PDA

View Full Version : Dreams

Emily Barton
09-21-2010, 05:06 PM
Have any of you ever had CD-related dreams? I'm guessing its quite common amongst those of you who CD regularly, but not for me... until now. I had a really vivid one last night and I was buzzing all morning afterwards!

I've always been fascinated by dreams and actually was intending to start writing them down but never got around to it. If I have more dreams like this I think I'll have to start recording them!

Now, for those of you who don't know, I don't own any clothes yet and don't have much experience wearing anything. So it was a bit of a leap to dream of being out and about with a GG friend of mine fully dressed in a really cute yellow ensemble! It just goes to show how amazing the human imagination can be, though, as I could see the whole outfit sooo clearly. I was in a cute little yellow dress, cream-coloured leggings and yellow strappy heels. There was a lace pattern around the hem of the dress, and the heels even had little yellow flowers on top. I never saw my reflection but I also had long, blonde hair. Not a lot happened in the dream - I think I spent most of it looking down at my feet and admiring the clothes if I'm honest! I remember we popped into a shop where my friend pointed out a little yellow bracelet to "complete" my look, and the next thing I knew I was out on the street again with it on my wrist!

Ahh, such a buzz. When I finally do get to go shopping I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for the items I need to recreate this!

Amanda22
09-21-2010, 05:14 PM
Hi Emily,

I started a recent thread on the very same topic: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?138499-Do-you-have-CD-dreams.

Perhaps, like you, I've had CD-related dreams my entire life. Check out the thread I linked. There was lots of interesting feedback...

RADER
09-21-2010, 07:03 PM
O' Yes; My wife and myself are out in the woods with no bugs, and she helps me into some of the
sexes outfits, and we go for some nice walks together. Than the alarm goes off, Ugh. Rader

Sophie86
09-21-2010, 07:21 PM
See my response in Amanda's thread. What's funny, though, is that a day or two after posting that response I had a particularly nice one. Lots of pink and ruffles. :battingeyelashes:

Tima
09-21-2010, 11:14 PM
Have any of you ever had CD-related dreams? I'm guessing its quite common amongst those of you who CD regularly, but not for me... until now. I had a really vivid one last night and I was buzzing all morning afterwards!
I've always been fascinated by dreams and actually was intending to start writing them down but never got around to it. If I have more dreams like this I think I'll have to start recording them!

I’m always dressed in my dreams, getting into situations where I’m out in the world a little more than I am when I’m awake. I’m free as a bird, nobody notices me, and the sun is always shining. My little dress or skirt blows in the breeze, and everything my mind puts together seems to be in pastel shades. It’s always pleasantly cool. I explore the environment in my mind, walking down streets or entering houses I know from memory. At times I talk to people. I ask questions, but I can’t hear their answers. Despite this, I feel accepted. I just am. I hate to wake up from these dreams!

I keep a journal, and I write down my dreams as soon as I can, before I forget them. Have you ever been in a dream that you’ve left, only to re-enter it later on? That’s happened to me on a few occasions. The CD dreams are never complete, but I have wonderful memories of feeling pretty for a short period of time. I like that!
:)