PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping with forms? LOL

Asako
09-30-2010, 07:47 AM
I've seen some members say that they really enjoy sleeping with their breast forms on and seem to sleep BETTER with them than without them. I slept with mine on last night and couldn't sleep worth a flip. =( So, I'm wondering if this'll continue to be the case since it was my first night to try sleeping with them. Did any of you have any trouble adjusting to them when sleeping with them? Because I feel like I only got 5 hours after sleeping close to 8 with them.

Karinsamatha
09-30-2010, 08:00 AM
I found that I slept better with them in a good fitting bra. If the bra allows them to shift it will be difficult to sleep.
I don't sleep well with out them anymore - feel like i'm missing a part of myself.

Dr.Susan
09-30-2010, 08:10 AM
I never sleep in any female items. I like to be awake so I can appericate my female moments.

AKAMichelle
09-30-2010, 08:14 AM
Something new will always tend to keep you up in the excitement. Your adrenaline kicked in and kept you up. But tonight you should be good and tired and sleep really well. Just remember to sleep on your sides or back. It is not very comfortable on your stomach.

t-girlxsophie
09-30-2010, 08:26 AM
I do feel great sleeping with my forms when having a femme bedtime,but at the price I paid I dont really wear them that much,I want to get as long out of them as I can,but I found a solution A local high street shop does chicken fillet/breast enhancers,they do the job just as good,wearing silky nighties to bed doesn't look as nice with flat chest:eek:

:hugs:Sophie xx

Asako
09-30-2010, 09:10 AM
Just remember to sleep on your sides or back.Hee hee, only way I can fall asleep is on my side and completely bundled up from head to toe in blankets. =^.^= Which is a really good thing. I'd hate to burst my forms. *waits patiently for Hollister 7730 to arrive in the mail* Double-sided tape and skin-tacs aren't cutting it. XD

RADER
09-30-2010, 09:17 AM
I always have trouble sleeping with forms on in bed. The forms have a bad habit of
sliding out of position, or falling out all together.(Bummer) I don't want to use glue or
tape because I have a lot of chest hair. ( Wife says no shaving ) I do sleep with a Bra on, usually an A cup, But with forms, B OR C cup bra. Rader :)

celeste26
09-30-2010, 09:18 AM
It is possible and in fact I have burst my form while sleeping on my side (right form only since I sleep on my right side.) Had quality forms from the Breast form store too. Now I dont sleep in them. It was nice to wake up though with forms already on.

Joyously 27
09-30-2010, 09:37 AM
I have B cup Bras that I naturally fill, no need for forms.

AllisonR
09-30-2010, 10:47 AM
Per others' recommendations, I bought a pair of PALS forms. These won't burst when sleeping with them as they are not "filled", more like they are all one piece. Very soft and comfortable. I sleep every night with my forms on. Even coming back from a call at 2 am, strip and jump into bed...nooooo, no sleep. Have to get up, put on my shorty nightgown (I sleep with a pillow between my knobby knees so long gowns get tangled up with the pillow) and put on my forms. My nighties all have "cups" (some are underwired) to hold the forms in place. I tried sleeping with bras but too confining/tight. My nighties work holding my forms in place during the night. Some work better than others, of course, due to different styles but at least these are MY clothes (read that...girl clothes) and I get to sleep very well each night, waking up feeling whole. Asako, try a pair of PALS for sleeping in and try out a couple of different nightgowns with proper sized cups. I guess you'd be best to go to the store and try them on with your forms to make sure they're sized correctly. Good luck, lady!

Karren H
09-30-2010, 11:02 AM
I don't enjoy sleeping in my forms... And usually pop them out during the night. Then trying to find them in the morning is an issue... I do enjoy sleeping in my corset!! Though only being able to breath out has been problematic at times.

Teri Jean
09-30-2010, 11:51 AM
I did for a long time and then when I started HRT the tenderness of the breasts is something the forms aggrivate. Ouch During the day though it is rare to see me without them.

