PDA

View Full Version : Okay so its been forever since I was on here.

Megan72
09-27-2010, 08:07 PM
I thought for sure that I had rid myself of the urge to dress. Well the other night my fiancée and I were talking about our fantasies and fetishes, I owned up and said that I used to crossdress, she didn't even flinch, said she didn't care and that it didn't bother her at all. I pretty much new that this was going to be the answer, long story how I knew but for another day. She told me her fantasy, which for her I am sure is just as embarrassing as mine.

I guess I am just not sure where to go now. I am kinda thinking that maybe I should let myself go a little instead of suppressing the CD urges, but its funny, they are not all that strong right now. I guess its just nice to know that if I do go back, then I will be supported.

Thanks to all of you that have been my friends through the tough times and the good times, you are all really great people here, every one of you should always feel very special that we have one another to lean on and to get this stuff out too!!! Thanks to everyone.

dayna_nj
09-27-2010, 08:14 PM
Im kind of similar. I go through phases when Im all hardcore about dressing as much as I can, then I get sick of it and stop for a long time. Probably in part due to the fact that I love being a man as well.

My girlfriend knows and lets me do it, but I only dress maybe once a month tops which is fine for me, I know she will never actually like it but she wants me to be happy. So I do it here and there to get it out of my system.

If a woman loves you enough, she may let you do it and stick with you through it. Everyone is different. The rare few genuinely like it, others will let you do it outside the house, like my girlfriend, and most hate it. Just depends on the person you're with and how strong your desire is to dress. I consider my desires kind of middle of the road. Ive never wanted to live full time as a woman, so being with someone that doesnt like it, but lets me do it, works fine for me.

AKAMichelle
09-27-2010, 09:34 PM
I personally believe that it is better to tell them before you marry them, but that is a decision each person must make for themselves.