PDA

View Full Version : Which one?

Lucy_Bella
09-19-2010, 09:44 PM
When you get all girly up do you demand attention or desire attention? Normally as an average Joe in drab, I could care less ...But for some reason here lately ....I have this desire to be noticed? Why? No not from any sex in particular .. It could be a good male friend who is understanding and just talk and has simular issues or if I was very lucky.. A lady friend and whatever she would love to do..:D ..

Wonder why all the sudden I have these feelings? ? ? I have always been content in the closet..

Debra Russell
09-19-2010, 10:19 PM
there comes a time when the pink fog intervienes and we all really want to beseen as the woman we want to be! if only for a while. Someime it last longer than others. Being busy, stress and grass or playfull kittens I dont know what triggers it but think and be carefull during that time as dumbness and stupidity are lurking in the fog! ..... Debbie

NoraTV
09-20-2010, 01:33 AM
The best attention that i receive is from myself: acknowledging that I am also a beautfiul woman (or at least as beautiful as I can be).

Freddy12
09-20-2010, 05:50 AM
Being noticed can be vital. It says that a person has seen us, and at least to some extent has taken note that we are feminine. I know that I like it when I'm noticed, and I think that most people like to be noticed. Some folks dress enfemme so that they can draw more attention to themselves, while others want to just express their feminine side. Reasons we dress can also change. Just enjoy, and don't over analyze.

Gerrijerry
09-20-2010, 05:56 AM
How about putting it simple. You just want to be accepted the way you are. Is that really so much to ask. Well for many it is for some it is not. MtoF or FtoM all we want is to be accepted and live out lives.

carhill2mn
09-20-2010, 01:17 PM
IMHO it is a natural progression. As you become more comfortable with who you are and become better at your presentation I think it is quite normal to want to be "noticed" as an attractive person and to participate in normal activities. It also helps you to validate what you have been seeing in your mirror. A word of caution: in addition to looking good you need to be able to walk, sit, act, converse as a woman would so that you do not appear as the "man in a dress".
Good luck, have fun as it is a great experience!

jessica renee
09-20-2010, 07:10 PM
I don't know, but I feel the same way. When in drab, I dress plain, in dark colors like I'm trying to blend in. When I'm dressed, I feel as if I need to be out and about and noticeable. If you figure out what the cause is, let all of us know.