Janine cd
09-30-2010, 11:53 AM
I always sleep with my breast forms when wearing my femme nighties. I make certain that the bra I choose is firm enough to keep the forms from slipping out. My only annoyance has been seeing bra marks under the cups in the morning. It really is nice to feel the firmness and weight of a completely filled bra against my breast rubbing against the silkiness of the nightgown.

Sue Too
09-30-2010, 11:59 AM
I sleep in mine every night and have no difficulty. It is such a joy to reach up and feel my femininity in bloom. I'm sure you will learn to sleep with them.

Susan in Phoenix (It's a Dry Heat)

countrygirl
09-30-2010, 12:11 PM
For me when I am crossdressed I do sleep better with the forms and not just a bra on. Feel like a part of me is missing if I do not have them in.

RhondaLynn
09-30-2010, 12:22 PM
I like the sensation of having breasts that I get when i sleep w/ my breasts on, but at times it can be uncomfortable. I seem to like it best when I sleep on one side - I get the best sensation from them that way. They do tend to slip out of a bra, though, and the waterbag breasts will burst if I roll over on them. I usually use swap out a pair of silicone forms for sleeping, unless it's just a nap. The water-breasts have the best feel while laying down, though.

tricia_uktv
09-30-2010, 12:43 PM
I have burst one set of forms by sleeping in them. Its right to say that they do fall out and you sometimes wake up with them under your back. Not very feminine.

Alaceann
09-30-2010, 12:57 PM
I also broke 1 while sleeping with them on after a couple of years though. Now saving up to buy another pair the same size' then I'll have a spare one in case of breakage.

Asako
09-30-2010, 01:10 PM
Some of you bring up good points. The only reason I had them still attached to me was the bra I slept in. When I woke up, I found that they mostly came off my chest through the night. Dunno why but my double sided tapes and skin-tac wipes failed. =/

Karentgny
09-30-2010, 01:34 PM
I really do enjoy sleeping with a bra (snug fitting) filled with my forms and sometimes I keep my stockings on with my nightie. The first few times it was difficult to sleep soundly but now I sleep like a baby with them. I have always been concerned about popping my forms in my sleep but so far, so good... at times I wear a pair of foam forms that fill out the bra nicely but do not give the same weighty feel of silicone. I own 5 sets of forms (I've been doing this a long time) so if I do burst a set I will still be able to dress properly. The best part is my wife loves it when she has her girl next to her in bed and she is similarly dressed (only hers are real!). Having another pair of stocking clad legs (you know, 15 denier, flat knit real stockings with garters) is always a silky delight too.

chelle
09-30-2010, 02:14 PM
For years I've had restless leg syndrom and tend to thrash around a lot when I sleep, so I started wearing support thi highs at night and found I sleep much better. I then started to sleep with my bra and forms (actually two types of enhancers and not true forms) at night. Now if I don't have them I find I don't sleep very well. A few weeks ago I went to the Dr with swelling in my ankles and my Dr. told me to wear therapautic thigh highs for my legs.

maggiecdva
09-30-2010, 02:19 PM
When I purchased my breast forms the sales folks cautioned me about sleeping with them as they may burst. So I also purchased what I think are called sleep and travel. These are not as nice as the silicon ones but they do last longer when sleeping in them. At the price of new breast forms the sleep and travel ones (which are less expensive) was a good investment in my opinion.

hugs - maggie

Tracy X Cruz
09-30-2010, 04:09 PM
I really love sleeping with mine. I posted a short time ago about it, it is part of the reason I got PALs rather then silicone so that I could "abuse" them by sleeping/laying and doing things with them that would damage other forms. At some point I want to get a good pair of silicone forms, but I will keep the PALS around for bed time because for me... there is nothing like the feeling of that weight, that sensation of having them which helps me on multiple levels feel complete and right.

