PDA

View Full Version : Coming out it such a great feeling

littleronidude
09-23-2010, 03:04 AM
So I've come out to several people now including all my roommates and it's definitely been the best decision I ever made. Now that they all know I've been living as a girl full time at home and its been the greatest week of my life. It just feels right to be living as a girl and as I continue to come out to more and more people it feels as though I'm starting to begin my life towards womanhood. If all is well about a month from now I think I'm gonna seek out a therapist and hopefully start HRT. This is so exciting I haven't stopped smiling all week. :)

Gerrijerry
09-23-2010, 04:51 AM
Yes it is a great feeling when you no longer are hiding and can just be yourself.

Billijo49504
09-23-2010, 06:57 AM
That's fantastic!! I'm really glad for you. I can't wait till I can do the same thing. The only thing that is stopping me, is my 93 yr old dad. I think it would kill him. And I don't want to take the chance. Good luck as you go forward...Billijo

Freddy12
09-23-2010, 07:01 AM
Congratulations! It's a huge step, and you have handled it wonderfully. I hope that you continue to have wonderful experiences as a woman.

Faith_G
09-23-2010, 06:52 PM
I'm so proud of you! It takes a lot of courage to tell people who you really are, and even more to live it. :hugs:

Melody Moore
09-23-2010, 07:48 PM
I'm so proud of you! It takes a lot of courage to tell people who you really are, and even more to live it. :hugs:
X2

Ive done some pretty risky and dangerous things in my life but coming out, living as your true self takes more courage than
anything else I have ever had to deal with in my life. I have the greatest respect for those of us that take this leap of faith. :)