PDA

View Full Version : Some Dreams do come TRUE!

AKAMichelle
09-21-2010, 07:42 PM
For the last 2 years I have been very out and about about my cd'ing. I have flown to Chicago and driven to Dallas all while dressed. For 2 months I have been trying to go play golf while dressed. Well today September 21, 2010 was the day some of my dreams came true. I had dreamed that I would beat my friend Datti in golf. Well that didn't happen. I dreamed that I would make a hole in one while dressed. That didn't happen either. But I did play 18 holes of golf dressed. I am so high on cloud 9 that I can barely breathe.

This was the ultimate thrill. I met Datti for golf and was a little nervous as we teed off. There were people watching and it made me a little self-conscious. The first stroke dribbled down the fairway. The second was much better as it got me far enough that everybody at the 1st tee could no longer see everything I did. I eventually settled down and had a few holes where I played pretty good. I was even able to beat Datti on a couple of holes, but the round was clearly Datti's. I have to thank Datti because she has been my big sister in a lot of ways. She was there for me when I went out for the first time dressed and now my first golf game as Michelle. But I still don't like the fact that she has beaten me everytime we play for 2 years now. Her time is running out as I have her number. I just hope I can find it on the golf course one day. :devil:

I have to say that the golf swing was basically the same. The forms never got in the way, but then again I was wearing my smallest set. Skorts in the cart was pretty fun as the air rushed up the skort. I can't wait to go again. I am even trying to figure out if I can do it next week. :D We finished the day off by having lunch together.

You just can't put a price tag on this. It was fantastic. If you have never played golf dressed, then put it at the top of your list. It is so liberating.

TGMarla
09-21-2010, 07:44 PM
I love to play golf. I just don't have any real desire to do it en femme. But hey, that's just me, and I'm very happy for you that you got to do something you've always dreamed of.

Lucy_Bella
09-21-2010, 07:50 PM
Sounded like it was a blast!!!... Dreams do come true after all..

Kathryn Martin
09-21-2010, 07:56 PM
This is so wonderful Michelle. In every word of your post there is a little sunshine shining through. And If I might add, lookin' snazzy:battingeyelashes:

Being Paige
09-21-2010, 09:12 PM
What a great way to spend the day!

PretzelGirl
09-21-2010, 10:47 PM
Sigh, still on my to-do list and probably there for a while. But you are knocking home runs left and right Michelle. Keep it going and you will have to start thinking hard about what to do next as your list will be clean.

LeannL
09-21-2010, 10:51 PM
Sounds like fun. Congrats.

Cheryl James
09-21-2010, 10:55 PM
Way to go, Michelle, It is a dream of mine as well. Congratulations on realizing yours.

Sue Too
09-21-2010, 11:01 PM
Gee Michelle----What a lucky girl. I am thrilled for you and hope you can do it again. Like many have stated here on the forum, golf is also on the top of my list. I am out and about with ease and the only thing holding me back is a friend like yours. My handicap is a lack of a companion-----not my golf game. As for the female form, I think it would be a blast to work around the "girls" on a nice wide green fairway.

Did you feminize your golf gear or just go with your usual stuff?

Susan in Arizona

Maybe someday-----

AKAMichelle
09-22-2010, 12:11 AM
Gee Michelle----What a lucky girl. I am thrilled for you and hope you can do it again. Like many have stated here on the forum, golf is also on the top of my list. I am out and about with ease and the only thing holding me back is a friend like yours. My handicap is a lack of a companion-----not my golf game. As for the female form, I think it would be a blast to work around the "girls" on a nice wide green fairway.

Did you feminize your golf gear or just go with your usual stuff?

Susan in Arizona

Maybe someday-----

The really sad part is that Datti is a cd'er too. She passes so well. I have been asked before if she was my girlfriend.

We work so hard to create our list of things we want to do and then never seem to do them. I never thought I would fly dressed. I never thought I would play golf but I did. Sometimes you just have to let go of the fear and just do it. Otherwise you are a spectator in the game of life. Life will leave you sitting there if you want, but you should prefer to experience all that life has to offer. Don't accept the reasons why you don't do something. All you need is one reason to live your dreams.

Daenna Paz
09-23-2010, 10:12 AM
She passes so well. I have been asked before if she was my girlfriend.

LOL!!! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

All you need is one reason to live your dreams.

On a side note, every time I see you, or see a picture of you, more of Michelle is shining through ... :D

Jodygurl
09-23-2010, 10:27 AM
You're a great inspiritation, Michelle. A little birdie told me so.

EllieOPKS
09-23-2010, 10:42 AM
Michelle that is awesome! I wish I could have joined you as that is something I would truly love to do. Way to go! You both look great in the pics.

BTW, your surely played the forward tees didn't you?

AKAMichelle
09-23-2010, 11:45 AM
Michelle that is awesome! I wish I could have joined you as that is something I would truly love to do. Way to go! You both look great in the pics.

BTW, your surely played the forward tees didn't you?

If I had then I might have done better. The first shot that I dribbled down the fairway ended up right beside the red tees anyway. If I had started there in the first place, it would have saved one stroke at least. :D

MichelleL
09-23-2010, 12:07 PM
Sigh, still on my to-do list and probably there for a while. But you are knocking home runs left and right Michelle. Keep it going and you will have to start thinking hard about what to do next as your list will be clean.

Ah, that's the thing. Fulfilling my dreams does not (at least in my case) shorten my list of dreams. Inevitably, I find that fulfilling one dream leads to the creation of others so my list just keeps getting longer.