I can't give you advice on it getting easier, because right after I got the PALS I was super excited and wore them a lot, but soon I picked up a tight secure but non-wire bra, something I knew would hold them all night but wouldn't be hard or pointy and then I slept in them, maybe 2 nights after I got the forms and I slept better then I had in years. I don't sleep in them every night, but I am definitely working up to it.

Jane G
09-30-2010, 06:10 PM
I sleep in mine most nights, feels like part of me is missing when I can't. I used to wear my corset at night, to help with my figure, but not so much these days.

subwrx
09-30-2010, 07:05 PM
I wear mine at night on occasion with a full coverage bra. The first couple of times I could not sleep either (it was quite a thrill). Now I sleep just fine and as others have mentioned it is a fantastic feeling in morning. I have been late to work in the morning because I simply did not want to leave the bead and take them off.

Asako
09-30-2010, 09:41 PM
Well fitting bra? CHECK! Adhesive wipes? Check! More tapes? No?! Fail!!!...Looks like I might be waiting a few days until the next time I sleep with them on. =( Why a few days? Because within the next few days, I get my Hollister 7730 Medical Adhesive in the mail. ^.^ Odd how I anticipate it so much. o.o; Still gonna try sleeping with them tonight though. ^_^ It'll be bed time in an hour or two. Gotta make up for the lost sleep! XD

Kylie666
10-01-2010, 06:13 AM
I have thought about this myself but i don't really have forms but other ways i get boobs =) I will say that one day i was all dressed up and i got into bed just to lay down and watch some tv and i feel right to sleep LOL, i woke up like 2 hours later but that was because i was just a little sleepy =) I can say that it was the best feeling to wake up with the feeling of having breast.

LitaKelley
10-01-2010, 10:27 AM
Mine arrived yesterday and I was so happy and enjoyed the feeling so much that I went to sleep with them on.. Well.. my breasts aren't really forms.. due to $$ I bought XL silicone enhancers and these give me a B cup, but I do like them very much and waking up with them on felt so great

Asako
10-01-2010, 02:31 PM
Hrmm...my Hollisters(3+days early) AND the bras(1 day early) I bought on-line both arrived today. Like some of you said I would, I have found a few ways to go to sleep quickly with them. Even with just Skin-Tac wipes, they held firmly in place in some areas after even a 10 hour sleep and I was somewhat sweaty when I woke up since I sleep with two blankets. I gave the wiped on adhesive on me and the forms time to tack up and then laid on my back with the forms on to let them "set up", as I've seen advised with other adhesives.

Even though it was a call from work(almost got called in), feeling them there when I woke up put a BIG smile on my face. =)

Bernadina
10-01-2010, 04:04 PM
Manged to split one of mine sleeping in them. :(

sissystephanie
10-01-2010, 08:43 PM
With Natural 40 B's I don't need or use forms! Most forms come with instructions that tell you NOT to sleep with them on, since they can be ruined! A pair of panties and/or a nightgown is the best way to sleep enfemme! My own opinion, of course!!

Claire Cook
10-02-2010, 05:00 AM
I don't enjoy sleeping in my forms... And usually pop them out during the night. Then trying to find them in the morning is an issue...

LOL, same thing with me. So now I wear a strapless bra w/o forms -- works with nighties that have spaghetti straps. (and no, Karren, I don't add sauce...)

Brendastevens47
10-06-2010, 03:04 PM
I rarely get to sleep enfemm, so when I can I do wear a bra to bed and love the look of my breasts under my nightie. I just feel so wonderful waking up in the morning, with breast and wearing a lovely silky nightie and panties....what a way to start a day...hugs..Brenda

Loni
10-06-2010, 04:38 PM
not to worry you will get used to sleeping with them on. but you can be like me and have a sleep problem. i can be dog tired and not able to sleep, or can get to sleep...but wake up two or three hrs latter, or even sleep a good 14 - 16 + hrs. or even miss one or two night's sleep.

i have not slept good in so long i have forgotten what it feels like. i guess one of the problems of getting old.

