PDA

View Full Version : waxing

maxi2
09-04-2005, 03:23 PM
Well girls, I tried the suger and honey recipe for waxing. It worked well. So far no ugly bumps! I only used it for my pubic hair, where I have the bump problem. The stuff is so sticky it could peel the paint off the wall. The down side of it is that the mixture had to be pretty warm, almost hot, or it was hard as a rock and hard to spread out. I shaved what the concoction missed and so far so good. However, if a girl could go to a salon without embarrassment, that would be quicker. Anyway, anyone having a bump problem should try waxing. Is there any other girls with the problem and used another method with success? Let us know!

Kisses,
Steph

Kimberly
09-04-2005, 04:16 PM
Yeah... horrible bump/rash on my legs when I shave. Will have to wax... or veet!! :)

Georgette
09-04-2005, 04:27 PM
Try the bikini shave gel it keeps you from getting the bumppppppppppppppps. I know I use it.

MsEva
09-04-2005, 04:40 PM
Did anyone see the waxing scene in 40 year old virgin..I laughed until I cried> :cry:

Sweet Jeanette
09-04-2005, 11:26 PM
I think Ill keep my hair, no one minds.

Clare
09-05-2005, 02:43 AM
I've never had the bikini or brazillian waxing.

Sometimes i'm tempted, but it's difficult to find a salon that does 'men' in that 'region'.

I imagine it would be a little painful too, but they use a special type of gel wax that is gentler than ordinary strip wax.

Maybe one day...

Christine