PDA

View Full Version : Well I will never be able to wear sandals in guy mode again. Oh well!

Leggy Ashley
09-20-2010, 09:51 PM
Hi girls,
Let me first start off by saying that for me going out in femme and drinking is dangerous. Ok time to explain. Well as I discussed in my earlier post I love piercings and tattoos. Well there is a specific temp tattoo that I some times wear. Well me the wife and some of the girls had gone out drinking and got totally blitzed. Well the next morning I wake up to find that my foot really stung. I looked down and saw where I normally had the temp. Well I go to the bathroom to wash it off to see if maybe I got stung by something. Well sure enough I did. I got stung by a tattoo gun. Apparently my wife and I got matching tattoos. So I guess I won't be wearing sandals in guy mode ever again. Oh well I really don't mind I think it is awesome. Will post pics tomorrow. Am I totally loosing it???

Sophie86
09-20-2010, 09:55 PM
:heehee:

What is this tattoo that must not see the light of day? :D

Leggy Ashley
09-20-2010, 09:59 PM
It is a gorgeous butterfly with flowers around it. It will only never see the light of day in male role. It shall often see the light of day en femme

Rachel Morley
09-20-2010, 10:02 PM
Now you've got me curious ... what is so girly that you can't possibly wear sandals in boy mode? .... I'm dying to see the pix!

Edit: ... ok I was posting at the same time as you. A butterfly and flowers is cute! :)

Leggy Ashley
09-20-2010, 10:10 PM
Yeah sorry away from my computer tonight and cannot figure out how to post from my iphone

tanyalynn51
09-20-2010, 10:15 PM
Gotta see it. I can understand the temptation, though. I found out that a number of guys get pedicures here in New Mexico, like me, because of the hot dry climate 2/3 of the year. I have to keep telling myself no when they are putting on clear polish, since I want so badly to see them in pink- I wear sandals too much in guy mode with the heat to get away with that.

Leggy Ashley
09-20-2010, 10:19 PM
Well you should go for it. Polish is the easiest thing in the world to remove. Have them put a bottom coat of clear on and it will come off very easily

Starling
09-20-2010, 11:17 PM
First of all, Ashley, never make big decisions when your brain is asleep. But it sounds like a nice tattoo, and your wife sounds pretty cool, too.

:) Lallie

Jennifer in CO
09-20-2010, 11:19 PM
Wife and I got matching "temps" once...a rose that wrapped around the ankle and the bulb right above the "cut" of the rose. Was supposed to last 3-4 weeks. I got mine to mostly scrub off after about 3-4 months, wifes was still visible the next summer. Very feminine style and the bulb was about an inch in diameter so it wasn't small. Needless to say I didn't go without socks for a while so I know the feeling...

Jenn

DianeDeBris
09-20-2010, 11:46 PM
Many years ago I had a small rose tattooed on my left breast. Now, sadly, it's long stemmed!

Sedona
09-21-2010, 12:11 AM
I don't have any tattoos, but I've always been under the impression that tattoo artists won't tattoo obviously intoxicated people? Not just for moral reasons, but something about the blood being too thin?

Leggy Ashley
09-21-2010, 12:33 AM
Idk guess some will dunno cause I don't remember

lyta
09-21-2010, 01:32 AM
Cute!
For a while, I have wanted small femme tatto myself, as a way of making a statement mostly to myself that I am who I am and proud of it! I am not fully there yet though... A butterfly is my prime candidate too. If I could have one together with my wife, it would be even more perfect.
I would love to see a pic of yours, for inspiration!
Congrats & hugs /L

RachelPortugal
09-21-2010, 02:06 AM
My wife has a couple of taatoos and is thinking of having them embellished and I would not mind getting one too, possibly a tramp stamp across my lower back or something pretty on my ankle, but I would be more worried about my health than not being able to wear sandals in guy mode.

Reputable studios will not tattoo or pierce anybody who is under the influence of alcohol. So if they were prepared to break that rule to make some fast bucks then who knows what other dodgy practices they undertake to enhance their profits.

Sterilising needles instead of using new for every client (skin particles trapped between the three needles are not easily removed by the sterilisier).
Using same (blood contaminated) ink for consecutive clients. (They tat drunks, so why not needle sharing junkies too.)

HIV may die within minutes of being exposed to the air, but the Hep B virus can survive for months out in the open.

Sorry to put a damper on the situation, although I too would like to see pics of the tattoo that you have risked your life for.

Diane Smith
09-21-2010, 02:43 AM
I have girly flower tattoos on the tops of both feet and love showing them off in sandals or pumps. I, too, keep them covered with shoes and socks in boy mode. This hasn't interfered with my lifestyle much because I hardly ever wear sandals anyway -- I find them uncomfortable. Enjoy the tattoo, and I hope it heals without incident (given the circumstances in which you got it).

- Diane

Lacing Hills
09-21-2010, 04:00 AM
I'm so curious to see it. I always make this temp tats but I'll do a foot tat soon too.

Ozark
09-21-2010, 03:30 PM
I just want anything on my body that I wouldn't want hanging on my living room wall for the rest of my life.

Leggy Ashley
09-21-2010, 05:19 PM

I am sorry for the quality as it was taken with my phone... it is healing well thatnk you all for your concern...some of the lines and colors are rough so i will need to get it touched up... but i really like it

Mendona
09-21-2010, 05:28 PM
It's really cute tatu :battingeyelashes:

cdinmd206
09-21-2010, 05:37 PM
Tattoo = Permanent reminder of a temporary feeling

StephiefromSyr
09-21-2010, 05:38 PM
that is really cute

Tina P Hose
09-21-2010, 05:47 PM
OPPPS !!! Hope you like it.

jessica renee
09-21-2010, 06:11 PM
Nice.

