PDA

View Full Version : Outing Yourself and the great benefits

AKAMichelle
09-23-2010, 07:35 PM
I have been getting more and more out in my life. I am getting to where very few people don't know that I am a cd'er. Today that list got a little shorter. This woman I have talked with for some time now found out that I was a cd'er today. After she did she acted so interested that I asked her if would be interested on going off with Michelle sometime. The next thing I know I have her phone #.

This is the one thing that I really miss from 2 years ago. I had a friend that I went places with as Michelle. She has since met a man and is preparing to get married to him. So no more out and about time with her. But now I have a new buddy for my excursions. Who knows how many times she will be willing to go. She does know that this will be 2 girls having some fun times. So hopefully she will enjoy having fun and going places with Michelle.

LeannL
09-23-2010, 07:51 PM
great news. Have fun.

jessica renee
09-23-2010, 08:36 PM
Congratulations! Have a great time!

Daenna Paz
09-23-2010, 10:23 PM
Well ... aren't you the busy little bee!! :heehee:

Hope you have some fun adventures ... methinks so.

DressyJenny
09-23-2010, 10:31 PM
Thats nice that you found a friend that you can go out as a girl with. Its always nice to have girl time. I hope you ladies have fun.

MarcieBflo
09-23-2010, 10:37 PM
Thats Great !!! enjoy . . . But I think it is more like "limited" outing yourself, and I think I understand, as I am "out" with some people both male & female, but not with family, work peeps & others close to them . . . . Have Fun !!!

Marcie

Stevie71
09-24-2010, 12:45 AM
That is great news! , Just being yourself. Brilliant!

Shananigans
09-24-2010, 01:29 AM
:jumping:

YAY! Great new

AKAMichelle
09-24-2010, 10:13 AM
Well ... aren't you the busy little bee!! :heehee:

Hope you have some fun adventures ... methinks so.

I am busier than you can imagine. I sent you an email explaining something that I am strongly considering as a path for me. Today I just got 2 things required taken care of. Now I have 2 more to go today and then I am free to travel as Michelle.

Plus my date and I are going out to see Wall Street on Tuesday preceeded by dinner. It is going to be great to just do things without the pressure of real dating. We are going out as friends and that's it. We talked on the phone yesterday for over an hour and a half. She is 15 years older than me but that doesn't matter for friends.

Lorileah
09-24-2010, 10:25 AM
wow cool. And to think I knew you when you were a shy retiring wall flower....now you are a full bloom rose! You are an inspiration for the "if you feel comfortable...you look better and blend right in" crowd. Dinner and a movie. And not an action movie. :)

AKAMichelle
09-24-2010, 12:41 PM
wow cool. And to think I knew you when you were a shy retiring wall flower....now you are a full bloom rose! You are an inspiration for the "if you feel comfortable...you look better and blend right in" crowd. Dinner and a movie. And not an action movie. :)

I definitely have changed a lot since coming to this sight.

I have driven to Dallas dressed, flown to Chicago dressed, and now played golf dressed. Wait until you hear my next adventures. I am preparing to kick things up a notch or two. :D

AllieSF
09-24-2010, 02:47 PM
Way to go Michelle. I think that is really cool that you have a GG to go out with as a friend. This last year I have done that several times, but have not yet found that one who could be a lasting friend for girl time activities. Keep up the great work and I am very curious to hear about you taking it up to the next notch. I expect to hear that loud "BAM!!!!" from Colorado that will make Emeril Lagazzi [sp?] happy.

BethCD
09-24-2010, 02:57 PM
That's great news Michelle ! Please keep us posted........

Beth

MichelleL
09-24-2010, 03:21 PM
Your posts keep amazing me, Michelle. Here's to more great friendships!

PretzelGirl
09-24-2010, 04:41 PM
Your "notches" are getting bigger and bigger Michelle. Can't wait to hear about this one!

Lorileah
09-24-2010, 04:48 PM
Wait until you hear my next adventures. I am preparing to kick things up a notch or two. :D

I won't be seeing you on Faux News 31 will I?