PDA

View Full Version : Is there a point where we find "serendiptity or harmony of one's life...one's self...

Sherry-Stephanie
10-01-2010, 12:32 PM
...one's purpose....

I feel a need ..a desire, to expound... to speak out loud to myself, but also ask this question to see about how others feel...think and come to their inner spirit or soul....for where that soul is, is where we live our lives...you can read tis and think I'm a flaming idiot or whack job...but that's fine...have been called everything under the sun over the years....a few more "missles" headed my direction is no biggy...

Then you might agree and find what I have to say to have at least a little bit of value and you'll find something worth while in reading this....we'll see, since it's all up to you from this point....to exerience this pleasure we all seeking but few find....so can we share this place of tranquility with others???? only if you share and reach out with yoru thoughts and experiences....can we truly move forward...as we all try to cope with daily life's trial and trepidations...but that's living and that's what we need to do...and try and succeed along the way....

Does one ever reach a point of acceptence...both eternally but most importantly internally within our being our bodies and our souls?

Acceptence, to the level or point or realm of living in peace....what some might call God's grace...or others will call harmony or "finding serendipity"....

I think we do...and I think it when we come to the realization ofwho were are...what we are and that's we're OK as we are ....and then we're leaving that heavy load of guilt sorrow perplexity of exacty who we are are a person and we've finally allowed or given ourselves permission to live free and accepting...and that's when we enter that stage of "normallcy" or "serendipity".

I think we all experience this state of being or happiness when we allow ourselves permission to be free as who we are and what we are....we have a male side or masculine self...as well as a "femme" side...so like every other human being we were concieved by a male and female and at our moment of conception we were 50% male and 50% female....and we are that now because we didn't let society's "norm" dictate who were truly are....we broke free to express our true identity...that part that is male and that part that is female....and we do so in a state of pleasure or grace or happiness that is unsereal...am I dreaming this or is there really a state of "existence" here....that a limited few are able to reach....

Not everyone can do this and thus reach a place of "inner peace"....but once we reach it we can't imagine not being there and wonder why it took so long to reach it in some cases and less in other instances depending on the personal growth of each one of us....

I have experiences this level of awareness on a number of occassions....but it's not something that is just average and everyday....it's so special that it is truly life changing and all encompasing of a glow of pleasure that it really becomes difficult to describe...but you'll know it when you get there....it's like nothing you've experiences before....

But there's going to be a significant amount of pain and sorrow ...of hurt and despair...for this is the price we must engage, offer, be willing to put forth, or whatever difficult one experiences... inorder to be able to enjoy serendipathy....

But I look back now and think that as much of a challenging journey that I experienced it was all worth it and i truly can say "no regrets"....I can say I make no apology for who I am , what I am, why I am and how I will be going forth...for I feel that what I am is created by a higher power of a supreme being and my life has been a blessed experience given back to the supreme being as we each may choose to call Him...but he is spiritual god being....

Life is hard for all of use being it anything other than a human being...for this is what the Bible says we shall endure....cast from Paradise for Adam and Eve's misdeeds...but for who we can find our way back to the Eden from whence we came...and doing so we find "serendioity...peace harmony fgrace...whatever word you wish to call it....but it's peace, harmony and joy...you who have experienced this state know what I mean....

So anyone else out there have found this state of being where you are now or in the past and have maintained this level of awareness????

I'm sure others would eagarly seek to enjoy your expiences and find soulace in them....

Thanks

Stephanie

Sara Jessica
10-01-2010, 02:31 PM
Nice post! I think I understand what you are saying because I have felt it myself. I call them moments of being and they can be fleeting or linger for much longer. It happens when the peace in my heart finds a way to mesh with the outside world. I can be alone or with friends. These moments, at least for me, are also triggered by factors in my environment (weather, time & place, music, etc. all trigger such feelings).

Will the day come when this will become the norm rather than the exception? Time will tell. I do have inner peace a vast majority of the time but those moments where everything comes together...absolutely priceless.

GaleWarning
10-01-2010, 02:50 PM
Does one ever reach a point of acceptence...both eternally but most importantly internally within our being our bodies and our souls?

The short answer, S-S, is YES.
I am blessed, in that I have reached that point.
Keep on marching straight on through ...
You'll get there.

Kathi Lake
10-01-2010, 02:55 PM
Sherry-Stephanie,

The short answer is yes (and you don't know just how painful an answer that short is to me! :)).

The slightly longer answer (hey, stop laughing!) is that I know it's possible because I am kind of living it. Peace. Harmony. Lack of internal struggle. Lack of shame. Acceptance of what is - on mental, physical, and spiritual realms. I accept and even love me - just as I am.

Am I bragging? Heck no! If anything, it just shows how twisted I really must be to be in this place.

:)

Kathi

Sherry-Stephanie
10-01-2010, 03:12 PM
Serendipity is a place that rises above adversity....

for to reach it one must go through a serious amount of pain sorrow suffering ect...to reach it...

It can last for a moment or two of intense harmony or grace....or it can simply dwell for exteneded periods of time....it can be feeling that intense femminizism as we strut across the kitchen floor in heels and we feel our female stride and we hear it with the clicking of the heels on the floor...and feel our hips moving ala femme or it's just the state of mind that we have evolved to or eleavated to and glow from within....

It's when 75% of others out there say we're sick or perverted...and science calls it a "disorder"...either mental or emotional but we've moved far past what others think in determining who we are and what we are...and we're OK with that....because we know the true meaning of "grace"...as it comes from our God of belief....if one so embraces any spiritual guidence or beliefs....how could we ever consider being a female???? Well we've come to learn and understadn that within everyone of us be it male or female there is a duel gender of self and we've simply come to understadn that, accept it and embrace it and with our dressing we've now validated it even in light that it has affected relationships, friendships, employment and just the whole aspect of our social existence....I've had my last two jobs be affected by my duel gender...lost friends or those who I thought were friends...experienced predjuidice and hate...and been totally cast aside because of my beliefs...but in all and all I feel gifted and blessed....and although I am more of a solitude person I am richer for it...

