PDA

View Full Version : My Addiction

Lucy_Bella
09-28-2010, 08:16 PM
My addiction to women , it's slowly killing me due to what I am ( crossdresser ) .I find being lonley more stressful than holding in urges, I know there are women out there that can accept my cding but they are far and few in between . It's a hard life being a Cder.
Women ,and I don't blame them, like men who stay within the soceity role and I am not a spring rooster anymore but ,Yeah... I can have one today with just a simple call..But I won't because I have been down that road before and I just can't bare exposeing my hidden girly ways to another target.

I am going out this Saturday come hell or high water!! It's with the meet group I joined . My thinking with any luck, is maybe just maybe there might be a small chance but there could be a girl that might find me interesting..With out having to expose my Cding after a few dates..
Has anyone gone down this road by trying trangendered ,gay or Bi clubs? If so did you have any luck?

AKAMichelle
09-28-2010, 09:35 PM
Dating is a very tricky subject. You have to be careful not to reveal too much about yourself unless you are ready for whatever happens. I think you can women but you have to think that you are interesting and worth the trouble. I have told 3 women now that I am a cd'er. Frist one accepted but never saw. Second one went out 20 dates as Michelle and one male date. The last one was a one dater and not a long either. That's ok because I tell every woman now and I find things go much better that way.

I wish you luck.

JoannaCaroline
09-29-2010, 08:50 AM
The question of how to find accepting women has been beat to death several hundred times on this forum. There are quite a few of us who have always told the women we dated and it almost always worked out. I agree with Michelle tell them all and tell them early. I dated a lot in my 20s and 30s. If I went out with someone more than once they were probably going to hear all about it. It only ended one relationship and it was very amicable. I did have another relationship end for other reasons and she tried (unsuccessfully) to use my eccentricities (TG is a minor one for me) against me. Everyone else was either accepting to participating. I still stand by the comment that if your SO or your friends are going to leave you for being TG then you need different friends or SO's.

Transgender Gay or Bi clubs. Yes I did meet and briefly date one woman from a gay club. She met me dressed and dated me both ways. It didn't last very long but that was more because we weren't real compatible. Very nice woman but not really my type and I wasn't really her type but being TG had nothing to do with that. That was true of another woman that was primarily interested in me because I was TG. We didn't have enough in common beyond that to make it last.

kimdl93
09-29-2010, 09:02 AM
Lucy,

Here's my question - are you happy with yourself. I know from personal experience that if one is not happy with yourself, and really comfortable with life with or without a partner, its difficult to find and sustain a relationship. Also, I think its great that you go out and make yourself available. You'll never know who is out there if you're not looking!

JulieC
09-29-2010, 12:17 PM
My personal experience has shown crossdressing to have been a hindrance to a relationship a small minority of the time. Most women whom I dated and knew were accepting on one level or another. None ran for the hills, and none ever broke up with me for being a crossdresser.

I think it is too easy to look at ourselves in the virtual mirror and find flaws. We then attribute our lack of success in dating to whatever those flaws are. The problem is, what is a flaw to you isn't necessarily a flaw to a person you are dating. It would be nice to not view crossdressing as a flaw, but many of us struggle with self acceptance.

There came a time in my life when my circle of friends had greatly diminished due to lots of moves, etc. I wasn't dating anyone seriously, and felt a bit adrift socially. I made a decision to change that, and promised myself that every day I would do something to expand my social horizons. Three days later, I met my wife for the first time. A few months later, she bought me pantyhose for the first time. I preferred to look at it as not being a question of if I could find someone that was accepting, but when and how I found someone.

Life is too short to accept intolerance. There are millions of single women out there. Little girls aren't raised to fantasize of their prince in shining white wedding dress. But, my own anecdotal experience plus that of others here, and many polls that have been run here have shown that a very significant majority of women are accepting enough to maintain a relationship with us. Don't sell yourself, or the women you meet, short. You deserve a chance, and so do they.