PDA

View Full Version : grocery shopping

Christie ann
09-27-2010, 04:30 PM
I often go out on errands during the day in partial fem mode and today was no exception. I went out wearing capri pants, girl T shirt, mary janes, "pink about it" lipstick by Revlon, carrying a purse but no wig or forms. While waiting at the deli I started talking to another woman. As we were talking her eyes lit up and then she glanced up and down. She smiled the biggest smile and our conversation veered towards topics my wife would normally take part in. She was making me feel at home in a girl conversation and it made my day.

Some day I hope to complete the purchases that will allow a full fem mode, but that won't be for awhile so i will take what I can get and enjoy every moment.

Persephone
09-27-2010, 04:35 PM
It sounds like you had a fun shopping trip, Christie Ann, and that you are on your way to "girl world!"

Chickhe
09-28-2010, 12:04 AM
The way you describe it, she first thought you were a male, wondered if you were trying to hit on her, then noticed you were a female or some close approximation and decided you were no threat.

sissystephanie
09-28-2010, 01:35 AM
It is fun to shop isn't it, even if only partially enfemme! I think Chickie has the right idea about the woman you talked to. I shopped dressed enfemme fpr most of the almost 50 years my late wife and I had together. Now that she has passed on, I still dress enfemme almost every day but wear no wig or makeup, other than maybe some lipstick. My dear late wife always fixed my wig and did my makeup, so I guess I am spoiled!!

But I am one of those CD's who dresses only for the pleasure of wearing feminine garments. I have no desire to be a woman, and never have had. I just like to dress like one!

alyssaenglefield
09-28-2010, 02:31 AM
The very first time I went out en femme was to the supermarket 300m down the road (at that time, I didn't have any makeup). Even though I used the self-checkout, I got so scared with people potentially clocking me that for a week I didn't shop there.

Still I don't want to go back en femme - if I get clocked by one checkout operator, I will have to live with it for the rest of the year: because she live next door! And my window is almost level with their living room!