PDA

View Full Version : ever see that woman

Trystan
09-23-2010, 03:52 PM
Has anyone ever walked by a woman in the street, mall, office etc., and think I wish I looked like her?

Knowing of course full well that it is a fantasy dream that we can never look like her, but perhaps embark on a journey emulating her look to a great degree........ I often wonder if this is a common thought among gals like us ?

Admiration? Jealousy? Envy?

Sorry to all as I re-posted this realizing it was posted in the wrong area of the forum discussions.. Mea Culpa

Debutante
09-23-2010, 03:56 PM
Oh yes, many times! I see a woman whose looks -- facial features, jewlery, clothes and hair, or her total "look",
that really is appealing to me on a deep feminine level -- wishing I could look like her, be like her, maybe have her as a girlfirend.
Sometimes this is a deep, moving experience...

sissystephanie
09-23-2010, 04:00 PM
If I had a dollar for every time that happened to me I would be rich!! But then I have been a CD for over 60 years!! Lots of beautiful women out there!

Megan70
09-23-2010, 04:07 PM
Has anyone ever walked by a woman in the street, mall, office etc., and think I wish I looked like her?

Knowing of course full well that it is a fantasy dream that we can never look like her, but perhaps embark on a journey emulating her look to a great degree........ I often wonder if this is a common thought among gals like us ?

Admiration? Jealousy? Envy?

You don't have to be a CD to feel that way, thousands of GG's see and feel that way daily over other women, but they keep silent about it due to jealousy and vanity. Think of the overweight , pimple faced young woman, nice as can be, but when they watch the Miss America pagent it goes through their head and their heart sinks ..." gee i wish that was me. It will never be though." My Avatar tag line says Holly Hunter wannabe, before that it was Sophia Loren... but alas that's what dreams are made of guys, gurlz,, Tgirls, GG's.

Megan70

Debb
09-23-2010, 07:06 PM
Oh my god, just every time I see a girl or woman. If the woman isn't "beautiful", it doesn't matter ... I don't know if it's envy or just wishful thinking.

Alice B
09-23-2010, 07:38 PM
Every Day

Kelly Blaine
09-23-2010, 07:49 PM
OMG! I know what you mean. Confident, well dressed, nice figure.

AmandaM
09-23-2010, 07:58 PM
Multiple times a day. Everyday.

Maryesther M.
09-23-2010, 08:00 PM
Likewise...every day! That's part of the reason why I indulge in CD-ing, but not to try to look like any specific person, e.g. a film star, but to look NOT like the guy I see in the mirror on my way out to work.
Certainly outside I'm constantly envious of (mostly) tall slim GGs with long wavy hair, wearing what they like and looking extremely attractive

docrobbysherry
09-23-2010, 08:15 PM
Why DON'T u try to imitate her look?:brolleyes:

Here in SoCal, the women dress pretty sloppy!:sad: But, when I see one that catches my eye, I try, (to the best of my ability), to get Sherry to reproduce THAT look!:daydreaming:

Why don't U, or ANYONE, do the SAME!? What am I missing?:eek:

sherib
09-23-2010, 08:20 PM
I look at every women going by and wish I could be like her. Just today I pulled into a rest area off the highway and a women came in dressed very nice. I couldn't keep my eye off of her. She wasn't real beutiful, it was just the way she was dressed and how she carried herself that made her look so nice. I wish I could at least copy her but I know I can't even get close.

Karren H
09-23-2010, 08:58 PM
Not really... But I would love to follow a few home and have my way with their closets!! :):):).

Inna
09-23-2010, 09:08 PM
I remember vaguely there was a thread with title of "if you could be Your Favorite celebrity female who would it be". There, almost every picture posted of famous girl reflected features of the posting forum member. It was quite remarkable to see this coincidental look alike or were they coincidental. Perhaps our minds are capable of assimilating physicality in some magical way we don't know of yet.
I am going downstairs and will meditate to a poster of Farrah Fawcett!

Kathi Lake
09-23-2010, 11:21 PM
Oh, heck yeah!!

I'll drive by or see a pretty girl/woman and have a flash of jealousy. "Unnnnnhh!" I'll think. "Not fair! She gets to be small and pretty!" I'm big and ugly. Sigh. Ah well. Could be worse, I guess.

