PDA

View Full Version : A package came in and much to my surprise

DeniseNJ
10-01-2010, 09:03 PM
I came back from a trip without my wife. I was gone about 5 days Yes I wish I was able to dress but I couldn't. I get in early Friday morning and hit the sack .. Well today I see 3 packages that came in the mail all addressed to me. The first 2 , I knew what they were the third , I was perplexed. I tell the wife , I didn't kmow what it was so she says open it. I cut open the box only to see 3 pretty bras inside. In my mind I am like , I didn't order these and was nervous that they came with my name on the box and my wife watching and wondering what was inside. I said , I didn't order these, the wife knows I dress but hates it. She then said Oh they are mine, and with a puzzled look said I wonder why your name was on the box:o I kinda wish they were for me but the wife would not have taken so well to some bra's coming in for me. I asked her if she used my CC and she said no. I want forms and want them badly , I wonder how that would go over if she open up a box with size 9 forms inside:o

Freddy12
10-01-2010, 09:13 PM
I bet it would not go well. If she gets surprised like that it may turn her off to the possibility of accepting your dressing. I would recommend that you go to Glamour Boutique, which has a store in NJ and pick up the forms yourself. You can then hide them.

Dennis Rodman
10-01-2010, 09:14 PM
My wife found some of my her bra's that I had "acquired". She doesnt know I cd so didn't think much of it. I'm scared she would know were they are and if any of her's went missing. So I have to steal my mum's bras and other clothing items. Its a shame really because they just don't fit me at all. I'm only a skinny gal and you can see my mums tits through her zip in her jeans. Oh well.

Karren H
10-01-2010, 10:11 PM
I had mine sent to work. And no one opened them but the did run them through the x-ray machine. I can hear the maile guys "check this out.... that engineer on the 3rd floor just bought boobs!!".

I have gotten packages with things I've left at hotels before... They do that for good suctomers that tip well... And my wife wasn't very happy about those.. Lol.