PDA

View Full Version : Carrying a tote bag for a GG.

heathr1
09-04-2005, 06:27 AM
In town today with a GG friend, she asked me to carry her tote bag for her while she was trying clothes on in a shop.

She apologised in case I felt embarrassed, but I actually enjoyed it :)

Having a tote/handbag myself seems a good idea.

Sharon
09-04-2005, 06:32 AM
Perhaps we could maintain a "Heather" thread where assorted musings could be jotted down that warrent no replies or consideration.

Sophia Rearen
09-04-2005, 07:09 AM
Back in High School I went ski clothing shopping with a friend who was a girl and is now my wife. I was asked to hold her pocket book as she tried on clothes. I was so turned on I thought I would bust out of my pants. When I came out to my wife I told her of this memory. She thinks I'm crazy. :love:

Billijo49504
09-04-2005, 09:07 AM
Throw that bag on your shoulder and just smile at anyone that looks crossways at you. I wear a fanny pack all the time. Kinda like a purse. Got my billfold, chapstick, ticktacks, a spare house key, sometimes a lipstick and sometimes a pistol. OOOPS!
Remember a guy carring a purse when he's with a GG shopping, is legal, unless she has one too :rolleyes: :eek:

Tristen Cox
09-05-2005, 09:18 AM
Perhaps we could maintain a "Heather" thread where assorted musings could be jotted down that warrent no replies or consideration.
Sticky? :hiding:

Colibri
09-05-2005, 09:33 AM
[QUOTE=Billijo49504]I wear a fanny pack all the time.QUOTE]

We had them over here about ten years ago but we called them bum bags. :D

Wendy me
09-05-2005, 09:35 AM
ahrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the things we think abought ......the mind is a wonderfull thing.......

Lyn Ryan
09-05-2005, 09:14 PM
Hi Heather
Do you have a microwave???????
do you cook with the door open??????

IRIA
09-06-2005, 02:05 AM
I started carrying a small handbag a few years ago. Now I carry much larger tote bag in which I keep my ID, lunch, books,nailfile,lipstick, or whatever else I happen to need on a particular day. It's a black bag with the word "samurai" written in japanese. I never leave home without at least packing a four or five "essentials." It's really handy to have, especially when I see something I just have to buy in a store.

Tamara Croft
09-06-2005, 08:58 AM
Hi Heather
do you cook with the door open??????:lol: your too much...... btw... wtf is a tote bag :strugglin oh and...... I have a microwave :D but...... so you have to close the door when cooking???? sheeeeeesssssssh Lyn... no wonder it took frigging hours for dinner :duh:

Lauren_T
09-06-2005, 09:47 AM
... btw... wtf is a tote bag :strugglin Silly, it's a bag used to carry totes... :p What have you been using to carry yer totes in??

Sophie_A
09-06-2005, 10:03 AM
Holding handbags, yep that always does feel strangely good, the girls think you are a gent as well. I thought some of these things i find exciting were just a percularity to me, I love this place it always helps me feel more comfortable within myself.

Tamara Croft
09-06-2005, 10:54 AM
Silly, it's a bag used to carry totes... :p What have you been using to carry yer totes in??Those bags are for grannies :eek:

Lauren_T
09-06-2005, 10:56 AM
Ectually, one can't be a true 'bag lady' without one, I'm sure... :p

Tamara Croft
09-06-2005, 10:58 AM
Ectually, one can't be a true 'bag lady' without one, I'm sure... :pYou must be a bag lady then :p

Lauren_T
09-06-2005, 11:05 AM
No, just got the one over me 'ead, if that's what yer referrin' to...

JocelynG
09-06-2005, 11:18 AM
I'm sure you had the desire to put it over your shoulder like a purse. :D I know I would and look at myself in the mirror to see how it looks. If she only knew how you truely felt

Brenda Elizabeth
09-06-2005, 12:10 PM
Those bags are for grannies :eek:

Well !!! I have'nt got one!!! :rolleyes:

Love
BrendaXXX

Tristen Cox
09-06-2005, 12:12 PM
I would never call you a granny though Brenda, too pretty ;)

JocelynG
09-06-2005, 12:22 PM

I would have to agree. You are way too beautiful to be called a granny. I love your avitar

Rainbow6562005
09-06-2005, 12:46 PM
One of the advantages of being an older man is that I can get away with wearing or carrying just about anything, either of which might well have caused problems when I was young. Older folks tend to be seen as sexless or genderless, so they are not so readily cast into the roles younger people are coerced into following or fighting against.

In addition, I'm very comfortable now, as a man, so even should someone comment on my tote bag (carried for years) or my ponytail or my shaved legs, I would probably just walk on by, shrugging my shoulders. I might well feel hurt by the gratuitous criticism, but I most assuredly would not get into any confrontation with such a person.

Rainbow :)
PS. The shoes in my avatar are sandals with four-inch heels, from Sexy Shoes; which has expanded its line of good quality, inexpensive shoes, many in large sizes.

Brenda Elizabeth
09-06-2005, 12:46 PM

Thats made me blush :o

Love
Brenda :hugs:

Akyra
09-06-2005, 05:37 PM
Hi Heather
do you cook with the door open??????
oh mi.... that's wut is going wrong......

everytym i cook mi dinna my head starts hurting..... :(

Lauren_T
09-06-2005, 05:55 PM
oh mi.... that's wut is going wrong......

everytym i cook mi dinna my head starts hurting..... :(
Ah, well the giveaway shoulda been when you smelt barbeque when you were cooking tofu... :confused:

Akyra
09-06-2005, 06:00 PM
no but the damn tv kept changing channels..........

and everytime the bell went off I had an orgasm........

next!!!!

Tristen Cox
09-08-2005, 01:23 AM
Ah, well the giveaway shoulda been when you smelt barbeque when you were cooking tofu... :confused:

no but the damn tv kept changing channels..........

and everytime the bell went off I had an orgasm........

next!!!!

:lol: Now that's funny. Post of the week(psst... Thanks Lyn)

Deanna2
09-08-2005, 02:56 AM
I had to carry my dearly beloved's handbag around the ladiies' wear department of a large store for nearly two hours not so long ago while she tried on this and that. I could hardly contain myself.

Talk about a kid in a lolly shop!