PDA

View Full Version : frilly dreses

Shining Star
09-04-2005, 06:22 AM
has any one worn a frilly dress just to pretend that you were a ballroom dancer and try one of those spins that the dress spreads out around your waist. i have it was the best feeling. with that swishing feeling around my waist

Rachael Warren
09-04-2005, 06:38 AM
has any one worn a frilly dress just to pretend that you were a ballroom dancer and try one of those spins that the dress spreads out around your waist. i have it was the best feeling. with that swishing feeling around my waist

I wore them as a child, they felt great, all of that netting and the shiney chiffon top.

Personally, I allways wanted to try on the latin dance outfits, they move fantastically well, especially the ones that have string-like skirts, wow!

Shame it was allways my partners that got to wear them. :(

Oh I forgot to mention, I was a ballroom dancer!

Rachael. :)

Billie1
09-04-2005, 08:08 AM
I just got a 'swish' little black dress ($14.50 on eBay!) and the sensation of the material against my stockings is wonderful!

I have Marilyn fantasies of my dress 'accidently' blowing up around my waist, showing off my lacy black garter belt, tops of my black stockings, and panties.

I'm such a naughty girl sometimes! :D

Ta-Ta,
Billie :love:

Jerry
09-04-2005, 08:25 AM
I love the movie You've Got Mail. In the story Melanie Griffith talks about how she twirled with her mother in their book store.

Last week my daughter started school and she had on the cutest skirt. She came downstairs and said, "Look Daddy," and did a twirl. She is such a doll. I'm so proud of her.

I long to share a twirl with someone someday.

Hog hugs.
Jerry

urban gypsy
09-04-2005, 11:48 AM
I go salsa dancing every Sunday evening and some of the outfits the girls wear are just fantasic. But my wife won't let me buy one until i've lost some weight so thats something to aim for.

eleventhdr
09-04-2005, 01:48 PM
That Time i dressed as a 1920's flapper. OH man the feeling in that short 1920's flaaper dress man it was the very best. Try that one alright!. Since i was once a real one way back then myself one of that last tim's i was a real gg oh well!. I'm going to go back there one day and find out those incarnations once again. Suzy!.

MsEva
09-04-2005, 01:53 PM
I think a really frilly dress is wonderful. I have a nice one that I love to wear, but I would classify it as a long flowing broomstick dress. Very fem, my SO, loves me in it...says I look so cute in it.! :)

Lana
09-04-2005, 06:56 PM
Anyone remember how Naomie Judd from the Judds used to dress in thier concerts, OMG I wanted to be dressed the same way :thumbsup:

Sara60
09-05-2005, 12:31 AM
To me frilly dresses are so more feminine than plain ones.

Sara60
09-05-2005, 12:33 AM
Would love a pic of you in that dress if possible Ms Eva.