PDA

View Full Version : Big update

BonnieJG
09-26-2010, 09:36 AM
well for the past 4 weeks went camping got to dress all day & night that was fun and nice and go for walk at night with the wife, the last 2 week been dressing more around the house all day , we have been going out to the store and buying more & more clothes each week and the wife is pick out what I should get, and yes she is getting some clothes also, we ase spending about $ 150.00 each week on clothes For the past 2 week she tell me to go get tea at tim's Horton just up on a jacket and go so ok she is letting me out of the house dressed alittle. What is the next step ? We went to a crossdress bar about 3 mouth ago (I was not dressed) a friened ask us to go for the night that was fun and we spent a week there met alot of nice people there, them the next week ask to go the a BBQ at there house so we went had fun talk to alot of people.

Well I wonder what is next ?

Lucy_Bella
09-26-2010, 12:05 PM
What Next?

Well this is your life to live so live it. If what you are saying is true with the wife and all sounds like she has let you have full run of your life also.. You don't need anyones approval here so what ever is next is up to you my friend. From your post it sounds as if you are not satisfied with the freedom you have aquired and you seem to be guided from your wife on the direction you have taken , is this true? Are you wanting to take it further? Is this what you are asking when you are say what is next?

Are you leaning toward SRS ? Are you thinking about going full time without surgery? Do you want to leave the male part of you behind and stay with your wife or exlore other options..? These are questions you need to answer yourself...So whats next?