PDA

View Full Version : I finally got out of the house as Ashley today!

Ashleythenewgirl
09-30-2010, 12:32 AM
Ok so I didn't leave the house en femme, but I went to a local gurl's to learn about make up and do a photo shoot. We've been emailing back and forth and she is also very active in the local support group. She had a technique for DIY breast forms since I don't have any yet. Balloons, water and some plant water crystals (I don't garden lol). The idea was good but the first one was too big. We finally got two that worked...but still a bit big but we made it work. Definitely have to get forms though...
Anyway I got my limited make up on (foundation, lip gloss, mascara) and dressed and she took some photos out in her backyard. Lovely day with blue skies and about 85. I was finally outside as Ashley. And have about 20 or so photos to prove it. Well she has to download them and I will post on the forum gallery. But I finally did it! It was such a good day.....

LitaKelley
09-30-2010, 12:42 AM
congratulations. :) Sounds like you had lots of fun. Looking forward to seeing the pics.

Ashleythenewgirl
09-30-2010, 12:45 AM
Thanks Lita. It was such a good day....so relaxing. And exciting. I am dying to get the pics!!! I saw a few. Long ways to go...but this was good to get started.

Cassandra Lynn
09-30-2010, 12:44 PM
Yay Ash, wtg girlfriend, very happy for you! Can't wait to see them, and finally meet you in person too.
You are moving right along in your journey, and that is so awesome. Hopefully soon i can get a wig and
some semblance of a wardrobe together and get some pictures taken as well.
Maybe by that time, you'll be able to give me some pointers.
wwr, Cassie

Ashleythenewgirl
09-30-2010, 01:46 PM
Thanks Cassie!!! Well I have my first five photos....my friend the photographer emailed them to me, but the sizes are too large to meet the posting guidelines. I have to figure how to resize them and get them ready.
When you are ready for that wig, one place- Kathy's. They want gurls like us to come there. But it will happen and you'll be posting soon about your first time out.
Hugs
Ash