PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing is (or can be) GREEN

Frédérique
09-23-2010, 09:48 PM
The next time someone asks you why you’re dressed like that, or what you’re doing, tell them you’re GREEN – you’re engaged in an effort to save the planet. Let me explain…

Nearly everyone assumes all male crossdressers are gay, correct? Since homosexuality is inherently GREEN, i.e. an activity not associated with procreation, we, as crossdressers, can claim to be GREEN by association, perceived proximity, or actual participation in the aforementioned same-sex world. Why not? Use this opportunity and proudly proclaim that we are making a difference (I hate that phrase, BTW) by not contributing to the origin of all the world’s problems. Of course, all crossdressers are not homosexual. We know that, but THEY don’t know that, nor does anyone want to contemplate the reality of this complex situation...

I’ll tell you how pervasive this “all crossdressers must be gay” nonsense is – the other night I was watching a TV documentary about Xaviera Hollander, self-proclaimed “Happy Hooker” and in-house sex expert for Penthouse magazine. Xaveria (who was Xaviera de Vries at the time) was telling about her childhood in The Netherlands, and the development of her innate bisexual nature. She apparently had a boyfriend who liked to play with her dolls, which led to him dressing up, and little Viera liked to play with toys meant for boys (go figure). Xaviera recounted this story about her boyfriend with nostalgic amusement, then paused, thought for a moment, and suddenly said, “But he didn’t turn out gay!” I mean, why did she have to say that? She, above all people, should know better, for crying out loud...

I should say that crossdressing can be GREEN, since there are variables just like in any other field of endeavor. I’m specifically talking about procreation, and the unalterable fact that the world we live in is overpopulated. That problem is getting exponentially worse each day. If you’re not active in a procreative lifestyle, it stands to reason that you’re helping the planet in some small way by turning away from instinctual human behavior …

Have you ever thought that Nature might be trying to correct a mistake, or attempting to put the brakes on a runaway failed experiment by increasing thoughts (or the chances) of non-procreation in the populace? It has become an issue, to the point where politicians focus on it at the expense of more meaningful “problems.” I mean, if you’re a sodomite (technically anyone participating in non-procreation), you’re not doing your duty as a citizen, since your progeny are required to fill various roles in society. Meanwhile, resources essential for human life are dwindling, and guess who’s to blame?

Of course, I don’t think for a second that the Earth is in danger from us – it’s been around a long, long time, and it’ll be here long after we’re gone (check out Life After People), but I think the ecosystem we inhabit is trying to help itself. One way it’s doing this is by subtly increasing the amount, frequency, and visibility of homosexuals (or sodomites in general), and turning others away from what they should be doing to what they could be doing, all in the pursuit of happiness. Is it any wonder that the proponents of “Be fruitful and multiply” are on the case of the sodomites 24/7? Not doing what you’re supposed to be doing is a dangerous idea, but let me digress a little…

I need to tell you that I love and enjoy the company of children, even though I don’t have any. I never married, and I never was blessed with children in (or out) of wedlock. I came close (pardon the pun), but no cigar (pardon the second pun). When I was a boy I hated boys, mainly because I was picked on as a perceived weakling. This ended when I struck back, completely out of character, but it took me years to dispel my opinion of boyish boys. Needless to say, for years I couldn’t stomach the idea of having a son. Girls never bothered me, so I liked them, started to feel like one of them, eventually trying to become one in appearance, comportment, and gesture. At this date in time I’m looking back, re-thinking the origins of my crossdressing, and because of this I think about why I never had children. It wasn’t meant to be, I suppose, mainly because I turned inward and didn’t follow the prescribed path most of us follow. Rather than work at attracting the opposite sex, I incorporated within myself, becoming an unexplainable sodomite once-removed…

There’s a lot of denial in what I say in defense of crossdressing and it’s somewhat close relation to non-procreative lifestyles, but I’m just relaying that notion to put everyone at ease. I know there are a lot of MtF crossdressers who are married and have children, causing no end of threads about familial friction, and I do sincerely wish I was one of you, but I’m not. I’m a lifelong bachelor who made lemonade out of the lemons he was given, and I developed a taste for it. I don’t harbor any guilt about my crossdressing, but it helps that there are no other relatives nearby to come in conflict with – there’s nobody to bounce off of, either, which is why I come here for some sympathy and understanding. There is no SO, nor are there any children. I am alone with my crossdressing, for better or worse, and I can comfort myself with GREEN thoughts. Hey, anything to make me feel better about crushed hopes, right?
:sad:

So, the next time someone sees you in your favorite frock and dispenses an epithet of hatred in your direction, tell them you’re on a mission to save the Earth– that will confuse the individual no end, in addition to the unfortunate heterosexual being unable to swallow the idea of gender confusion in the first place. This will give you time to make a fast getaway, and avoid normalcy with style...
:battingeyelashes:

Sarah Doepner
09-23-2010, 10:15 PM
Frédérique, I'm all for using confusion to aid my safe get-away. I'm sure they would see the conflict in my claim to being a greenie as I climb into my Jeep and drive over the lawn as I leave. However, my children were all adopted (repurposed family), my clothes are mostly from thrift stores (reused fashion), and when I have opportunity to explain why I crossdress I use bits and pieces I've found here on the forum (recycled thoughts). That's pretty green, I guess.

Kathi Lake
09-23-2010, 11:04 PM
So, if I crossdressed, and drove my Prius to the recycling center, then I would be saving the planet that much quicker?

