PDA

View Full Version : My Vegas Trip Went Wonderful

Joni Thomas
09-22-2010, 02:36 PM
I spent Labor day weekend at the Flamingo....I was meeting a group of Army buddies from the 70's.....During my slack time I ventured on the monorail to find the Glamor Boutique in Vegas. After a bit of a hike I reached my destination! I was taken aback with the wonderful lady whom helped me be at ease upon my arrival! I was in search of a couple of new wigs and I have never had the opportunity as well as the guts to go and try one in person. To make a long story short, we were the only people in the shop at the time and the personal attention I recieved was wonderful! We looked at all the wigs in the store and I tried on many styles and colors. The attendent combed and fluffed them for me as well as CD chatting. I purchased two new wigs and roamed about the shop without a care in the world! My experience was exciting and very fulfilling. I will venture back again. Thanks................I have not dressed in about ten months, but I have this Saturday off and I feel a gurly moment in my future.

StacyCD
09-22-2010, 02:37 PM
I hope you had some time to enjoy some time dressing enfemme as well!

NV Susan
09-22-2010, 02:44 PM
Hi Joni...Glad you had a good time in Vegas. I lived there until 2 months ago and I miss it so much. :daydreaming: Glamour Boutique is a wonderful store, I had them do my makeup many times over the years. :) Did you get time to go out en femme? There are so many good clubs you can party at ever if you don't pass that well.

Daenna Paz
09-23-2010, 10:07 AM
What NV Susan said ... Vegas is such a fun town ... :devil:
Glad you had such a good time ... Amy's is the best!
Have fun during your gurly time.

Army reunion, huh? That would be bittersweet ... so many friends didn't make it back ... :sad:

Pink Satin Sissy
09-23-2010, 05:20 PM
I had my first and only transformation done at the Glamour Boutique and I agree with you, it was incredible. I LOVED it and can't wait to go back for another ~giggles~

Pink

"Mary"
09-23-2010, 05:33 PM
Thar's so great. I'm going in a month and really looking forward. The folks at GB #1 in Auburn , MA are also very nice and helpful.

Kandi
09-23-2010, 07:23 PM
I too did the vegas thing awhile back and had a great time. Glamour boutique was alot of fun having never done that before. There are some awesome wig stores not far from GB. one high priced and one discount that I wish I had known about when I was there.

shelbycd
09-23-2010, 09:35 PM
I also went to GB and had a wonderful time. Amy is such a friendly person and makes you feel very comfortable. She is also awesome at what she does.