PDA

View Full Version : Do over,cheerleader or football player?

bridget jones
09-25-2010, 08:11 PM
If I could have my choice I'd be a female cheerleader. Being thrown up and caught by a sexy hunk of a man just does something to me. My other choice would be a sexy majorette,make up and hair just gorgeous,let's not forget the sexy hunk of a man I'd hook up with after the game. If you had a choice girls which would it be?

kym
09-25-2010, 08:14 PM
cheerleader so I can tease all the boys

LitaKelley
09-25-2010, 08:18 PM
I always found cheerleader uniforms on pretty girls to be very sexy. I dated a cheerleader in high school. I hate football and never had any interest in sports other than those involving horses or cars. I'd definitely choose to be a female cheerleader, but the real benefit for me besides wearing the uniform would be showering with the all the girls after the game hoping for a lesbian encounter...

Kelly Greene
09-25-2010, 08:23 PM
Female Cheerleader:
Red hair
Green eyes
this sums up what I want to have if I could redo this life or what I hope to have in the next

Annaliese2010
09-25-2010, 08:37 PM
I always found cheerleader uniforms on pretty girls to be very sexy. I dated a cheerleader in high school. I hate football and never had any interest in sports other than those involving horses or cars. I'd definitely choose to be a female cheerleader, but the real benefit for me besides wearing the uniform would be showering with the all the girls after the game hoping for a lesbian encounter...Oh my oh my...you scooped my post LOL. With you on that girlfriend! 'Cuz everyone knows it's true... "Girls, they wanna have fun. Oh girls just wanna have fun. They just wanna. They just wanna..." (Cyndi Lauper)

Karren H
09-25-2010, 08:57 PM
I'd still pick Football player... I was All County Offensive Lineman... And got invites to tryout to a couple small colleges... May have not been pretty but it sure helped me get chicks... (And their closets!!). :):):)

Annaliese2010
09-25-2010, 09:37 PM
I'd still pick Football player... I was All County Offensive Lineman... And got invites to tryout to a couple small colleges... May have not been pretty but it sure helped me get chicks... (And their closets!!). :):):)
Wow Karren! High school must so have rocked for you! Yeah, an me the shy timid science nerd with a snowball's chance in hell of ever getting a hot girl. I used to envy & 'hate' all you jocks (LOL) - born with great looks, perfect bods, cool personalities - girls throwin themselves at ya... Must've been great. Seriously tho - quite an achievement - All County. Righteous!

Edit: Oh! "And their closets!!"... I was thinking "wtf?!" I actually didn't know what that meant, duh. Now I get it! Lmao...

Karren H
09-25-2010, 09:43 PM
Actually I was the geeky nerdy football player.. Who ended up being an engineer which says it all! Lol. But I wasn't shy and though didn't get any cheereladers... did have plenty of female company through HS... I was selective though... Girls that were closer to my size got preference! :D

jessica renee
09-25-2010, 11:14 PM
I think I'd rather be the cheerleader. I never was very good at sports anyway.

RachelZ
09-25-2010, 11:17 PM
Probably cheer leader. In guy mood I hate both parties because of the people I knew in high school. But I've been really discovering alot about my girl side lately, so I can see myself trying to be a sexy cheer leader. As long as I could date the hottest guy on the team and have him wrapped around my little finger. :heehee:

Sophie86
09-25-2010, 11:48 PM
Tall and slender, ambiguously gendered goth with long black hair, and no body hair...

I know. I'm breaking the rules of the game... but that's what us goths do. :p

Kris Vasquez
09-26-2010, 12:07 AM
Can I pick flight attaendant? Still a chance of the hunky football player at the end of the flight.

Loni
09-26-2010, 12:09 AM
i would have loved to be the cheer leader. forget the dumb ball player. i would just tease them. maybe nothing on under the skirt....

Annaliese2010
09-26-2010, 12:22 AM
Tall and slender, ambiguously gendered goth with long black hair, and no body hair...

