PDA

View Full Version : Not sure what to do?

evadan
09-27-2010, 09:01 PM
My wife has bought lingerie for me and we have shopped together several times for panties and nighties. I bought thigh-high stockings and she didn't object. The last time we shopped for lingerie, I really wanted to pick out a bra because my favorite chemise just doesn't look right but I wasn't sure how that would go over. I want to tell her that I want to dress completely en femme but I'm not sure how she would react. I don't want to ruin a good thing!

Looking for advice -

Eva

Tulip
09-27-2010, 09:06 PM
She is already exploring pieces of CD with you. I think you should sit with her and have a conversation. She may need some of your enthusiatic descriptions for why it would please you and how you see it for yourself. She might even have her own opinion regarding breast forms or natural, the right type of bra for you, or want to share hers. Some SO want to be part of shopping for those and others would rather see what you bring home. Her buying lingerie for you is a great sign of acceptance and a willingness to help you explore CD.

Ultimately you are the best judge. We (members of this site) don't know her or what you may have left out of your description. If it is important to you though, I say plan out how to tell her. Be open to her reactions as you want her to be with your desires. You might be pleasantly surprised.

AKAMichelle
09-27-2010, 09:27 PM
You have already got her accepting. Maybe the best advice would be to talk with her.

Kari Lynn Franks
09-27-2010, 09:34 PM
She is already exploring pieces of CD with you. I think you should sit with her and have a conversation. She may need some of your enthusiatic descriptions for why it would please you and how you see it for yourself. She might even have her own opinion regarding breast forms or natural, the right type of bra for you, or want to share hers. Some SO want to be part of shopping for those and others would rather see what you bring home. Her buying lingerie for you is a great sign of acceptance and a willingness to help you explore CD.

Ultimately you are the best judge. We (members of this site) don't know her or what you may have left out of your description. If it is important to you though, I say plan out how to tell her. Be open to her reactions as you want her to be with your desires. You might be pleasantly surprised.

I agree 100%

mscatie85
09-27-2010, 09:41 PM
Take it from me, communication goes a long way to understanding what your significant other feels about your dressing.

BobbiU
09-27-2010, 10:23 PM
Without knowing how long she has been accepting, one piece of advice I would add is to take it slow, and build up to it. It seems that wearing panties and nighties is 1 thing, Moving to a Bra seems to be a big step. If you're been sharing CDing for a while now, then definitely talk with her when the moment is right, if it's relatively new, take your time, and let her build up her comfort level.

I do not believe there is any harm in taking it slow and easy, however, rushing before she's comfortable can definitely have a negative lasting affect.

Good Luck

Loni
09-27-2010, 10:32 PM
wow i am number seven here and we all agree go slow, and talk let her know, and be part of the workings.

Loni

evadan
09-28-2010, 04:06 PM
I know you are right but it's difficult. I can never be alone in my home to have time to myself. Sometimes I feel desperate to dress en femme but can't. Sorry for whining! Thanks for sharing.

Eva