MichelleL
09-21-2010, 07:11 PM
Very nice tat! It looks great!

Sophie86
09-21-2010, 07:15 PM
Hey don't worry about it. The conversation will go like this...

"Dude... that tat's kinda girly, don't ya think?"

"Aw man, tell me about! My wife picked it out. I was so totally plastered I don't even remember having it done!"

Then you both have a good laugh, and drink a beer. :)

You may catch some ribbing over it, but that's better than having to give up showing your feet in guy mode.

Debb
09-21-2010, 08:35 PM
Hey don't worry about it. The conversation will go like this...

"Dude... that tat's kinda girly, don't ya think?"

"Aw man, tell me about! My wife picked it out. I was so totally plastered I don't even remember having it done!"

Then you both have a good laugh, and drink a beer. :)

You may catch some ribbing over it, but that's better than having to give up showing your feet in guy mode.

I was gonna say the exact same thing, the story makes it even BETTER in guy mode!

Joanie_Shakti
09-21-2010, 09:54 PM
I don't have any tattoos, but I've always been under the impression that tattoo artists won't tattoo obviously intoxicated people? Not just for moral reasons, but something about the blood being too thin?

When I got mine last year, I had to sign a statement swearing that I wasn't under the influence of alcohol or drugs. I wonder if it's a liability issue more than a safety one. That way they can't be sued for willingly tattooing someone not in their right mind who later has second thoughts. You hear so many stories of people getting them while drunk.

My uncle got his in Tijuana while in the Navy during WWII. He was drunk and said he was sick for a week afterward. Was that just to discourage us kids or was he sick from the alcohol he drunk. Of course, back then, and especially in Tijuana, they didn't have the sanitary conditions or modern equipment they have nowadays.

Leggy Ashley, I think it's a nice tattoo and I agree with Sophie86 and Bethany Marie about having a great story to tell in guy mode.

rachellenicole
09-21-2010, 11:11 PM
Nice Tatoo, very cute. I have never got a tatoo but I'm going to get a couple of feminine tatoos soon, I can't wait!

makin' it real
09-22-2010, 02:28 AM
many years ago i had a small rose tattooed on my left breast. Now, sadly, it's long stemmed!

omg!!!:lol: Brilliant!

Loni
09-22-2010, 03:01 AM
to start off i believe a tattoo is a sin ageist the body.
but as for a butterfly. there was this movie some decades back called ? papeon ? (i know spelling, it is french) if i am not correct on the name. but he was a french prisoner held on island's in the south atlantic or the pacific. he was no wimp.
so you have a cute tattoo. and if any say anything talk about the movie.

Leggy Ashley
09-22-2010, 01:56 PM
Thanks girls I do really love it.

sissystephanie
09-22-2010, 04:13 PM
The tattoo is awesome! Why can't you wear it with your drab sandals? Just tell people your wife had it done when you were not aware! I wear bright red polish on my toes all the time and wear sandals both in drab and enfemme. Peopel have admired my toes, but no one has ever criticized them!

MichelleL
09-22-2010, 05:26 PM
Papillon by Henri Charrière
The movie starred Dustin Hoffman

Kari Lynn Franks
09-22-2010, 06:09 PM
BEAUTIFULL so I guess you cant say if it hurt? and where do you get the temp tat?

Heather1129
09-22-2010, 07:48 PM
I don't think it is OVERLY feminine, not so much that I'd want to hide it in male mode, I think it looks great. I have a few tats and I would like to get a girly kinda one somewhere, just don't know what or where. JMHO, YMMV, etc.

Heather

Leggy Ashley
09-22-2010, 10:24 PM
Well, I can tell you it stung a lot the next morning. And the temp that this was done from can be found at walmart in like the craft section. In a book that says 400 temp tattoos for girls. They have them at every walmart I have ever been to.

alexathemetermaid
09-22-2010, 11:29 PM
I have to say your tattoo came out really well.

Ediosa
09-22-2010, 11:43 PM
That tattoo is totally cute.... I really like it a lot.

AmiFL
09-23-2010, 10:41 PM
although i deplore tatoos.... not so bad on your foot...........................

prettyemily
09-23-2010, 10:57 PM
hey, that's really cute. maybe you can put one of those giant band-aids over it when you need to hide it. although i guess it would be suspicious if you always had a band-aid on your foot.

Loni
09-23-2010, 11:26 PM
Papillon by Henri Charrière
The movie starred Dustin Hoffman

YES that is the one, great movie, it is one of those movies that should be watched a couple times in ones life.

yes i collect movies.

MeganTx
09-23-2010, 11:39 PM
I think its a way cute tattoo. Ive thought about getting some type of girly tattoo many times before but have yet to get the courage to do it.

kymmieLorain
09-24-2010, 12:21 AM
Yeah, they do hurt on the foot, I have one on each foot. Nice tattoo.

Kymmie

Leggy Ashley
09-24-2010, 05:52 PM
Well if they hurt on the feet then I gotta say I am glad I don't remember it.

AKAMichelle
09-24-2010, 06:03 PM
cute tat

I guess you will just have to spend more time en femme.

Kitty Sue
09-25-2010, 07:56 AM
You could always wear socks and sandals :)

By the way great tattoo.

Jamie001
09-25-2010, 10:51 AM
There is really no reason that you can't show your pretty tattoo in guy mode, but I would suggest getting a pedicure with some hot pink nail polish and wearing girls's sandals. It would be really cute. I don't have the tattoo, but I wear women's sandals to show my red or hot pink pedicure almost daily in guy mode. It is just part of who I am.