PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one with this idea ( fantasy) in my head?

Trystan
09-29-2010, 01:23 PM
so a question to anyone who wants to make a comment......... Does anyone think how nice it would be to find another gurl like her, to make a life with........knowing that each respects and understands the others needs to be enfemme?

kimdl93
09-29-2010, 01:33 PM
I have a GG in my life, and life is good. That being said, I can easily understand why some of us may be attracted to the idea of finding a partner who shares the same interests and experiences.

Jessica Who
09-29-2010, 01:46 PM
It's certainly an interesting concept, though I am happy with my wife as she is very loving and supportive of this part of me. I think that perhaps you should explore that option to really find your true feelings :)

Karren H
09-29-2010, 01:57 PM
Yep.... Your the only one! :)

Gerrijerry
09-29-2010, 02:03 PM
I could understand that happening if the two both needed to share an apartment. However since we are all similar yet different I wounder if it would really work unless there were another reason to live together.
Most people would like and look for permenent partners who would accept them.

CalamityJane
09-29-2010, 03:23 PM
I am very happy with my GG SO, we have been together for years and she is totally ok with my CDing, and I would never want to live with another "gurl"....there is only room for one under this roof, besides I think that the charm would soon wear off, that is not to say that it would not work for some, it is just not for me.

Ruth
09-29-2010, 05:36 PM
Not sure what the OP is talking about here - is it just two people who share an interest in CDing or are we talking about an emotional and/or sexual relationship?
If it's the first, I don't see it as enough to sustain a long-term partnership.
And I do share my life with someone who likes to dress in women's clothes ... my wife.

joannemarie barker
09-29-2010, 05:38 PM
A cd or an effeminate man are ahead of ggs for me these days

docrobbysherry
09-29-2010, 08:23 PM
U know, it's NOT REALLY up to me! It's according to whoever makes Little Willie salute!:o

I think a pretty "girl" with her plumbing rearranged, mite suit Willie just fine!:brolleyes:

But, every man must listen to his own "Willie"!:heehee:

PretzelGirl
09-29-2010, 08:58 PM
There isn't enough closet space or bathroom time for two of us! My wife wouldn't care for it anyway. :D

Elle1946
09-29-2010, 09:02 PM
You might not be the only one, but I am not one. I am happy with my SO GG. She has a lot of the same ideas that I have and can put things in a better prespective that I can. She told me that I did not need 5 inch spike heels and she was right OUCH!!

Barbara Dugan
09-29-2010, 11:06 PM
I have to admit the idea has crossed my mind a few times... I am a gay CD and that would be kind of ideal...but I am only attracted to big hairy masculine guys..but dont despair I think you will find someone hopefuly soon

RhondaLynn
09-29-2010, 11:28 PM
Hmm - what a novel idea... I'll have to contemplate this one... OK - yes, it would be kinda nice, in a way. On the downside, as they say, familiarity breeds contempt - how long would it be before it became not-so-nice, perhaps taking the edge off one's favorite pasttime.?

It would all depend on the partner, and the life one made with them. Lots of variables here, but it's a thought to ponder upon, no less.

Nick2Nikki
09-29-2010, 11:54 PM
I could see myself in that sort of a relationship. I don't consider myself bi, and I'm definitely not gay, but if I met a guy who presented like a girl either full time or even most of the time, I think that I could give that a try. Of course we'd have to have compatible personalities, but I think that goes without saying. So no, you're not the only one.

Shayna2008
09-29-2010, 11:55 PM
I think it would be a nice relationship as long as there were other common interests besides CD'ing. Personalities must mesh also. I'm assuming this discussion is about an emotional/sexual relationship. This idea has come across my mind many times actually. If both partners are willing to switch between their male and female roles the sex life would definitely be interesting. If I ever need a roommate for an apartment someday this will definitely be a consideration to look into! :heehee:

tonixd
09-30-2010, 12:04 AM
I don't know about this one.
I'm gay, so I want a guy, but I certainly wouldn't turn someone away because he was a cd like me.
I'd just prefer to find someone who loves me for me. Everything is mailable from there.

eluuzion
09-30-2010, 02:14 AM
Sure it would be nice. So would having a real money tree in my backyard, or being invisible. Looks good on paper...but in reality it just becomes another flash in the bedpan...lol

I am a bit more realistic. I am looking for a lasting and meaningful 24 hour relationship...hehehe

t-girlxsophie
09-30-2010, 10:12 AM
When I was single the Idea certainly appealled to me,but that was when I saw no romantic future for me and clung on to any chance of happiness.Happily that came when I met and fell in love with my Wife.she understands me so well.It is my Ideal and we share the same thoughts and feelings outwith CDing too:daydreaming:

:hugs:Sophie xx

Trystan
09-30-2010, 12:30 PM
Thank you all for expressing your opinions. I always assumed that the two personalities would mesh and that there would be other shared interests besides the cd'ing. It was just a thought, idea, (fantasy) It wilk in all likelihood never become a reality. It was something I just wanted others opinions on. Many thanks for the replies so far and future thanks who may yet reply.

T

tricia_uktv
09-30-2010, 12:39 PM
I share a flat with another t-girl. But that is all. I couldn't imagine a relationship but its certainly great to share with somone who has the same interests. And we help each other out.

robynanderson
09-30-2010, 09:57 PM
I would rather live with a gg nothing romantic but I just have much more in common with ggs than anyone else I have come across

Vickie_CDTV
10-01-2010, 02:24 AM
Well, in some cases it may not completely ideal. Being familiar with TV/post-transition TS relationships (I don't know any other permutations personally), they can have the exact same issues as a TV-GG relationship.

erika_s
10-01-2010, 02:32 AM
No. My wife is the love of my life, and I offer gg.