:)

Kathi

Loni
09-23-2010, 11:22 PM
so even if i cross dress it is a good thing when i burn a tire on earth day?
i do not understand this line of thought..maybe cause of the pink fog i am in this week. such a grand week for me. except for the blisters. but i need more money.

Asako
09-24-2010, 12:30 AM
[FONT="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="2"]Have you ever thought that Nature might be trying to correct a mistake, or attempting to put the brakes on a runaway failed experiment by increasing thoughts (or the chances) of non-procreation in the populace?A point worth considering. Though, Nature really felt like correcting a mistake...it would in turn do something about the ability of "straight" people to reproduce as well. I.E. reduce men and women's fertility over all. Another thing to think about since we're talking about Nature. If the gene pool of a small "community" of individuals mixes often, it can cause the gene pool to degrade due to "incest between blood relatives"(1). By "incest", I'm refering to how within a community of maybe 10 or 12 families there are only so many possible gene combinations. I don't know biology well enough to put forth a solid theory on gene pools and reproduction but when you look at it from a mathematics point of view, only so many generations will be able to occur before essentially the whole community has blood relations to one another through genes passed down through reproduction. Now, the theory I propose is...what happens a few generations AFTER that point has been reached? So, how many combinations of human genes are there left before our gene pool as a species possibly starts degrading? Unless some of those combinations introduce a new molecular basis for human evolution, we may find ourselves related to everyone through small blood ties within a thousand years or sooner at the rate our species is reproducing. I can't say for certain either way but it is a fun idea to entertain.

Frédérique
09-24-2010, 11:17 PM
So, if I crossdressed, and drove my Prius to the recycling center, then I would be saving the planet that much quicker?

I once heard a stand-up comedian define hypocrisy as the act of driving your hybrid SUV to the recycling center, yet there’s a children’s safety seat (or two) attached to the car’s upholstery. The little carbon footprint(s) you’re carrying around are effectively negating any GREEN-ness you’re otherwise displaying, but I think few humans (especially here in North America) would see the hypocrisy. That said, if I was blessed with children, I would most likely do the same thing and look the other way, knowing I won’t be around when the floods begin...
:sad:

A point worth considering. Though, Nature really felt like correcting a mistake...it would in turn do something about the ability of "straight" people to reproduce as well. I.E. reduce men and women's fertility over all.

I have a funny feeling this is going on right now – issues regarding reproduction are all over the place, which may be part of the problem, but it indicates there’s a subtle change taking place. Another thing I was thinking about, in regards to GREEN, is the effect of crossdressing within a family, meaning the once-removed damage, or insight, if you will, where spouses and children are initiated into a hitherto secret region of being. The effect may be catastrophic, or negligible, but I’ve seen this in action. Also, crossdressing may begat other crossdressers, to a degree, simply by demonstrating there are other things one can do in life except follow a prescribed path. Easy for me to say, but I’m an artist and a free thinker – I chose this path (it was the only one available, actually). The more visible these alternative lifestyles become, the more attractive they may be to those on the periphery, yet there will always be traditionalists in society, regardless of any evolutionary progress looming on the horizon. Its fun to think about Nature trying to pull in the reins on this runaway experiment called humanity, using everything at its disposal. Perhaps self-destruction is also GREEN, in the long run, but I only wish to address crossdressing and its small contribution to the master plan...

emmabeautiful
09-24-2010, 11:30 PM
I like wearing green, but I think that's as far as it goes...

AllieSF
09-24-2010, 11:35 PM
As one of the Muppets used to say, "It is not easy being green!"

Dora Faye
09-25-2010, 02:16 AM
Right on sister! Now where's the next yard sale? Got to find me a recycled thong. ;)

Kathryn Martin
09-25-2010, 07:44 AM
The more visible these alternative lifestyles become, the more attractive they may be to those on the periphery, yet there will always be traditionalists in society, regardless of any evolutionary progress looming on the horizon. Its fun to think about Nature trying to pull in the reins on this runaway experiment called humanity, using everything at its disposal. Perhaps self-destruction is also GREEN, in the long run, but I only wish to address crossdressing and its small contribution to the master plan...

Human evolutionary development has indeed gone from a state where there was literally no distinction between genders from a fashion and clothing perspective to a differentiation to a point as pointy and sharp as a sowing needle on steroids. Consider the progess of fashion:

Here are some pictures in chronological sequence

If you now compare that with the population explosion a chart of which I cannot attach because of the picture limit per post, then you find that between 1200 (the first picture) to now (past the last picture) our planets population grew from 400 million people dressing in female clothes (yes the men just look at it) to 1.6 billion in 1900 (last picture) to 6.4 billion today.

The only way we can ever decrease world population and thereby reduce the fatal and destructive practice of procreation is to go back to wearing female clothes all of the time in other words femulate. As the evidence shows crossdressing is the greenest of all human activities. It would beautifully balance any procreation activities and of course the emissions from any sort of vehicle you could think of.

It would have the added benefit of emphasizing creativity through the creation of more colorful and interesting wardrobes, stimulation the population to channel (or is that chanel) much energy into the invention of individual, flamboyant and beautiful dressing styles.

Or in the words of the indomitable smilie:

:gfi:

Kathryn

jessica renee
09-25-2010, 05:11 PM
I just bought a green shirt last week. But I got it at a yard sale!

And Dora Faye, I don't know if I'd buy something like a thong at a yard sale.

Kate Lynn
09-26-2010, 03:09 PM
It is green for me when,I wear a green tunic,with my green jeans,black trowser socks,can't find them in green,and a pair of green flats.

I go green.....