PDA

View Full Version : A Farewell

MelFoxxCd
09-03-2005, 06:55 PM
I have written before and said that my wife has known about my dressing since day once of knowing me and on several occasions whinged and moaned about the fact that I would love her to accept who I was. Now I am writing to apologise to her. I have not been all that fair to her. The fact is that I have not allowed her to be part of Melissa. So now I am writing to say that Melfoxx is no more. We are starting fresh. The Melissa personality has been laid to rest, this post being her last, and will be replaced by a new one, a product created by the pair of us. Some one she will be happy to have around and go out with.
SO I say to my lovely Vampkittii, I am sorry for excluding you from aspects of my life, the sneaking around and dressing behind your back. The secrets and lies that this has spawned that nearly destroyed our marriage I regret whole heartedly, and will work at being a better partner.
And to others out there who may have partners who know, but seem to not accept, Maybe there is hope yet. Melissa represented to my wife another girl in the relationship that she did not like. Now we are working to make one she does. I am not going to say that this will solve everyones problems, but for the pair of us, it seems like a fresh start and a new girl may just be the breakthrough that will save our marriage.
Melfoxxcd will no longer post here, But the new girl, know simply as Missy_Aust will start and I hope that she will be made welcome as I was.

Out with the old and in with the new.

Emily Ann Brown
09-03-2005, 08:07 PM
Sounds like you have made tremendous progress towards the two of you becoming one. I for one applaud your decision. I know how hard it must be to start over, I can't imagine me trying that. My best wishes to you two. I hope I am the first to welcome Missy into the family.

Emily Ann

Lyn Ryan
09-03-2005, 08:23 PM
Hope it all works out, chat soon. PS happy birthday for the other day...

Melissa & Lyn......

Billijo49504
09-04-2005, 09:45 AM
Congrads on the restart. Just think of all the shopping you have to do. Good luck to both of you. Life is more fun when you have someone to share it with.

MsEva
09-04-2005, 03:10 PM
I responded on another post that I didn't understand..now I do. Hope I didn't put you off. Congrats to you and your love. You deserve a lot of happiness. God bless. :)

Noel Chimes
09-04-2005, 03:27 PM
I always :cry: at weddings and births. :cry: The joining of you and the best person in your life, and the birth af the new you. may this all work out for the both of you. Hugs and kisses, Noel

Tristen Cox
09-05-2005, 09:08 AM
This sort of sounds familiar ;) My best of your fresh start. We'll see you around

Rikki
09-07-2005, 10:54 PM
Welcome Missy. I hope you and yours will have a better life now.

Rikki

ChristineRenee
09-08-2005, 04:28 AM
It's so good to see that you are both working this out together Missy. My best to you both on your fresh start and on your new life together.:thumbsup: ;)

Holly
09-08-2005, 08:06 AM
Missy you and your wife have my best wishes. Love one another unconditionally and you'll both be fine.

JocelynG
09-08-2005, 11:09 AM
It is the best to be able to be completely open with your SO.I hope your clean slate leads to some wonderful experiences with your wife and welcome to the forum Missy_Aust