PDA

View Full Version : A couple of new firsts for me.

gerri ray
09-29-2010, 02:39 PM
So for the last couple of days my head has been in a blender, so to speak. A few nights ago I had a long talk with my sister via text because of prying ears in our home. To make the story short, I'm gay and now I'm just trying to wrap my mind around it all. She said she has had "that feeling" about me for 6 years and has waited for me to figure it out. She accepts it totally like she has done with my dressing. I love her so much. So yesterday I needed to get out of the house n clear my head and to just think. So I underdressed and wore some mascara and lip gloss and and went early Xmas shopping at spencers in the mall. I have never wore lip gloss in public, so that was a first. The guy at spencers was gay and was flirting with me and I flirted back, another first. Headed to Walmart afterwards and decided to buy a few cute tops for myself cos I didn't have any yet and some other cute things that caught my eyes. I decided that I would be brave and hit the changing rooms. Another first. Scared at fist but the girl there was around 23 give or take and was very courteous and very nice. Her genuine smile never wavered. Ok I know long post but us girls love to read

Freddy12
09-29-2010, 02:44 PM
Gerri,
Congratulations on the firsts! It gets easier and easier to be comfortable dressed in public, and easier and easier to try on pretty things in stores! The first time is always the hardest!

Way to go, girl!

Moo91
09-29-2010, 03:25 PM
Congrats!

girlalex
09-29-2010, 03:30 PM
Thats just awasome. Im yet to go ahead and do the same. i bet it was a thrill out of this world.

gerri ray
09-29-2010, 04:11 PM
It was absolutely thrilling. I can't wait to have another day off after payday and go out again.

Brenda456
09-29-2010, 04:53 PM
Firsts like those are so much fun! Sounds wonderful!

AKAMichelle
09-29-2010, 05:30 PM
Sounds like you took some very important first steps.

kimdl93
09-30-2010, 12:22 AM
sounds like a good start on real life - where ever it leads..

Ashleythenewgirl
09-30-2010, 12:26 AM
Congrats gerri ray, good for you.