For those who have shared this experience you know and completely understand what I am saying....for this is where I am now and as the commercial says..."that's priceless"!!!!! and I think you'll agree.....wouldn't change it for the world!!!!

But to move on one must move forward...one must continue to expand and explore....paths turn and twist and are constaly going forth.....so with that I'll move on and wish you all well...for my challenges continue and exploration is part of the "life blood of living"....and nothing ever stays static or the same...everything changes as it grows as it moves as it progresses...and we must all go in that direction...

So until we cross paths again....at some point in our collective journey....the best to you all....

Stephanie

Karren H
10-01-2010, 03:16 PM
Yeah... I'm there or as close to it as I will ever be... Nothing in this life is ever totally perfect.... I am me and I'm totally happy to be me... My happyness is now and has been for a long time independent of the clothing I wear.. Life is good!! :)

NathalieX66
10-01-2010, 03:52 PM
Grow, and find new quests in life. Laugh and make others laugh, and you will find happiness. That's what serendipity is.
Harmony is when you resolve the conflicts within yourself.
Nothing is perfect, you make the best of what you have, and you move on.
We humans are mere specks in this gigantic vast universe.

As for crossdressing, that's all Old Testament stuff (Deuteronomy 22:5, etc. )....none of it makes sense of me.. The OT seems so preoccupied with slaves, multiple wives, and mules.

Ruth
10-01-2010, 04:23 PM
As Karren said, life is good, particularly when you consider the alternative.
But yes, self-acceptance brings you to a point where you can feel a sort of happiness.

Soriya
10-01-2010, 04:27 PM
But to move on one must move forward...one must continue to expand and explore....paths turn and twist and are constaly going forth.....

Oh Stephanie, you are indeed quite a spiritual person beyond what any religion could possibly ever describe.

If I may add to what I quoted of yours, yes, to move on one must move forward, but the reason in my belief that most do not achieve such awareness is they do not look back before they move forward, thus still allowing their fears, their 'learned' and taught fears to guide their decisions today. As you say, to live life with no regrets, one must purge their past completely, answer all the question of their past that their fear doesn't allow them to look at. It doesn't matter if they are a crossdresser or anything else, it's just being human. Fear is ego and most operate from the answers their ego gives them. Reaching your higher self is no easy task and requires one to face their fears, conquer them. This is the painful part but all one must do is actually simple. Listen to their inutition rather then their Ego.

Ego (fear) tells you what you 'want' to hear. Intuition (ones higher self or self guidance) tells you what you 'need' to hear, even when it doesn't feel good. The ironic part of those who operate from their ego (fears) ultimately create the very fear they are trying to avoid. We all do it and the key is to stop. Here is an example for everyone of Ego and intuition in action....

My ex-wife and I had been going through therapy for our marriage for a long time to the point it was suggested we try a 'Theraputic' seperation, meaning, live apart for a while (NO DATING!) so we could think more clearly by not being around each other since that hadn't worked. I was committed to exhausting all options so I agreed. Once I moved out, things instantly were stress free for me and within a few days, I started to feel like this seperation may work. 5 days into it, I was cleaning out my spam filter and noticed an advertisement for a dating site. For some reason I couldn't delete it and just kept staring at it. Instantly the thought occired to me "She's on there". I wasn't thinking that to begin with, but rather it was an instant feeling out of nowhere. So I clicked on and and went to the site. Did a search in the area we lived and on the 2nd page, there she was, a full profile. Needless to say that ended it. I spoke with her about it and she admitted, well at least said she was on the site, and anoter for at least 3 weeks, that's before I even moved out.

My intuition led me to see that, even though I didn't want to.

Her Ego (fear) led her to going on the dating sites. I asked why she did it and she said. "I was afraid once you moved out you weren't going to come back".

By being afraid of that and going on the dating sites, her fear created the very fear she was afraid of and ultimatley made sure I wouldn't come back.

very simple yet very difficult but, the hardest challenges yield the greatest rewards and reachin ones higherself is the greates reward there is. :)

Beautiful thread Steph. :)

Frédérique
10-01-2010, 05:53 PM
I have experiences this level of awareness on a number of occassions....but it's not something that is just average and everyday....it's so special that it is truly life changing and all encompasing of a glow of pleasure that it really becomes difficult to describe...but you'll know it when you get there....it's like nothing you've experiences before....
So anyone else out there have found this state of being where you are now or in the past and have maintained this level of awareness????

You know, Stephanie, for a self-professed “whack job” you’re in touch with some very DEEP things. Of course, to you and me they are right beside us, giving us a hug, and not deep at all...
:)

This will be controversial to some, but I don’t buy the concept of a soul. I think it’s a convenient word for something unexplainable or unknowable, but who knows what is actually going on? Maybe nothing is going on. I would simply submit to the idea of awareness, as you have stated, and leave it at that. This is such a beautiful thing that it defies description – is this all there is to life? I think so…

I became aware some time ago, simply by walking around in the world with heightened senses. The “glow of pleasure” you refer to is real – it will happen if you don’t strive for it. A state of being, at odds with the normal state of non-being, is downright elegant in it’s simplicity, a gift to all who have the courage to let go and embrace nothing – by doing so, they embrace everything, but who can explain such things? Better to experience it yourself, after years of searching within, and reach the level of awareness you’re referring to. “We” are happy…

Here’s a heartfelt hug: :bighug: