PDA

View Full Version : Dont you just hate it when..........

jessica stockings
10-01-2010, 03:50 AM
your standing outside in your bra and knickers and your dressing gown gets caught by the wind and reveals what your wearing.

hope the neighbours didnt see haha

Cassi3
10-01-2010, 07:42 PM
When the phone rings and I can't answer it because my nails are still wet.

Nicola2876
10-01-2010, 07:45 PM
I can't walk around the house when I wife calls as she'll hear my heels clicking on our woodern floors

sissystephanie
10-01-2010, 08:27 PM
your standing outside in your bra and knickers and your dressing gown gets caught by the wind and reveals what your wearing.

hope the neighbours didnt see haha

As long as I have been dressing, if they haven't already seen me it is about time they did!! LOL!

Dennis Rodman
10-01-2010, 09:23 PM
When you have your favourite mini skirt on doing some shopping and you drop your wallet. Not only do the socks fall out my bra but people can see my plums sticking out my dress.

Sophie86
10-01-2010, 11:51 PM
When you order a gorgeous dress only to find when it arrives that it's slightly too small for you... but fits your wife perfectly! :cry:

RachelPortugal
10-02-2010, 03:17 AM
When you order a gorgeous dress only to find when it arrives that it's slightly too small for you... but fits your wife perfectly! :cry:

That happened to my wife, the ball gown fitted me perfectly. She sent it back and ordered the larger size - damn!

eluuzion
10-02-2010, 03:57 AM
It is simply one more problem resolved with duct tape and sailcloth...hehehe. (my sundeck is "wrapped" from floor to top rail with sailcloth. What my neighbors see of me from the waist up when I'm on my second story sundeck is nothing like the bottom half that they cannot see...whopppeeeeee!

always thinking...not clearly...but always "thinkin'...lol

Hey, I have found that even if people do think you are a nutcase...they are nice enough to act like you are not...:thumbsup:

:love:

PretzelGirl
10-02-2010, 09:07 AM
When you successfully execute a plan and sneak out of the house dressed past someone who doesn't know, get half way down the road, and realize you forgot your camera, make-up......

Plasibeau
10-02-2010, 10:36 AM
When it takes an hour to spackle on your face and it only takes three minutes to sweat it off in hundred degree heat.