PDA

View Full Version : Pertinent questions.

RachelPortugal
09-24-2010, 03:00 AM
In the discussions leading up to my wife finally accepted that my crossdressing was here to stay and we agreed on some ground rules, she asked various questions:

Did I want to be a woman? Answer - No. Apparently, she had been afraid that she would lose her man. I was so pleased that I was able to allay that fear.

If I was only a crossdresser and had no desire to change sex, why did I tuck? Why did I wear forms? Answer - So I would have a better line for the female clothes to fit around. Good answer.

OK, so why the wigs and make-up? Answer - Uh, stumped there, um, er, so that I look more like a woman. Oh and you like me wearing eyeliner anyway!

But you have said that you don't want to be a woman! Got me there. I could only reassure her that the ground rule that Rachael stays out of the marital bed should confirm that I am a man and wish to remain a man.

She left it at that and weeks later when she agreed to accompany Rachael on a shopping trip did it dawn on her that it was like play acting, complete with first night nerves. In the words of William Shakespeare "All the world's a stage and all the men and women are merely players." from his aptly titled work "As you like it."

prene
09-24-2010, 03:12 AM
What can I say.
We are all different.
I love the female body and always will.
Sometimes I like it on me and othertimes I wish it was mine.

But I wish I had a Billion $ and I could cure cancer and . . . .

Christie ann
09-24-2010, 11:24 AM
...so its OK to wear eye liner while wearing pants? Can we add mascara and a bit of foundation and perhaps some nail polish too? :)

DonnaT
09-24-2010, 11:53 AM
OK, so why the wigs and make-up? Answer - Uh, stumped there, um, er, so that I look more like a woman. Oh and you like me wearing eyeliner anyway!

But you have said that you don't want to be a woman! Got me there.
When my wife asked that question I told her I don't need them, and would be perfectly happy out and about in just a nice skirt.

"Not with me you won't!" was her immediate response.

So, ask her if she would mind being out and about with Rachael even if Rachael was out without the wig and makeup.

Sophie86
09-24-2010, 12:03 PM
"But you have said that you don't want to be a woman!"

Exactly. I want to be a man who looks like a woman....

Amanda22
09-24-2010, 12:15 PM

Thanks for getting to the core of the difference, Sophie. Well done.

Chickhe
09-24-2010, 12:42 PM
My reason for going full out, is one of facination and challenge...also there is an element of escapism. My simple answer is, it is fun.

NicoleScott
09-24-2010, 12:46 PM
But you have said that you don't want to be a woman!

Answer: "No, I don't want to be a woman, but I enjoy the part-time dressup as one. Everything I do when I make up and dress is to look authentic as a woman as possible. It's fun."
Rachael, you have your ground rules. No dressup in the marital bed. Don't be too pushy about going out en femme with her. And when the girl stuff comes off, be sure to be the man. That reassures her.

AKAMichelle
09-24-2010, 06:15 PM

I like that one.

JessicaC
09-24-2010, 06:28 PM
When my wife asked me why i need all the clothes, makeup, breastforms etc. i told her that if i am going to dress as a woman i want to be as convincing as possible. After seeing me dressed and made up over the last few years my wife and i actually exchange tips on clothing and makeup, she was recently in a wedding and let me do her makeup.

RachelPortugal
09-25-2010, 02:24 AM
Some great sample answers, not that I need them now that things are all sorted.

Rachael, you have your ground rules. No dressup in the marital bed. Don't be too pushy about going out en femme with her. And when the girl stuff comes off, be sure to be the man. That reassures her.

Thanks Nicole. The ground rules are working well. The only time Rachael gets anywhere near the bed is if she brings Em tea in bed, Ray does it all other mornings. Em is not upset if Rachael wakes her up, it sorts of tells her that it is a "Rachael day" which usually means I do a greater share of the household chores. She likes that aspect of my dressing. I have to catch up on Ray's jobs some other day. We do have some trips out, just the girls, planned for the future.

...so its OK to wear eye liner while wearing pants? Can we add mascara and a bit of foundation and perhaps some nail polish too? :)

Mascara is a problem at the moment, my eyelashes touch the inside of my new varifocal glasses. Have to wear an older pair (not varifocal - so can't read) when made up. Nail polish - have had a clear varnish on my toes for the past month or more - not a word said.

Dora Faye
09-25-2010, 02:24 AM

Yeah I like that a lot. Thank you dear.

Ann-Marie
09-25-2010, 07:36 AM
I do not want to be a woman, just like the dressing up, I am lucky with my wife, have worn panties on and off for some years and recently progressed to bra's and stocking, no real comming out with my wife, we just started shopping for female clothes for me together.
I still enjoy the male side of our relationship and so does she.