PDA

View Full Version : Got my F

Victoria Anne
09-27-2010, 11:01 AM
With the help of a dear friend ( My Lady Marsea ) I got into Yuma Friday and went and got rid of that "M" on my license , woo hoo my license now reflects my true gender "F" and I was able to drop that name Timothy from my license so I am now legally no longer Timothy Victoria Anne but my real name and gender . Victoria Anne M..... and FEMALE !!! I cannot begin to say how thrilled I am .

I cannot say thank you enough to all of you and my wife of course for all your help , support and encouragement , I was stuck to that 15 year plan just 3 months ago and now look where I am just a few months later , thank you all :hugs: with a special thanks to Marsea , Faith G , hope , Ze , Frances , and I cannot forget Melody and many others here to many to mention but thank you all . :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Melody Moore
09-27-2010, 11:45 AM
Congats Viccy.... I know how you feel, its so liberating & is a nice feeling not to be carrying that man around in your purse anymore :doll:

Victoria Anne
09-27-2010, 11:47 AM
You are so right Melody , it is a whole new and wonderful feeling

Jennifer Marie P.
09-27-2010, 03:02 PM
Congrats Vicky it does feel great doesnt it and be who you want to be.

StaceyJane
09-27-2010, 04:06 PM
That's great news!

Eileen
09-27-2010, 05:03 PM
Victoria Anne that one little letter makes a huge difference in the way we feel when we are asked to present a picture ID. Now you can do it with a smile!

Eileen

My Lady Marsea
09-27-2010, 05:27 PM
Hey,I was like only the chauffeur or wutever, but the "F" feeling is like so totally kewl huh? Any and all real credit (in my case) over the last however many years goes to you because you had the fortitude to like just make it happen. I'm so totally happy for you Viccy, glad to be a small part of it. Hugs.....

Faith_G
09-27-2010, 06:13 PM
You rock, Victoria! :D

Once you decided to go for it, you didn't let anything hold you back. I am so proud of you! :hugs:

MaryAnn40c
09-28-2010, 12:39 PM
Way to go girl nice to hear and see your happy.

Angel.Marie76
09-28-2010, 02:52 PM
Congrats! I'm counting down the days myself till I can dump 'the man' out and trade up for a better.. just a couple of months or less.... very envious. ;-)

Teri Jean
09-28-2010, 02:57 PM
Vicci that is really wonderful, I'm envy you. I have to wait a few more months for my letter to support my name and gender change.

pamela_a
09-28-2010, 04:46 PM
Congratulations!!! I know what a wonderful thing that is when your ID is finally correct.