:)

Kathi

erickka
09-24-2010, 06:06 AM
Me too....Every day, Many times. Soooo many gorgeous GG's to se out there.

Jay Cee
09-24-2010, 07:10 AM
Totally feel that way, a lot. For umpteen years, I was confused, and thought I wanted to be with them. Wasn't until I openly admitted to myself that I was TG that I realized that I just wanted to be them.

Also get that feeling looking at women's clothing. I see some hot number in a size 6, and think "Goddess, I wish I had the bod to wear that!"

MsRachael
09-24-2010, 07:14 AM
Definately... Every time I pick up a magazine or cut on the TV just about ahhaa. The other day I was playing an online game with my friend and I changed the profile picture to a woman (You can only choose profile pics that you are given or "achieve" in the game) I had just gotten this one as an achievement. My friend told me "Dude! Take that pic off ur profile you are not _____" Whatever her name was... lol Of course I left it where it is :) So yeah, even in games too I guess hehe

VS Fan
09-24-2010, 07:58 AM
Yeap... every single day. I often slide back and forth between "wanting to be WITH" the woman, and "wanting to BE" the woman.. mostly settling on just wanting to BE her.

Lacing Hills
09-24-2010, 08:03 AM
My wife usually points them out for me as I do to her. The most amuzing comment is something along the lines of "her shoes would llok better on you" or "you walk in high heels better than her"

sonna
09-24-2010, 08:06 AM
yes all the time

Sarasometimes
09-24-2010, 08:18 AM
Oh, heck yeah!!

I'll drive by or see a pretty girl/woman and have a flash of jealousy. "Unnnnnhh!" I'll think. "Not fair! She gets to be small and pretty!" I'm big and ugly. Sigh. Ah well. Could be worse, I guess.

Kathi
Yea right Kathy? Big and ugly? You need to fix your mirrors, 'cause girl you are sooo far from big and what?? ugly?? No way!!!

Now as for an answer to the post, add me to the happens too often category. I think this also happens often to GG's. I try to use those moment, once the jealousy sobsides to learn from her. what was i that I saw first? her near perfect makeup? Her posture or movement? Her proportions? Somethings I can't change but maybe there is a little piece that i can add to how I look. great question!!

linda allen
09-24-2010, 08:27 AM
Has anyone ever walked by a woman in the street, mall, office etc., and think I wish I looked like her?.......

Oh yes, many times.

Kristen Kelly
09-24-2010, 09:17 AM
Oh, heck yeah!!

Kathi

Now days it still happens alot but when I see a Tall, Big Boned Woman, I first look at what she is wearing and how well she pulls it off, second it reminds me women come in all shapes and sizes, and they have to make due whith the hand they were dealt with as well. I leave feeling better about myself.

NicoleScott
09-24-2010, 11:02 AM
I have a little mind game that I play when looking, for example, at a women's clothing catalog. I like to pick out two pretty models: one to "BE" and one to "BE WITH". They are not the same girl. I can't explain why.

tamarav
09-24-2010, 02:54 PM
I once worked with a stunning beauty that I really admired. I told her how much I adored her look and she told me to simply imitate what she did if I really liked the exotic look. She told me that you get used to it very quickly. That is the main reason my makeup has become so Arabic or exotic in the past couple of years. Wishing and hoping don't work...

carrie-ann
09-24-2010, 02:57 PM
Every day

CarrieAnneEvers
09-24-2010, 03:12 PM
When I see an attractive, well dressed woman I think: "I wish they made shoes like that in a size 13."

AKAMichelle
09-24-2010, 05:19 PM
Very common theme in my life.

Barbara Dugan
09-24-2010, 05:37 PM
Yes everytime I see a tall Hispanic woman:daydreaming:

TGMarla
09-24-2010, 08:46 PM
Yes, I see women that make me wish I looked like them all the time.

Brooke Anderson
09-25-2010, 03:29 AM
I indulge in Crossdressing because I get the urge to look like that woman I see. There is one woman I know, not a famous person, just a regular woman I would give anything to be her. So when I dress I go out of my way to emulate her from head to toe.

leglover46
09-25-2010, 03:49 AM
hi new member i thought i was the only one that felt that way