PDA

View Full Version : tracy my beautiful other half, has a brillaint job, yeppy

sophieuk
09-29-2010, 04:55 PM
Hi All,
Since i got married in may, my lovely wife got a job with ann summers. ( four months married) Its great because i get to pick what i like. Or more like tracy picks it for me. If she don't like it, i cant wear it.lol.
We got talking on a long drive. I asked about if she ever would do ann summers partys for transvestites/ cross dressers etc. She said she would love too, but apart from me, we dont know of any. in her words, would be brillaint party, a laugh with the girls. Any one want to book up, cos i think its brillaint.plus, does not cost any thing to book a party Also, she has said that if any one wants a cataulogue, she would send one to who ever wants one and would give 10% off the order. Ive got some great new clothes from there. YES, Ann summers is not just toys, toys, toys.

JulieC
09-29-2010, 05:03 PM
I've read of certain stores here in the states having after hours crossdressing nights, where they close down and have a group of crossdressers in for shopping. I've always seen this arranged with a particular CD support group. I'd try that; find a local TS/TG/CD support group and suggest it to them. They'd probably go for it in a heartbeat. I know I would (but, no such luck locally yet)

sophieuk
09-30-2010, 05:59 PM
hi, thanks for the advice. i will do just that. see, why cant us girls have partys too x