better

Rachael Warren
09-03-2005, 03:17 PM
hi racheal

life's a bitch, go fully drab get drunk have a sulk ,stomp your feet, then dress extra special the day after just to show how much the other girls there would have been out in the shade by you.

Good Idea Joanna, but I was driving :(

Now the dress special tomorrow bit sounds good, wouldn't mind borrowing the brides outfit, she was stunning and MY SIZE :drool:

Hugs, Rachael. :)

Rachael Warren
09-03-2005, 03:24 PM
Gawd, that brings back lots of times I have pouted and She usually gives in. LOL:)

As for the dressing thats a good idea! Pouting when you can't dress. Hmmm Does that work? Laffin here.

Hi Haley, I'll remember to try the pout, flashing my eyelids just gets me slapped. :D

I didn't really have a problem with it, I was just making a point.

I went in conventional attire, but left my favorite earings in, that allways makes people look, and of course something special underneath. ;)

Love Rachael.

Rachael Warren
09-03-2005, 03:34 PM
You might look better than the "bride" so it was probably best that you didn't. I don't like the term "Drab" it sounds so grey and gloomy.

Hi Morph, that would never happen, she was stunning and radient, I was very happy for her. You should have seen her dress it was absolutely beautiful.

I doubt that my boots would have been compared in any way. ;)

Oh, and I don't like to offend, so I dressed in "grey and Gloomy" clothes. ;)

LOL, Rachael. :)

Rachael Warren
09-03-2005, 03:40 PM
Been there Just a month ago but as my wife sead it is the bride's day and if I went en femme who would be getting the attention and it wold not be fair

I had to agree but it did't make it better

Hi Jonien, or should I call you Christina now?

Your wife is absolutely right, it is the brides special day, and she should rightly be the centre of attention.

You did the right thing.

Love, Racheal. :)

Sophia Rearen
09-04-2005, 09:00 AM
Last fall I was givin by the bride and the groom the go ahead to appear enfemme at their wedding. Sadly, my wife said she would not go if I did so. :( She said it's the brides day. She was right. I went endrab much to the disappoinment of me and the others that were expecting Sophia.

Rachael Warren
09-04-2005, 09:27 AM
Last fall I was givin by the bride and the groom the go ahead to appear enfemme at their wedding. Sadly, my wife said she would not go if I did so. :( She said it's the brides day. She was right. I went endrab much to the disappoinment of me and the others that were expecting Sophia.

It is the most special day for a GG, no way should anyone spoil it.

It's nerve racking enough for the bride and groom, I know it was for Freya and I.

I couldn't wait to get away, no it wasn't because of that..................

Rachael. :D

Tristen Cox
09-05-2005, 09:10 AM
Actually I like the outfit. Now about this rant thing when Tristen's not here, can't we just rant anyways?

Oh yeah, I'm...

...nevermind :confused:

Julie
09-05-2005, 09:22 AM
Rachel, I think weddings have to be the most torturous events we go to. A chance to get all dolled up and strut your stuff and we are expected to wear drab boring guy clothes. After too many times feeling like this I made some alterations in my attire. I have a bone white silk sportscoat that I'd wear over a Hawaiian print shirt with either dark blue or bone white dress pants, depending on the shirt I was wearing. What's funny is I seemed to attract more attention from the women. Suddenly, weddings became more fun! What a flirt! https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/emoticons/T_MAKI~1.GIF

Julie
09-05-2005, 09:25 AM

Hate to disagree but it's not the birde's day, it's the couple's day who are getting married.

Rachael Warren
09-05-2005, 12:41 PM
Actually I like the outfit. Now about this rant thing when Tristen's not here, can't we just rant anyways?

Oh yeah, I'm...

...nevermind :confused:

It was only a little tantrum, a toungue in cheek rant at Freya, didn't think that you'd mind!

Did you have a good time?

Rachael.

Rachael Warren
09-05-2005, 12:42 PM
Rachel, I think weddings have to be the most torturous events we go to. A chance to get all dolled up and strut your stuff and we are expected to wear drab boring guy clothes. After too many times feeling like this I made some alterations in my attire. I have a bone white silk sportscoat that I'd wear over a Hawaiian print shirt with either dark blue or bone white dress pants, depending on the shirt I was wearing. What's funny is I seemed to attract more attention from the women. Suddenly, weddings became more fun! What a flirt! https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/emoticons/T_MAKI~1.GIF

That is a good idea, I'll ponder that one.

I don't think Freya would like me flirting though.;)

Thanks Julie.

Rachael. :)

Katie Ashe
09-06-2005, 09:09 AM
Yep, so not fair. I went to a wedding this weekend. I wore my pink shirt, new high-heeled boots, pantyhose under my dress slacks. The wedding party wore pink strapless satin dresses with clear high-heeled slides. I was so jealous just looking at them, they all were so beautiful... :cry: & :drool: