PDA

View Full Version : bras

sam
09-03-2005, 11:13 PM
what kind of a bra do you use and what size is the bra?

do you use it with breast forms?

if you you use the bra with breast forms what kind do you use and what size

Robertacd
09-04-2005, 01:13 AM

I have many styles underwire, softcup, plain white, pretty lace in several colors, and wear 42B, 44C, or 46D depending on the outfit and my mood.

Yes, I do but I can fill a few of my B cup bras pretty well without forms.

Made my own out of kneehigh stockings filled with flax seeds.

jessbcuzz
09-04-2005, 01:16 AM
40 or 42 C. I use gel breast inserts.

MaylinJane
09-04-2005, 03:10 AM

I mainly wear cacique (lane bryant) underwire bras in size 40C

I don't need breast forms, I can naturally fill a C cup.

May

Rachael Warren
09-04-2005, 03:40 AM
Usually my wifes cast offs, one in particular.

Havn't got anything to fill it, only the foam inserts that are allready in there.

My chest is, as they say is "as flat as a witches tit". (hope I can say that without getting slapped by the moderators!) :D

Rachael. :)

Leilani68
09-04-2005, 03:55 AM
I am a Petite 125lb gal (xs-s Tops, 1/2 Skirts, 3/4 Shorts, 6/8 Dresses)
And the Answer to the question (drum roll Please)
34b Bali's, Warners, VS, Fredericks, Maidenform ;)

Filler's: Water Pads (A/b-B/c for natural Smooth Proportion to body look,
when wearing Bras/Dresses/Blouses)

Silicone forms (A/b-B/c for Natural perkier body, when wearing Swimwear/Camis/Lingerie) Sexy,but not the extreme Tart Look.
Like to give just a small flash of Sexual Appeal as most GG's do.... :rose:

Jonien
09-04-2005, 04:35 AM
I have 16 all different all 36 A's or B's and 1 C , I don't have forms at the moment still trying to improve my little boobs so I use rice and fill to what ever i'm going to wear

Phillis
09-04-2005, 05:06 AM
I wear usualy a 38B, but have 38C, D, DD, & DDD. It depends on my mood and what I am wearing at the time. I ude home made breast forms. Usually a pair of knee high hose filled with a soft fiber fill. This works pretty good as it gives them the feeling of real breasts, the only problem is that there is no bounce to them. I buy my bras from different stores, VS, Fredericks or Hollywood, and the local department stores.

Billijo49504
09-04-2005, 09:28 AM
I usually wear Lane Bryant underwire bras in 38C. I don't use forms, as I can fill them without them. But I do own enhancers if I want to project, VAA VAA VOOM!
Yes it's great to not need forms, but on the down side, I don't feel comfortable going shirtless. Those perky puppies just point the way.

tammie
09-04-2005, 01:09 PM
Hi Everyone: I wear bras everyday I am not on duty. I do not enjoy forms so I buy bras to fit ME. It has been my experience that if I get full coverage minimizer styles I can usually fill the cups and look great. I am rather large framed, athletic and muscular so I look like I have breasts when I am in a bra. [6' 205lbs and a 42C and 36" waist] I show mostly because I have perfectly round breasts not so much projection.

The thing about minimizer styles is the cups R less full cut for the size of the underwire so U can put more of U into it. My fav brands R Wacoal, Silhouettes, Goddess, and Glamorise. Many brands have full coverage styles in the bigger sizes IE +40.

My preferance is lace cups as I love the feeling of lace againist my skin and can see my nipples thru the cups. When I was 14yo my friend's mom told me to my face I needed to wear a bra because she said; "your nipples R as big as mine". Perhaps that is what caused me to try on my sister's lace cup underwire Vassarette bra that day so long ago. It fit me like I had been measured for it and I was changed forever in that instant into a crossdresser.

My fav colors R black [matches all other black garments] nude and ivory, no white ever as that is what my mother and grandmother wore, and always with matching panties or pantygirdle and now more and more with a slip also.

Pamela Johnson
09-19-2005, 02:56 AM
L love bras they are my favourite item of girlie clothing. I wear them as often as l can about two days a week. I dont use breast forms as l manage with a natural 36b. I really love the feeling over my nipples of the material. The problem is my nipples are extremely sensative to touch and the bra materials make them even more sensative, so l love to wear a bra as much as l can. Anyone else out their with sensative nipples. we should talk.

EmilyLaFond
09-19-2005, 03:19 AM
Well the best bra's i think are victoria's secret only cause their so amazing and fem, but i usually go with a size 36B, avearge i think for at least if ur in ur weight class for age and height, Then for breast forms, i use some homemade ones i made 2 years ago some flour in some zip lock bags and yeah theve worked great, only prob is that they can be heavy but hey us girls need a good strong back to hold those breast up high and proud lol.

DonnaT
09-19-2005, 06:38 AM
I have various styles of bras, including strapless, foam shaped and gel filled.

I have different forms for what I'm wearing. I'll not use any form most of the time, but have a pair of chicken fillet forms that were my mother's, and a pair of foam forms I made which I wear with the strapless bra (no weight to pull the bra down).

BonnieJG
09-19-2005, 11:18 AM

I have many styles underwire, softcup, pretty lace in several colors, and wear 38 B right now i have about 40 bra's in all colors and styles My preferance is lace underwire bras , I love bras they are my favourite item of girlie clothing. I wear bras everyday I am not at work all day and at night

Yes I use breast forms I have 2 one small one that i can use all the time and no one can see the other set is a teir drop #5 i used it all the time it give me a nice 38 B cup not to big not to small just right gives them the feeling of real breasts

Katie Ashe
09-19-2005, 11:43 AM
What kind of a bra do you use and what size is the bra? Satin underwire, White... 38b

Do you use it with breast forms? I use water bra pads a/b size.

PamelaB
09-19-2005, 12:41 PM
I usually wear a 38b and fill it out myself. Sometimes I will try a 36b when I want that extra cleavage look. I also have silicone breast forms that I wear. I like the VS bras because they are SOOOO sexy and feminine. Pink and black are my favs also.

Pamela

serenade
09-21-2005, 04:58 AM
my faves are underwired panache.fantasie and freya 38ff with size 10 silicone forms
xxx

Wendy me
09-21-2005, 06:43 AM
what kind of a bra do you use and what size is the bra? varsetts push up

do you use it with breast forms? no just me in there

if you you use the bra with breast forms what kind do you use and what size don't use them at all

HaleyPink2000
09-21-2005, 08:13 AM
Like them better than _ _ _ ! Well no actually I like that too. LOL

44B/C Underwire, Oh Yeah! Have so many have to hang lots of them up in the closet. One complete drawer full!

Haley:)

Oh and here is a dress I just bought , you'll love it.

HaleyPink2000
09-21-2005, 08:17 AM
I so love dressing!
Haley:)

Natalie x
09-21-2005, 09:43 AM
Sam, everybody's told you about theirs, what do you wear?

Natalie x
09-21-2005, 09:46 PM
C'mon Sam, don't be shy, we all want to know :p

Marlena Dahlstrom
09-21-2005, 10:31 PM
I'm partial to Victoria's Secret's Second Skin Satin Full Coverage. Covers the forms nicely. Unfortunately it doesn't seem like they're carrying 42C anymore. :(

cd_isabelle
09-22-2005, 12:03 AM
hello,

i use a number of bras like many of you girls, softcup, underwire, lacy, sports and so on but i do like the pushup bras.

i usually wear a size 32 and change between the b, c and d cup bras. dd if im feeling adventurous and thats often sometimes.

in terms of stuffing, i use tied off pantyhose with birdseed inside, feels quite nice.

kisses,

cd_isablle