I know. I'm breaking the rules of the game... but that's what us goths do. :p
Goth girls rock! I've always been attracted to them and comfortable with that whole dark complex vibe. I don't fancy myself goth but I've never had a feeling of fitting in with what I guess you would call normal everyday ppl. I've alwys had an unconventional outside-the-norm quality to my personality to lean in that direction. OMG I'm talking bout myself again - um... well yeah... I could never imagine being the football player. But very definitely a cheerleader - but only for an all girls team. I'd probly be good at it cuz my heart would be in it - my rooting quite sincere - my desire off the chart - and the closeup view of the players would be awesome! I'd be attracted to the least athletic ones, I must confess.
:o

KandisTX
09-26-2010, 01:03 AM
Gotta agree with Karren on this one.. I'd still pick football player, I was a running back which meant I got as much attention as the quarterback, especially after a big win for the team. :)

t-girlxsophie
09-26-2010, 03:00 AM
As a crossdresser It would definately have to be the cheerleader in sexy outfit,dont know about the getting hurled up in the air bit though lol,think the hunky guy below wouldnt look so hunky with contents of my last meal over him (sorry lol).
Can I be a girl FOOTball! (Soccer) player swapping jerseys after the game would be fun:heehee::devil: I know thats the male thinking lol

:hugs:Sophie xx

Kate Simmons
09-26-2010, 04:22 AM
Ever since I saw that Helen Hunt movie, I've secretly wanted to be a "Quarterback Princess". Then I could have fun playing ball, calling signals and looking at said "sexy hunks" on the cleerleading squad.:)

Elaine Michelle
09-26-2010, 07:56 AM
Football player. I was an end in high school. End of bench that is :D. Anyway, it was fun.

Annie D
09-26-2010, 08:12 AM
Cheerleader or football player? How about the Prom Queen? If I was Prom Queen I could have a football player and if I was really naughty, a cheerleader too! Oh my goodness! Just look at the calendar, Homecoming is right around the corner.

Frédérique
09-26-2010, 08:27 AM
If I could have my choice I'd be a female cheerleader. Being thrown up and caught by a sexy hunk of a man just does something to me. My other choice would be a sexy majorette,make up and hair just gorgeous,let's not forget the sexy hunk of a man I'd hook up with after the game. If you had a choice girls which would it be?

Neither. Can I have more choices, please? I would prefer to be the geeky bookworm wallflower. Sexy male hunks do nothing for me, I’m afraid, and throwing me up in the air wouldn't be a good idea -- I get dizzy very easily...
:heehee:

StaceyJane
09-26-2010, 08:42 AM
Go Team Go!! All the Way to State!!!

emilygielen
09-26-2010, 11:12 AM
I'd pick definitely the girl cheerleader... I am an actual cheerleader in my Uni squad, but as a boy!! I just love the female outfit. I have already 3 outfit in my wardrobe and I'm waiting for my fourth one that I ordered last week ;)

windycissy
09-26-2010, 11:52 AM
You bring back memories of me as a scrawny kid playing second string tackle (some consolation that the first string tackle made it to the NFL) looking enviously at the cute cheerleaders in their short skirts prancing on the sidelines while I was getting my butt kicked, how I envyed them!

Lorileah
09-26-2010, 12:16 PM
almost dated a cheerleader, the jocks teased her so bad she canceled. Broke my heart for about 15 minutes but left a mark forever. Could have played football was a very good corner but not fast enough to be free safety. Made up later playing high level volleyball (setter) and married a Playboy club bunny. Life worked out. Would have traded both women just for the experience :) (except the dating me part)

Michelle8
09-26-2010, 12:23 PM
I would love to have been a cheerleader.Those outfits are so cute.plus dating a football player wow.

sometimes_miss
09-26-2010, 12:32 PM
No brainer; cheerleader. I often wore someone else's cheer uniform while I was growing up, and now I have my own.

Karinsamatha
09-26-2010, 01:01 PM
I would have to say cheerleader! Oh the clothes :). It also would be nice to pick and choose between either sex for a relationship :devil:!

Patricia Johnson
09-26-2010, 01:10 PM
I don't have to choose, I was defensive lineman (nose guard) in high school and a cheer leader in college. I wouldn't change either experience.

kathtx
09-26-2010, 01:29 PM
Neither. Had I been born a girl, I'd have had much better things to do than cheering on the boys.

I'd play soccer in fall, softball in spring. My first love would be a girl on my team.

Kari Lynn Franks
09-26-2010, 02:28 PM
I always found cheerleader uniforms on pretty girls to be very sexy. I dated a cheerleader in high school. I hate football and never had any interest in sports other than those involving horses or cars. I'd definitely choose to be a female cheerleader, but the real benefit for me besides wearing the uniform would be showering with the all the girls after the game hoping for a lesbian encounter...

