PDA

View Full Version : Experience More "everyday" Activities while dressed

t-girlxsophie
09-30-2010, 11:40 AM
Been on here now almost a year and thought I had done It all,been out and about dressed on many Occasions,walking down the street.I have also went shopping,clubbing and such and had a ball.but really that's more in Gay/TG circles.Reading the experiences of others I've really not done that much to widen my horizons

I have realised I haven't pushed the envelope so to speak,For Instance I haven't been to a restaurant,visited Cinema or been to see a show En Femme.I have been to the park with my kids and SO,but really just stayed in the Car.I've realised that there is so much more Sophie can and should experience in her life I know it's early but I think my new years resolution will be to do more things as Sophie,I have so much I want to experience in everyday life.anybody else feel this way?

:hugs:Sophie xx

Michaella
09-30-2010, 02:52 PM
Agreed. I want to do things while dressed, the things I would do anyway.

carhill2mn
09-30-2010, 03:10 PM
About the only activities that I do not do en femme are those that would involve my family or friends of my male self. These include such things as grocery shopping, going to hardware or home supply stores, getting my nails done, going out for dinner/lunch/coffee, attending concerts, plays, museums, department stores, eletronic stores, etc. It is very enjoyable to be treated as a "lady"!

JulieC
09-30-2010, 03:13 PM
I don't like being penned up, forced to crossdress only at home, and even then just part of the house (kids not in the know). There are times when I just have to get out, though I still haven't been in 'real' public (where people can readily see me). The idea of just doing something normal, average, everyday while dressed has a strong attraction. I explained that to my wife once when I just wanted to go driving while dressed. Bless her, she doesn't understand sometimes, but she's supportive.

Michelle James
09-30-2010, 03:17 PM
I am just trying to do all my day to dat activities as Michelle. This morning I got up early (because it still takes me way too long to get ready) and my wife and I went to the local farmers market followed by breakfast at a nearby restaurant. I was my first time at a restaurant with a waitress. I didn't say much because I don't think my voice is right. Then I dropped my wife off at work and went home to do laundry and run some errands. Pharmacy, groceries, a few yard sales, etc. I am about to purchase tickets for a play so I will be forced to dress up in evening wear next week.

The point of all that was: If I don't push myself I will take the easy way out (drab) and not do any of these things.

Sorry for being so long, your post must have hit close to home.

Hugs

windycissy
09-30-2010, 04:29 PM
Yep, the trick is to find other CD'ers to play with. I've met several wonderful girls here on the forum and we've gone shopping together, had girls' nights out on the town, even played tennis and golf as girls. Crossdressing for me used to be a very lonely pastime, but now I can say that some of my best friends in life are just like me!

Kim_Bitzflick
09-30-2010, 07:42 PM
I definately want to experience any activity I can while dressed. I've done all those things you list and it only results in me wanting to do it more. My next thing is to go to the Vanderbilt house (Biltmore) in Ashville North Carolina. We have season tickets there.

charlene#2
10-01-2010, 03:41 AM
i have been to biltmore house at christmas time wearing fem jeans pantyhose and fem sneakers,it was really crowded and i dont think anyone even noticed,it was quite a rush for me

Freddy12
10-01-2010, 05:35 AM
There are lots of things that I have not yet done enfemme, and I am looking forward to each one! I want to see a movie enfemme next!

erickka
10-01-2010, 05:54 AM
Yes,I do. Life is too short not to go and enjoy everything it has to offer. Let's all get out and mingle!