PDA

View Full Version : Tri-Ess members?

evadan
09-28-2010, 08:13 PM
Are there any Tri-Ess members in the forum? I'm trying to find our more about it.

Eva

Sarah Doepner
09-28-2010, 09:11 PM
I'm one and there are others about occasionally. Send me a message if you want and I'll try to help answer your questions.

sterling12
09-29-2010, 02:51 AM
Me also! What do you want to know? A good Start would be to hit The National Website, but a Word of Caution. Local Chapters can be very different, and each one varies in its Scope, character, and it's outlook toward things transgendered. While your about it, take a look at your Prospective Local's Website also. Whatever Others may tell you about being involved with a Local Chapter is only hearsay. YOU have to Interview, You have to decide to join, and You have to decide if it's Right for you! The only way to do those things is to actually experience them.

Having said all that, please give Your Local a try. For The Vast majority of Tri-Ess Gurls, it's been one of The Best Things to happen in their lives. It will probably be The Same for You.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Cheryl T
09-30-2010, 02:18 PM
I am one also and have been for about 6 years now. I love the friendships I've developed and the ability to just be me when I'm with the other ladies. My spouse attends with me and we all have a great time.

Terri Andrews
09-30-2010, 08:17 PM
I am not sure where in Va. you are located ,but there is a Tri-Ess group that meet in Baltimore .if you want more info ,E-Mail me.