PDA

View Full Version : The ebb and flow of CD'ing

Samantha Jane
09-04-2005, 07:39 AM
We were sat in yeterday, when my S/O suddenly said lets go shopping, as I'm bored. Nothing wrong with that you may say, but the last time we did this my S/O had a thing about trying to buy me drab clothes. Citing the reason for this was that I had not bought (as she put it), any normal clothes for ages. :D

Yesterday however she bought me 3 lovely girlie tops to go with my jeans and 6 beautiful pairs of panties. :D Also she bought some nice nail polish, although she has her nails done professionally, but I never gave it another thought.

I have been growing my nails out for a while and back home I got a surprise, she had bought the nail polish to do my nails. Well I was so excited, never had my nails painted before and yet here I was going to get them painted for me. She spent ages painting and shaping my my nails, it's just a shame it all has to come off by Tuesday. Although she did my toes (soft pink) at the same time, but they can stay painted.

My S/O has not seen me fully dressed and until she decides, when if ever the time is right, then I content to wait. However, I thought she had gone off the idea of me CD'ing altogether.

What I would like to ask is, has any of you girls wondered where it's all going with your S/O, only to get a great surprise like this out of the blue? :)

Billijo49504
09-04-2005, 08:58 AM
You sure did have a fun day. I don't have that problem, but it sounds like your S/O might be asking to see you dressed some day soon. Enjoy your weekend together.

Kimberly
09-04-2005, 09:05 AM
What I would like to ask is, has any of you girls wondered where it's all going with your S/O, only to get a great surprise like this out of the blue? :)
Yup:

Thought it was going fantastically well... she'd seen me dressed etc. THEN: Breaks up with me. Not because of the CDing, but...ok... this is being a bit generic, rather than CD related, but still. I thought she'd be around for a long time to help me with my CDing. But no. Apparently not.

Heh... oh well! As is life.

RachelDenise
09-04-2005, 09:16 AM
I'm always wondering where it is going with my wife. We don't talk about it (she is not accepting) and over the past week she has made indirect comments with others around that had a CD angle to them. She wouldn't do this for years since she so disliked the thought of my dressing. I guess I'm grasping at straws and have no courage to re-open the debate. The don't ask don't tell has at least brought peace to the house.

Samantha Jane
09-04-2005, 09:41 AM
I guess I'm grasping at straws and have no courage to re-open the debate. The don't ask don't tell has at least brought peace to the house.

Hi Rachel

I don't think that all through mine and the wifes discussions the question of approval/disapproal has really been settled. We have discussed what I can wear at home and what I can or cannot, (what ever the case maybe) wear out. So I suppose this is a sort of approval in itself, but I haven't wanted to force the issue. I just wait and as always let my wife re-open negotiations. :D

And Kimberly, I'm sorry if my post touched on a raw nerve :) I had meant nice surprises, I guess I didn't explain myself properly? :)

Jenny Beth
09-04-2005, 10:31 AM
Samantha it sounds to me like your wife is begining to enjoy your femme side even though she has set some some rules as to when you dress. When gifts come out of the blue as you described you can bet that she sees the girl in you as a friend and not threat. You obviously have a great relationship and what she has just done for you requires a huge thank you. Flowers, dinner out or something along those lines is definitely in order. For you this came out of the blue but she has been thinking about doing this for you for who knows how long. You have one special lady there, she needs to know how much you appreciate her.

Samantha Jane
09-04-2005, 04:03 PM
Samantha it sounds to me like your wife is begining to enjoy your femme side even though she has set some some rules as to when you dress. When gifts come out of the blue as you described you can bet that she sees the girl in you as a friend and not threat. You obviously have a great relationship and what she has just done for you requires a huge thank you. Flowers, dinner out or something along those lines is definitely in order. For you this came out of the blue but she has been thinking about doing this for you for who knows how long. You have one special lady there, she needs to know how much you appreciate her.

Hi Jenny

You are so right. In fact I have pampered her all day, because what she did yesterday was really special and another small step forward in acceptance.
Taking her to dinner is not a bad idea, but if I buy her flowers, she tends to think I've have done something wrong. :D

MsEva
09-04-2005, 04:14 PM
Hi Samantha,
Glad you and you SO had a wonderful time. I guess it isn't easy for us our our SOs. Nice to have one that is in your cornor. Who knows where it will lead...that is part of your journey. :)

heatherCD8772
09-04-2005, 04:18 PM
Well Samantha I have to say you are lucky, many CDs dont have such an understanding SO. As for me, my SO has seen me dressed and all and had even bought me a couple of outfits before and even let me borrow her shoes(we wear the same size, 8). She has known since when we first met like 7 years ago. But about a year and a half ago she just went bezerk and was like, you need to stop and the like. So I dont really know where it is going right now on my end.

But anyways good luck with your endevours!

MsEva
09-04-2005, 04:20 PM
Best of luck to you Heather. I hope all works out for you too. :)

urban gypsy
09-04-2005, 07:00 PM
my other half sometimes tries to curb my dressing, and goes on an anti cd trip, just like she has been over the last week. then yesterday she comes home from shopping trip with some nice new boots for me. ain't life strange sometimes. I posted a picture of my new boots in the picture gallery as i think they are great.