PDA

View Full Version : Best friend knows!

CdChloe
09-30-2010, 01:43 AM
Well, something good and positive came from the supposed celebrations of of best friends birthday... I'll start at the begining...

I woke up, got dressed in my dark blue silky panties and fem jeans, normal "guy" tshirt, and played the xbox for a while after texting my friend wishing him a happy birthday...

He call and organizes to hang out at our place and he'll be over in about 30 mins.

He comes over and all is going well, then he suggest bowling. I agree, unsuccessfully try to wake up my wife and then we go. Just as we get there, my wife calls and we turn around to get her.

All this and I'm still in my fem jeans (because it would be suss if I told him I needed to change into another pair of jeans). So half way through the first game my wife notices what I'm wearing, and muttering to herself something along the lines "are those girls jeans?"

My friend must have been listening very intently and made a point of letting me know they were female jeans. I just replied that the fit so I didn't notice.

After calling me a couple of female model names I pointed out to him "ccalling me models names is a compliment, you're saying they look good"

over lunch he called me a crossdresser, to which I responded with "they fit, so who cares". He's sleeping over tomorrow night, I think now would be a good point to talk to him about it. Even if it's just to let him know how I feel about myself etc, we both deserve that I think.

I want to let him know, that even though there's Chloe, I'm always Scotty with him (or something like that)

ChloesWife
10-02-2010, 04:19 PM
So how did that go? I was still asleep when he left, so...?
Or was he still making stupid jokes about transformers and you just think he's accepting?