PDA

View Full Version : Breakthrough!

Ryank
09-22-2010, 07:02 PM
:D My wife let me underdress on our trip to walmart tonight! It felt wonderful to go out with my new nylon panties and hose covering my freshly shaved legs! Baby steps, but she seems to be coming around some!!!:thumbsup:

kimdl93
09-22-2010, 07:08 PM
congratulations. that's actually a pretty big step, when you add it all up. I hope you show your wife your appreciation!

MichelleL
09-22-2010, 07:15 PM
Nice! Now take her out to dinner!

Kari Lynn Franks
09-22-2010, 11:21 PM
congrats dont push it and fix her a bubble bath or something to let her know how much you appreciate her for loving you enough to let you be you. Oh by the way welcome to the group hope we came help with anything
huggs Carrie

Bethany38
09-23-2010, 05:10 AM
Ryank that is wonderful. Now you need to treat her like a queen for putting one foot forward.

AKAMichelle
09-23-2010, 09:47 AM
Hopefully your journey will give you lots of little victories like this one.

Ryank
09-23-2010, 11:37 AM
She's ok with the shaving and hose! She's still uneasy with the rest but I'm not going to push at all! That's great advice:) I'm happy right now with being able to shave and underdress it's a huge blessing and I'm choosing to be happy with that !

JulieC
09-23-2010, 12:03 PM
She's ok with the shaving and hose! She's still uneasy with the rest but I'm not going to push at all! That's great advice:) I'm happy right now with being able to shave and underdress it's a huge blessing and I'm choosing to be happy with that !

GOOD!

Many crossdressers wish for more acceptance/support from their SO. I think a majority of us, regardless of our situations, wish for more. I don't think you can erase that feeling by getting her to agree to allowing you to wear a nightie to bed, for example. The feeling will still be there ala "Oh it would be so nice if she'd let me wear heels around the house!". And so on.

Work together on this, and be as happy as you can be with whatever level you are experiencing.