PDA

View Full Version : A chance... just like that.

indiandresser
09-30-2010, 05:20 AM
I was at my girlfriend's house, with whom I have been in a relationship with for 5 years, now. :) And as I said in my first thread out here, I was introduced to my femme avatar by my girlfriend only because she wanted me to experiment with my look. (Well, it began that way - weird, I know!) She supports me, and has no problem with my dresses, and stuff, too. Though, she does mention that I shouldn't over do it. And I keep that in mind, and also try not to hide things from her of any sort.

Honestly, it had been about 20-25 days since I cd'd, just didn't feel like bringing on the other "me." And after this 25 day phase today, what happened today was funny! :battingeyelashes:

-

Since no one was at her place, I decided to hang on, and spend my 8 hours with my lovely girlfriend. And to start with, we had a quick bath to save time. And while taking a bath together, somehow my jeans and shirt fell in the bathtub. (No, I swear I didn't do it intentionally!)

And the moment she saw it, she had that smile on her face, and said, "You could've told me if you wanted to bring "her" on, huh?" I said, "Baby, wasn't intentional."

Well... as fate had planned. :P:D Since I had no clothes to wear at her place, she gave me a "pink silk pajama", and a cute "white sleepless top" to wear. And ah, bliss it was... though, didn't have any makeup. But, getting in touch with my "other" side again unexpectedly was completely fun! :D

Aw, what a bright day!

-
Love,
Priyal...

indiandresser
09-30-2010, 08:16 AM
Um, well, yes it does feel bad to see no replies, though 90 views! :(

Heather Zor-El
09-30-2010, 09:03 AM
Love, if I had something witty to say, I'd post a reply. I personally hate to just toss my big nose into every thread, but I just have to respond here and let you know we do care, you are loved, and we do read what is written.

Sometimes its lonely being who we are, and just even the tiniest encouragement or commiseration will make a huge difference to our outlook.

I'm glad you were able to have a fun experience, especially since it truly was an accident. What I get from your experience is that I should appreciate the unplanned and unscripted times as much or more than the "events" with all the trimmings.

If I had any advice at all, it would be to follow your g/f's lead and not push too much, and maybe you will get more and more time with her the way you want to be.

**Big hug**

linda allen
09-30-2010, 09:40 AM
Did she give you a bra and panties to wear? :o

Tiffany2
09-30-2010, 09:41 AM
Glad you had fun, don't you just love it?

helena.gcd
09-30-2010, 04:25 PM
you are a lucky girl and your girlfriend too!!!
and don't worry, if you confess that you trew your clothes on the bathtub intentionaly we won't tell her :heehee::heehee:

Ann Thomas
09-30-2010, 05:29 PM
Wow sounds like heaven on earth to me! I wish I had that kind of support - you have a great GF!

Hugs,
Ann

AKAMichelle
10-08-2010, 05:46 PM
Come on confess. You wanted her out. :devil:

Jenny Gurl
10-08-2010, 06:34 PM
You are really blessed with a girlfriend that understands and accepts your other half. Sounds like she is going to help you understand yourself better. Make sure she knows you appreciate her.