PDA

View Full Version : Went out dressed to a lesbian bar on Saturday

DeeDee1974
09-20-2010, 10:53 AM
My wife has a best friend Jen who has been very supportive, and it turns out her mom is a licensed social worker with an expertise in GLBT issues. My wife and I were at brunch on Saturday with Jen and her mom, and we started to talk about my dressing, her mom (Julie) was very intrigued because of her work background. My wife and Jen mentioned they had a bachelorette party that night so Julie asked if I wanted to get dressed up and go to a lesbian bar not too far from her house. I was a bit unsurebqt first, but my wife encouraged me saying that i should take any chance I can get since she doesn't want to see me dressed.

So I threw some items in a bag and headed to the burbs with Julie. Julie btw way is 60 going on 40, still very stylish and young looking. We spent about 2 hours working on my walking in heels and I am pretty good now. Then she didn't like the outfit I brought so she made me put on my bra and panties and then try on a bunch of her clothes until she found something she liked. It was a silky black and white kinda tiger stripe print dress. She did an amazing job on my make up.

At the club I truly felt like a woman and used the womens restroom for the first time and Julie and I did that thing women do, going to the restroom in pairs. Didn't really faze either of us. A lot of women were hitting on Julie so she told them we are a couple. We had a lot of fun dancing, although we mostly slow danced because that's all either of us really know how to do. She put her arms around my waist and took the lead.

2 am came too early, we went back to her place and just passed out we were so tired. I didn't even get my dress off before I fell asleep. The next day we agreed we'd had so much fun and will do it again.

Since coming out I've found I have several gg friends that support me and just recently have really gained confidence in my feminine self. I hope this continues because I like myself a lot better when DeeDee has her time to live in the real world.

Alice B
09-20-2010, 11:50 AM
That is a great story and you obviously had a great time. Wish I had a friend like that.

JulieC
09-20-2010, 12:56 PM
Wonderful story! Just make sure you keep your wife in the loop on it _all_.

tanyalynn51
09-20-2010, 01:36 PM
Thanks DeeDee for this. I am talking to a counselor about coming out for the first time to a lesbian friend of mine. I hear lots of stuff about how some lesbians have a problem with this- its good to be reminded that some, like I think my friend will be, are very open minded.

DeeDee1974
09-20-2010, 02:09 PM
Thanks DeeDee for this. I am talking to a counselor about coming out for the first time to a lesbian friend of mine. I hear lots of stuff about how some lesbians have a problem with this- its good to be reminded that some, like I think my friend will be, are very open minded.

You're welcome. Ive been lucky to find some women who are willing to treat me as their equal when Im dressed

Samantha B L
09-20-2010, 02:15 PM
It sounds like you had a great ,great time!

Being Paige
09-20-2010, 03:33 PM
sounds great, glad you had such a wonderfull time.

SometimesKathryn
09-20-2010, 03:42 PM
What a great story, and what a great find! There are many of us who would love a friend like that! Good goin girl!:)

renee k
09-20-2010, 03:42 PM
Nice story Dee Dee, Sounds like you had a great time. Hope to hear more of same from you in the future. And please take your camera along next time.

Huggs, Renee

AllieSF
09-20-2010, 05:58 PM
It looks like you have hit the jackpot. A wife that is accepting/tolerating, even let's you go out, as a friend, with another woman and then having that other woman to accompany you to a fun night out. I know how hard it is to leave before closing up the place. We just never seem to have enough time when dressed! Thanks for sharing.

jessica renee
09-20-2010, 07:05 PM
Sounds like you had a wonderful time! I only wish I could do something like that.