Did you get to wear her uniform?

Oh I forgot to add Id be a CHEERLEADER

prene
09-26-2010, 03:42 PM
Cheerleader all the way.

I was going to ask a gg friend of mine to go out on Halloween and I was going to be the Cheerleader.

I wonder if I can get her to be my football player?

sandra-leigh
09-26-2010, 04:04 PM
I don't think I could have been either a football player or a cheerleader.

If I had been female in high school, it is hard to say how I would have ended up. At least as a male I managed to get in with the geeks who programmed and played D&D -- my friends were some of the top students in the province. There was a small clique of intelligent and not too stand-offish women, but as based upon what one of them told me years later, two of those three got into drugs. Perhaps I would have gotten in to my sister's clique (2 years older) but she wasn't really in to the same things I was.

There was, as best I can recall, only really one bright and independent woman in the year I started, but she was into an offshoot religion that I couldn't get interested in. So I probably wouldn't have ended up even more alone than I did.

lil red
09-26-2010, 04:19 PM
Didn't have to think for a milisecond, a cheerleader for sure! No further details (to personal)!

kymmieLorain
09-26-2010, 04:48 PM
Actually I was the geeky nerdy football player.. :D
Karren what do you mean "was" LOL.

I was on the way outside, I as a nobody from the autoshop. thinking a cool car would get the girls. didn't in my case. I would be a cheerleader, most of the girls in school I had crushes on where cheerleaders. I can totally relate to the Toby Kieth video, " How do you like me know?" It fits me to a T. Except I don't have the fame and money.

Kymmie

ArleneRaquel
09-26-2010, 04:51 PM
Cheerleader for me, I was a 120lb weakling.

sissystephanie
09-26-2010, 05:47 PM
Since I have never really wanted to be a girl, guess I would have to say I would be a football player! I did play football, basketball, and ran track in high school. It did help get me girls!

As I said, I never wanted to be a girl. I just like to dress like one. So I did have, some years ago, 2 cheerleader outfits to wear. And yes I did wear them out in public!! Kind of wish I still had them!!

TxKimberly
09-26-2010, 06:00 PM
It's not even a close toss up - cheerleader. A "sexy hunk of a man" doesn't do squat for me, but I wouldn't mind hanging out with a dozen drop dead gorgeous women!

Alice B
09-26-2010, 06:45 PM
I was a jock all through high school and college and received a BA and Masters in Physical Education. Yet I was the head cheer leader in high school and had no idea I would become a cross dresser. At this stage in life I would love to have the outfit our song leaders wore, but would also require a similar body.

Toni_Lynn
09-27-2010, 04:46 AM
Looks like I have to answer in my own inimitable way .... can I be a tomboy girly-girl football player.

If I had been born a girl, I hope that I'd be into ftm CDing. So, I'd be trying on my brother's football uniform and his jockstrap and basically doing all the things I did/ do as an m2f CDer, only the other way round.

Dang it -- this is a heck of a set of thoughts to have running around in my head before I start work. I won't be able to work all day!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

OccasionalSkirt
09-27-2010, 05:30 AM
Definitely a cheerleader, but I would have had to play a sport too, like track or swimming

kristinacd55
09-27-2010, 06:11 AM
:cheer: Cheerleader, Cheerleader, Rah Rah Rah!! :cheer:

I was a linebacker in high school but always longed to be a cheerleader :daydreaming:

tanyalynn51
09-27-2010, 07:13 AM
Long before I figured out who I am, I was dressing, even underdressing on non- gym days in school. One of my best friends in school was the drum Majorrette (I believe that was a choice too). I always wanted to borrow her outfit and try it on. Since I was in marching band, if I could go back as a girl, Id be doing that.

cindym5_04
09-27-2010, 08:51 AM
I was never on teams back in high school because my mother wouldn't allow it. I'm WAY into sports...so I'd have to pick football player. More particularly, I'd want to be free safety. I play the position in flag football now and (no contact)...hahah right...sorry, I enjoy laying out the hits too much. Definitely football player.

dayna_nj
09-27-2010, 10:01 AM
I dont have the build for it, im only 5'6 140, but if I could have the build then Id rather be a football player, but only as long as I could have a chance at playing in the NFL.

To the one that said, "As I said, I never wanted to be a girl. I just like to dress like one. ", Im with you there. I like looking like a woman here and there, but if I had a choice Id rather be a successful athlete.

