PDA

View Full Version : It's colddd

Emily Barton
09-24-2010, 06:30 PM
Its a pretty chilly night tonight but that hasnt stopped me slipping into a dress and it feels even more wonderful than ever! Whenever I move my legs I get a fresh piece of cold material rubbing against them that sends shivers down my spine! The only downside is that my arms are exposed and fairly cold... next step - buy a shrug! :laughing:

Is there anyone else who loves this feeling too? Does it extend to other things (like hose, etc) as well?

Alice Torn
09-24-2010, 08:26 PM
Yes!

TGMarla
09-24-2010, 08:36 PM
I find dressing in the cooler (or even cold!) weather a little more pleasurable myself. I don't sweat in my clothes then, and except for the static electricity inherent with cold weather, it's better for me. And I love scrunchy sweaters and knit dresses, too!

Frédérique
09-24-2010, 11:06 PM
Its a pretty chilly night tonight but that hasnt stopped me slipping into a dress and it feels even more wonderful than ever! The only downside is that my arms are exposed and fairly cold... next step - buy a shrug! Is there anyone else who loves this feeling too?

Yes, I feel the same way, Emily! I love to feel the cool (or cold) air swirling around my legs when I wear a skirt or a dress – this is always a wonderful feeling. I have a shrug I wear with a dress (or blouse and skirt) – it’s like a cropped cardigan with a shawl collar, nice and warm. Any sweater needs to be like a shrug, i.e. cropped, since it’s important to accentuate the waist and let the dress or skirt swing freely. Meanwhile, my legs are exposed to the elements, yet I don’t mind at all – how many women would understand the pleasures we embrace, all delivered via crossdressing?
:battingeyelashes:

Kelly Blaine
09-24-2010, 11:13 PM
Girls, I have to agree with you.

Summer is great for capri's, shorts and tank tops but I look forward to cooler weather and be able to put on my warmer dresses. I feel so much more comfortable.

emmabeautiful
09-24-2010, 11:41 PM
I'm not sure I love the cold, but given the tactile nature of what we do, it's nice to wrap up warm.

t-girlxsophie
09-25-2010, 01:51 AM
I much prefer the autumn/winter clothing,I love wearing soft knit sweaters and even when wearing a nice top,i love wearing button thru Cardigan or Shrug,envelops me in a nice,warm feeling :daydreaming:

:hugs:Sophie xx

Josey
09-25-2010, 02:30 AM
Cooler weather seems to bring renewed feelings to our Cding. It gives us a chance to enjoy thr cool winds that affect what we wear.

alyssaenglefield
09-25-2010, 03:44 AM
It's completely the opposite in New Zealand here - in the Southern hemisphere we're heading towards summer and spring fashions have now been in store for a month already. Tonight is the start of daylight savings (clocks go forward one hour, so we are 13 hours ahead of GMT), and in a months time is Labour Weekend (23, 24, 25 October), when all the summer activities start.

Completely different atmosphere here - it's not unusual for some Christmas days in Dunedin to get up to 25 degrees C (77 F). People from the northern hemisphere can't understand how we get together on Christmas Day at the beach or a a relative's house, cook meat on a barbecue and serve it with salads and New Zealand's national desert, pavlova, (a large meringue cake topped with whipped cream and fresh fruit), and go swimming.

I do love the cold though (otherwise I wouldn't have moved to Dunedin!) - especially when you first come out from your bathroom after a shower ready to dress up. Just remember to close the bathroom door though - setting off the smoke alarm, evacuating outside with only a towel, realising the smoke alarms in the dorm are local, and the finding yourself locked out wearing nothing but a towel is not fun, especially when number 27 across the road is having a booze fest!!!

minalost
09-25-2010, 07:39 AM
Hmmmm, lets see - wig, gaff, panty hose, padded panty, corset, bra, cami... Yes! Give me cooler weather! Not winter so much, the heavy coat hides my pretty things too much, but fall. I love the fall! Love the colors, love the urge to dress that drives me crazy!
:hugs:

StephanieC
09-25-2010, 09:11 AM
Oh yes, I much prefer cooler weather too. And the fall still allows the wearing of skirts, especially with boots! But yes, there is more need for some kind of wraps be it shrugs or cardigans.

MichelleL
09-25-2010, 10:02 AM
I don't prefer cooler weather as we don't get very much warm weather here but I do love the cool feel of satin on my skin.

Dee Baker
09-25-2010, 07:05 PM
It’s getting cooler here too. Time to end the bare legged summer routine and get the stockings back out. I don't like the cold but I do like the stockings.

Emily_3
09-26-2010, 08:42 AM
yes I'm feeling the cold too, esp on the coast, :)

However the cold didn't stop me going out in my LBD the other day :D

as it is getting colder and the weather is turning, I'm going to have to start putting something warmer on I think
:)

Sweeterica
09-26-2010, 09:13 AM
I feel the same Emily,its such a lovely feeling

Sabrina Flowers
09-26-2010, 09:38 AM
I find dressing in the cooler (or even cold!) weather a little more pleasurable myself. I don't sweat in my clothes then. And I love scrunchy sweaters and knit dresses, too!

I like dressing in the cooler weather better too as I find it is easeir to keep warm than keep cool.
Also love the Autumn and Winter fashions better with the longer jumpers and blouses, also means it is boot season. :)

docrobbysherry
09-26-2010, 10:53 AM
My daughter's soccer team played in 97 degrees yesterday! And, what was it in Tucson? I think 100 degrees at 11:00 PM for the Arizona St./Oregon game?:eek:

We're having MUCH hotter weather now than we've had ALL SUMMER!:doh:

Bring on winter! Looking forward to those SoCal, "freezing winter days", of 65/70 degrees!:D

Bernadina
09-26-2010, 11:13 AM
Cold. Oh yes. Gets the pantyhose (tights) out of the drawer.

cdsteph
09-26-2010, 11:15 AM
cold? Canadian girls won't be pulling on a sweater until January.......

Veronica 1
09-26-2010, 02:22 PM
cold? Canadian girls won't be pulling on a sweater until January.......

True, it is still miniskirt weather here. 23 degrees celcius here today with a brisk breeze.

Jill
09-26-2010, 04:25 PM
I love fall/winter clothing and fall/winter temperatures. A chilly breeze blowing up your skirt is heaven!