MandyLee
10-06-2010, 04:52 PM
I sleep in lacy or silky sleepwear all most ever night. some times i wear a bra but most nights i take the bra off for sleep but it is nice to wake up enfemme is such a great way to start a day

lingeriegurl
10-06-2010, 08:01 PM
i believe i have read in my breat form care and wear instructions that one should not sleep in their breast forms since they "may burst." on occaision i have worn mine to bed.......and i must admit they are so nice and warm in the morning.

DeeDeeB
10-06-2010, 08:07 PM
Sleeping in any clothing? How barbaric!

DeeDee

prene
10-07-2010, 01:02 AM
I love sleeping with my forms on.
I always have them attached with holsters medical adheasive.
I do usually wear a sleep bra, nothing really tight but containing.
I love it when I sleep on my back and my forms move slightly down my right and left side(they seperate)
For some gg's that is exactly how there breast work, when they are laying on their back they have little or no projection.
Definately natural and feminine.
I like that.

Asako
10-07-2010, 02:35 AM
@MandyLee:
I use a very loose fitting shirt that is long for maximum coverage of my body. With it on, you can't tell what kind of underwear I have on. Though, the few holes(very old shirt) in the front and back tend to reveal the color of my bra. >.>;

@DeeDeeB:
Eh, I gotta have something on. X3 Can't sleep otherwise!

@lingeriegurl:
Indeed, you are correct.

@prene:
You use Hollisters? What do you use to get rid of the adhesive stuck to your chest??? *crosses fingers and hopes for an answer other than Goo-Gone since her Wal-Mart doesn't seem to stock it.*

Noemi
10-07-2010, 03:26 AM
I have Pals to and they are pretty much not going to rupture while sleeping. I sleep in them most nights, and I like how you describe waking up whole Allison, because waking up dressed does put a bounce in my step, if that is possible pre coffee. I am off to bed right now the nocturne that I am, gonna go hang with Harry Bosh for a while.

Karen__Starr
10-07-2010, 05:48 AM
I have seen enough warnings about “not to sleep in forms” that I changed from sleeping on my stomach to sleeping on my side. Have been doing this for years and no problem. My forms are from the Breast Form Store. Currently I have three sets, two in size 34C and one in size 34A along with a pair of enhancers.

Emma England
10-07-2010, 07:03 AM
Changing from on stomach to on side.

Is this easy to do? It's ok when you are awake, but when you are alseep, you won't know what position you are in!

Asako
10-07-2010, 07:19 AM
Very rarely have I EVER slept on my stomach. I always wake up on my side or on my back. Though, I suppose that depends on each person's sleeping habits and the way they toss 'n turn at night, if they do at all.

Maria in heels
10-07-2010, 08:00 AM
I love sleeping with my forms, and have never (thankfully) had any problems. I make sure to wear a proper size bra, which limits their movement somewhat, but it is a black stretch with lace trim underwire ( my wife bought it for me as a birthday present a few years ago ) and it has a bit of stretch like pantyhose. There is something definitely comforting about wearing them, and as soon as you wake up, they are body temp and just there...where they should be.

subwrx
10-10-2010, 01:22 PM
I just got my first mastectomy bra and wore it to bed last night it is so comfortable. It has pockets for the forms so they did not shift at all during the night. Also the inner pocket layer rests upon my skin instead of the form so my chest was not as sweaty in the am. I highly recommend.

Here is the link but I got the last one on clearance.

http://www.biggerbras.com/anita-full-figure-plus-size-bras-lingerie-swim/anita-kyra-microfiber-2-pockets-prosthesis-underwire-bra-5383x-ant-5383x.shtml

Asako
10-10-2010, 05:11 PM
There is one plus to using mastectomy bras. You don't have to sit there and ignore the itchiness underneath your forms. Dunno how soft or comfortable they are though. I can't sleep with a bra on any more. It just keeps me awake for some reason.