Sarah Doepner
09-27-2010, 01:09 PM
I had a real fondness for football when I was in high school but my lungs were in very poor condition then. Even though I was dressing occasionally then, I'd have chosen the football player just for the health of it. Then, since I was still in the closet, I'd go home after practice and slip into my cheerleader outfit.

BrandiLynnCD
09-27-2010, 03:50 PM
Without a doubt cheerleader. I played football and all through high school I fantasized about being on the cheerleading squad. I idolized those girls and the way their bodies looked in their outfits. In my 20s I was able to dress up in a cheerleader outfit and lived out those fantasies doing some unspeakable things.

Carol123
09-27-2010, 03:58 PM
I would be the cheerleader girl and the sexy hunk would welcome to me

AlisonRenee
09-27-2010, 04:26 PM
Absolutely the cheerleader. I couldn't care less about the shoulder pads, and if I were a GG I wouldn't need any other padding to look the way I'd like. And oh, baby, the clothes... I'd have driven my parents to bankruptcy. ;)

Wouldn't you love to know what it would be like to have the body to wear all of those cute juniors clothes?

2B Natasha
09-27-2010, 04:33 PM
Football player. But this time around I would be a tight end on the offense and a middle shooting the gap linebacker. I would keep my job as the inside left kill man on kick offs though. Nothing quite like getting full head of steam and smashing into that returner!

docrobbysherry
09-27-2010, 08:51 PM
Wouldn't WANT to be one in school! And, get hit on by all the GUYS? Yuck!:brolleyes:

I think I'd come back as ME!:)
The difference being, NOW I could be on the soccer and/or volleyball teams! Neither of which was around when I was in school!:sad:

NicoleScott
09-27-2010, 10:18 PM
Y'all are making me want to buy a cheerleader outfit.

Jocelyn Quivers
10-01-2010, 08:07 AM
After many days contemplating my answer to this and probably a change from how I would have answered a year ago. I would have to stick with football player, it had too much of a positive influence on my male sides life which I am a benificiary of.

Paula Siemen
10-01-2010, 08:32 AM
I've always loved the cheerleader outfits...especially the satin panties under the short pleated skirts. When the girl was thown up in the air with her legs in splits and her skirt flying up....O.M.G!!! I've just got to get me a cheerleader outfit.....

Christina89
10-14-2010, 04:41 PM
i would love to be the cheerleader. i just love the outfits they wear.

Sedona
10-14-2010, 09:35 PM
Undecided, but it would have to involve either. 1. Being the football player who "got" with the cheerleaders. 2. Being the cheerleader (GG of course) who "got" with the other cheerleaders. ;)

Aprilrain
10-14-2010, 11:06 PM
Football? By the time I got to high school they would let anyone cheer so it really ruined the whole cheer leader fantasy for me though I still like the uniforms. But if it means I get to be a girl I'll take the cheer leading job.

joan47
10-15-2010, 06:11 AM
majorette, of course

Desiree2bababe
10-15-2010, 02:13 PM
Definately a cheerleaders.

ShellyMadison78
10-15-2010, 02:24 PM
Yeah, I'm gonna have to go with a cheerleader also. Especially a USC Song Girl. That would be totally awesome!!

trappedNhere
10-15-2010, 10:25 PM
Actually was a football player (iron man) played both offense and defense and on all special teams. Hmmn, playing both ways, wow, irony in there somewhere. Was recruted for major university but blew out my knee last game of senior year. Well fun while it lasted and had the privdledge if tackling Emmitt Smith he he in High School.

But for a do-over, yep defanatly cheerleader (would have to totally swap my bod for my sisters tho. Tall, lean, blond, large C cups.

Would just love the pep rallys and after gam parties where I could blame the beer for being such a "****".

Men, Men, Men. A wonderful after dinner treat

Claire Cook
10-17-2010, 05:34 AM
I'd love to wear a cute cheerleader's outfit but given my athletic talent, I'd probably coose librarian....

Loveday
10-17-2010, 05:52 AM
Oh, definitely a cheerleader, but I would have to been gay sexy cheerleader since I like girls. Truthfully I would of rather have been the Home Coming Queen. Where I went to high school the wrong people were on the football team. Whenever they would mess with us gearheads they usually lost, and yeah the cars were more of a babe magnet that a football uniform or varsity jacket ever was.