PDA

View Full Version : So here I am .....

KarenR
10-01-2010, 02:09 PM
I left work early today because my wife was going to visit her Mom .... I stopped at a local Tractor Supply and Picked up 10 lbs of Finch Food. I grabbed a pair of her pathy hose (hope she doesn't miss them ) and proceeded to make myself some breastforms. I have them on right now .... while I am sipping away at my Martini's. I have a black 50F Bras and I have to say it is STUFFED. I can't decide if my breasts are too big or not ... I guess I'm not sure if I want them to pass as a woman or turn me on havings big boobs.

I'm not crazy about my Bra ... it's kinda pointy ... I like the flat rounded ones that my wife wears ... I guess I will need to try one of those..

I'm confused ... am I doing this becuase I would like to be a woman ... or because having breasts and a penis turns me on.

Please share you feelings ... I don't know why I am doing this .... I don't where I want it to go .... is there someone out there that relates .... Love Karen

Shadeauxmarie
10-01-2010, 02:37 PM
Go where your heart leads you. Or your male appendage. Or your GPS. Or........

giuseppina
10-01-2010, 02:45 PM
Hello Karen,

It's all well and good to explore your feminine feelings, but please get your own pantyhose. There is a thread in the Loved Ones section about this sort of thing. To summarise, you are asking for trouble when you take someone else's clothes, especially your wife's, without permission. IMO it isn't worth the $7 or whatever they sell for in your area.

Freddy12
10-02-2010, 04:40 AM
I think many of us do not know all of our motivations for dressing. I can very much relate to that. Each of us probably have our own reasons. The reason may or may not be important. It is important to accept the fact that it is part of who you are.

Cassie/Charlie
10-02-2010, 01:45 PM
Its hard to judge what your own motivations for dressing are keep searching yourself. You will find it.