StacyCD
10-10-2010, 07:40 PM
For the past two months I have slept with a bra, forms, and a nightgown which is a big improvement in my SO's level of acceptance. Since I sleep on my side, I don't think there is too much danger in rupturing a form. I have a pair of Pals but I dislike the odor of them. Nothing is better than waking up and feeling my bra and forms inside my nightgown. I guess I sleep great wearing forms!

Jorja
10-10-2010, 07:50 PM
I tried sleeping with my forms on back when I had to use forms. I woke up one morning with them on my ears looking very much like Minni Mouse. That was the end of sleeping with forms.

VtVicky
10-10-2010, 10:41 PM
I have slept in mine 95% of the time for the last 12 years. My solution to the problem of having them move around at night is this: I have several bras that have a 2 layer cup. I have cut slits in the top of the cup in the area between the strap and the center of the bra. I cut the slits in the interior fabric, not the exterior fabric -- the layer that rests against the skin -- close to the top seam. Because my forms compress nicely, they can fit through a fairly small slit. The forms rest nicely, and securely, between the layers.

In addition to holding the forms securely, there are two more benifits to this technique. Having the forms between the layers eliminates the skin to silicon contact. Thereby eliminating the occasional sweating between the chest and forms.

And, if you find a very thin double layer bra, and put the forms in that, it has the effect of looking nearly braless. Under a thin silk or nylon top, it can look, and feel, terrific.

5150 Girl
10-10-2010, 11:12 PM
I don't sleep in my silicone forms, (unless I acidently fasll asleep watching TV)
If I'm pourpously sleeping in forms, (and/or other things that are hard on silicone forms) I have a set I made from stuffing a knee high with pollyfill.

eluuzion
10-11-2010, 03:30 AM
First of all, regarding the "only got 5 hours of sleep"...
I rarely get 5 hours of sleep on any night, forms or no forms, lol. Particularly when I am working on some project (which is most of the time). I am so flooded with ideas and brainstorming I do not have the normal "sleep routine" most do. It is like eating...I eat small meals when I am hungry. I sleep when I am sleepy. No real attention paid to time. (yes, I live alone, lol).

Yes I frequently wear forms to bed. No problems sleeping. I got used to sleeping anywhere when I traveled for a living.

But, I guess I do have a snoring problem. So I should probably be switching my forms from my chest to my back at night. :eek:Supposedly, if you tape a tennis ball, etc to your back when sleeping it helps to keep you from rolling over on your back (prime snoring position). But then I would have to turn my nightgown around, eh?

But if my forms were on my back, I would decrease the risk of damaging them, eh? But either way, I would still sleep just fine. Unless I have a dream there are giant leeches on my back...then what would I do? hmmmm....

I am just not going to worry about it. I sleep fine with them on now, and if anything happens...Wal-Mart always thinks of something...:heehee:

:love:

Noemi
10-11-2010, 03:41 AM
You are right Stacy the PALs do have a rubbery odor. I store mine is a bag with baby powder and now they smell like baby powder, as do all my bras. I do not mind this, the PALS are cheap and work with allot of outfits, but are too firm and false looking for blousy tops. I had been purging and I did not want to throw away yet another set of expensive forms, and so far I have not purged in a few years, I think I surrender, the cding urge, or feminine feelings never go away anymore. I will eventually get some better boobs. I love sleeping in my night gown and with my forms on.

diannecourtney
10-11-2010, 11:09 AM
Hi all: I often sleep with my twin loverlies and not as often with a gaff. But combining the two is a thrill in the am as the boys are aloft and the girls are in place.

diannecourtney
10-11-2010, 11:15 AM
Hi all: I sleep with mine often and it such a pleasure, VS bras hold them in place and I believe it is almost the real thing.

diannecourtney
10-11-2010, 11:23 AM
Hi all: I Often sleep with my Grand Titon and with my VS bras holding them in place its a pleasurable experience and every once in a while we"ll add a gaff for the boys and in the morning its a really girlie experience (I think).