PDA

View Full Version : Belly Button Boo Boo

Leggy Ashley
09-20-2010, 08:56 PM
Hi girls,
Well as most of you know, I have had my belly button pierced for some time now. For months now I have wanted to have it pierced in all four directions. So today I decided to do something about it. So off I go to my piercer and tell her what I want she says ok and we proceed. She first marked the left and the right then marked the bottom. I have had the top done for a while now remember so we didn't have to worry about that one. Well the boo boo was that I didn't realize that the sides hurt a lot worse than the top. So she does the left and I almost cried. Proceeds to the right and I do. I had to stop her there because I could not bear the thought of it. So I now have three done and she said I need to wait at least two weeks before I come in to do the bottom to allow the swelling to go down so we can make sure that they are lined up right. Dang, I really should have just manned up and let her get it done. Guess it was my femininity that got me huh. Lol. Well two weeks to wait and then I get the last one. I will show off the pics when it is done. Got a swimsuit top that stops right above my belly that I can't wait to see it in. Any body else have any funny tattoo or piercing experiences.

Kisses,
Ashley

sissystephanie
09-20-2010, 09:24 PM
I will say congratulations on your courage!! I have no Tatoo's or piercings of any kind. Maybe somewhat because of courage, or lack there of! But mainly because I consider my entire body to be a temple, which is not to be defiled in any way. That is why I have never had my ears pierced, even though my late wife wanted me to do it years ago. I have just always worn clip on earrings. BTW, except for 4 years of military service I have been a CD for 72 years!!

Leggy Ashley
09-20-2010, 10:01 PM
Thank you for your service. I TRULY understand the sacrifices you made