PDA

View Full Version : Increasing my lower portion

sarika.cdcd
09-20-2010, 02:33 AM
Can anyone help me with some tips to enhance my lower portion of body- butts, hips and thighs.
I am mtf crossdresser (22) and am quite slim in built. The excercises, diets or conduct of my body through which i can improve my lower portion.
Have been doing some escsercises which learned through browsing over the net but I am not quite satisfied with the result. Taking hormones is the last thing on my mind and have'nt tried any yet.

prene
09-20-2010, 02:53 AM
Great problem to have.
Don't lift weights keep a nice thin top.
For me cardio/running gave me big(thunder) thighs and butt.

suzy1
09-20-2010, 03:09 AM
As prene said, don’t exorcise the upper half of your body.
The slimmer you can get [but not skinny] the better.
I do two types of exorcise, fast walking and running. About 2 hours a day every day. [for my legs and bum]
And 50 crunches 3 times a day for a flat tummy.
But I have been doing this for the last 10 years so it takes time.
You get very fit by the way.
How much do you want that nice figure?.....but its worth it.

Hope that helps, SUZY

Loni
09-20-2010, 03:50 AM
not so much a bigger bum but you can get killer legs by riding a roadie bike a lot, like three times a week doing 20 miles ea day and one day (weekend) doing 50 - 60 miles with some hills. you do not have to be a Lance Armstrong, just ride the bike for fun. as working the bike works all of you from the waist down and your back (only two mussels) and your belly all six of them.
and of course eat right. your health will improve over the course of a year....pending a couple "other" things.

OccasionalSkirt
09-20-2010, 04:45 AM
Sarika, you can get a body brief, like this one:

http://www.clcrv.com/crossdressing/vv1x.cfm

It's a little pricey, but I got one, and wow, it makes a huge difference. I know that no matter what I do, I won't have a female looking body without hormones, so a little padding goes a long way.

I bought the Veronica 1 btw.

sarika.cdcd
09-20-2010, 05:00 AM
Thanks everyone for your suggestions. It looks like had to work a lot on this for better result. But for my hips which i wud want it to be broader laterally, are there any ways?

erickka
09-20-2010, 06:15 AM
Sure. You can take the Peg Bundy approach and eat lots of bon-bons! But , seriously, you can do a lot with some different thickness and density foam rubber sheets and make some padding that will work very well. There are a lot of girls here (including myself) that have done that. It is a lot cheaper than dropping about $200 on a veronica, especially if you are not any where near a full-timer. Another plus to that is that you can experiment until you get the exact look that you want.

Kelly Blaine
09-20-2010, 04:18 PM
I have some of the same problems other then my rear. I workout and it is nicely shaped but the hips, ugh! I bought a brief from The BFS that is really nice including a high 4 inch waist band for stomach shaping and also a very convient slit in the bottom for bathroom time. It increases you hips by 2 inches and bum by 1. $70.

AllieSF
09-20-2010, 05:27 PM
You can do a search here and get all kinds of great ideas from expensive veronicas (I, II, III, IV, etc.) to store bought padded butt and hip panties/girdles to do it yourself foam aides. I personally use a padded hip and butt panty and add a separate pad to each side to increase the hips and then put a molded butt enhancer panty over all that making my hops more proportional to my wider shoulders and giving my a butt that I do not have naturally. It works great for me and I can vary somewhat the effects when wearing smaller and tighter slacks and skirts. Good luck.

Rachel2000
11-09-2010, 01:55 AM
Check out this place. The prices aren't that bad and the shapewear that I have purchased from them have made a world of difference IMO. Not that I really needed much enhancement but just like most of us I'm always critical of my appearance and constantly seeking the perfect look. I have a 28" waist and 36" hips but I wanted my butt to protrude just that little bit extra so I tried some padded panties from here and all I could say was WOW!! As soon as I get a chance I will post a couple of before and after pictures. Here is the URL: http://www.lovemybubbles.com/?gclid=CPnPpuT6oqQCFVjW5wodYUeC5g

eluuzion
11-09-2010, 03:47 AM
If you want to have fun doing it...play tennis.

If you want to gain weight, spend more time on your computer and drink beer while you are surfing.

If you have a hard time sticking to a scheduled workout and want to add muscle...rob a liquor store and go to prison. In five years you will be like a rock.

If you want the easy way out, buy one of those cheap full length mirrors at Wal-Mart for $8 and mount it on a door. Then just push in on different areas of the mirror to distort your image to whatever your heart desires ! works for me. lol