PDA

View Full Version : The night that almost didn't happen!!

lexygirl
09-26-2010, 09:06 AM
So, where do I start?? Well my wife and I were having some friends over last night as a girls night in to watch True Blood and drink wine. We spent all week end cleaning the house to have guests over but didn't get to our bedroom (didn't think anyone was going to see that part of the house anyways). Well as luck would have it as I was finishing getting ready the room mate (also known as my father-in-law) gets home and decides to not leave for the night. Need less to say, I was upset because I had to get undressed so he wouldn't see.

Well the friends arrive to me not dresses and helping the in-law fix his car but we all sat at the table to talk and here he comes begging for alcohol. At this point two of our friends said that they where going to go to the local gay bar and wanted us all to go. I said no because I wasn't dressed but the rest of our friends wanted to go to. I told them that they would have to give me about thirty min to get ready then we could leave. So off to my room I go, next thing I know everyone is in our room (that was not cleaned) asking to borrow cloths and shoes from my wife and I. So now here we where, three girls, a gay guy, and me in various states of undress. I was helping one with a corset that she wanted to use. Shoes where flying everywhere and I was getting dressed. Now if I had not consumed so much alcohol in such a short time I would never have just stripped like that and got ready in front of everyone but I did and I got ready in a record time. By this time the in-law was in his room and didn't come back out. I think that he heard everything that we were saying.

We decided to all pile in to a van and head down to the club and danced the night away and the night passed very fast. All in all I had a very good time with the girls. Thanks to my wonderful Wife for taking me out and pushing me to have fun and the wonderful friends I have even the ride home was a blast!!

Sorry for the long post and sorry if it didn't make sense. I am still tired and really don't want to proof read this :heehee:

Elizabeth Ann
09-26-2010, 09:53 AM
Sounds great. Hope you had a designated driver. I would hate for the 4 year old you mention in your profile to grow up alone.
Liz

lexygirl
09-26-2010, 01:19 PM
Absolutely!!!!! That was the first thing that we figured out. My wife does not drink so she was willing to drive us.

Sophie86
09-26-2010, 01:38 PM
That's awesome! Congrats!!

We were supposed to go to a RHPS party last night, but it was cancelled--or hopefully just postponed. I was looking forward to going out dressed up, so it was disappointing, but we managed to have fun anyway.

What did you end up wearing? Any pics? :)

KarenS
09-26-2010, 02:00 PM
It sounds as though you had a really good time. I'm happy for you that everything worked out. Has your father said anything?

You are lucky that your wife is so understanding, friends too.