PDA

View Full Version : Being that person

Kate Simmons
09-22-2010, 03:32 AM
I decided to do a wishful thinking thread for a change. If you could be the person of your dreams, what would you like to do? This is geared mostly for M T F CD's but absolutely anyone may respond as the question is wide spectrum.:)

RobinScott
09-22-2010, 03:50 AM
I would look like my inner body image, and live like her full time.

Gerrijerry
09-22-2010, 04:54 AM
I would like to help as many CD TS Gay and lesbians as I could in any way I could.

Kathryn Martin
09-22-2010, 05:20 AM
I decided to do a wishful thinking thread for a change. If you could be the person of your dreams, what would you like to do? This is geared mostly for M T F CD's but absolutely anyone may respond as the question is wide spectrum.:)

I realize that my answer is probably boring, but the only change I dream of is to be able to be who I am every day all day. I don't think I would do much different or change a lot, I love my life, and am grateful.

Kathryn

eluuzion
09-22-2010, 06:14 AM
"Dreams" to me, connote experiences or positions that you do not consider personally achievable. I really do not spend any time in that dimension. My goal in life is to look back from my deathbed without having a list of things I wish I had done, but never tried or took the time to experience. So far, so good. If I envision something, it becomes a goal. So, right now...I'm good with what I am. But, I do have a list of goals...always.

suzy1
09-22-2010, 07:16 AM
This is just a fun post so here goes.
I want to be Lewis Hamilton by day.
And pixie lott by night.

hugs, SUZY

Charlena
09-22-2010, 07:19 AM
Get rid of my bipolarII brain wiring.

Steph.TS
09-22-2010, 07:24 AM
I would drop my fear, and transition to be a woman including all the surgeries. I'd finally be myself.

Asako
09-22-2010, 07:51 AM
Hrmm...my dream person that I want to be is a version of myself that's 2 inches shorter and female. ;P

Michaella
09-22-2010, 12:38 PM
Specifically on the gender front, I'd want to be someone who can and does dress frequently and confidently in public, fully comfortable with being publicly feminine, possibly even living and presenting as a woman 24/7. But I don't think I would actually want to transition to being a woman.

More generally, I'd want to be someone living without fears or worries about money, with a career as a successful creative artist (and I realize those two are seldom linked), and with a lot of friends who fully accept me.

Michaella

docrobbysherry
09-22-2010, 08:22 PM
No, I mean REALLY! Easily, and at any time I wanted to, and with anyone I wanted to!:)

I'm SURE that would lead to MANY more "wants", afterwards!:heehee:

Sara74
09-22-2010, 08:28 PM
I just want to look like Carrie Underwood....too much to ask?

trappedNhere
10-15-2010, 10:47 PM
To transition into the woman inside, outside. To have a man love and accept me for me. To be sexy in his eyes and beautiful in the worlds. To accept myself for who I am and forgive myself for all the stupid actions I've done.

My ideal man? Could I wave a majic wand and turn my wife into a man!!

Aprilrain
10-15-2010, 11:24 PM
I'd be the girl who invented the pink and blue pills so we could all be who we wanted when we wanted!

Christy_M
10-16-2010, 12:41 AM
As a dream that is totally unachievable but still something that I have often thought about if I could have my three wishes...

I would like to be the first female shortstop in MLB playing for the California Angels (does that tell you how old I am) and having the statistics to make the hall of fame. This one has stuck with me since I was a kid not knowing that I would never be a girl but still thinking I could play the game. Wow, how we kid ourselves when we are young that the world is what we make of it...

Now, I am tearing up a little...I notivce I am much more emotional these days...:daydreaming: