PDA

View Full Version : the frist thing you would do???

Wendy me
09-05-2005, 12:36 PM
after just comming home after a week away with no wendy :eek: at all what is the frist girly thing do you think i did???? something to wear???? perhaps but the frist thing i did was shave real close .... then the brightest ***** red lipstick :)
i could find in my make up box .... latter a hott hott shower some plucking and something short and silky.....

if you just had returned from a week or more away from being your fem side what is the frist thing you would put on??????

Olivia
09-05-2005, 12:46 PM
Hey Wendy, great to have ya back girl! I hope you had a lot of fun, did ya see any bears? If I had to leave Olivia alone for a week...hmmm, I think the first thing I'd put on when I got back to "her" would be a bra and a nice, cute top. That would let me know that O was back for sure. And, some earrings, that would be nice too. Splash on a lot of perfume, after that shower and shave-all-over, and just kick back and enjoy being me! Talk to ya later, Olivia.

parris james
09-05-2005, 12:48 PM
Welcome back Wendy...I would put on something silk after full body shave :love:

Rachel Morley
09-05-2005, 12:54 PM
Hi Wendy,

Gosh, a week without anything girly....that would be hell! But, if it did happen I guess my first thoughts would be I need to wear a bra.

I love the feeling of wearing one and if I ever spend a reasonable amount of time out of one, I immediately want to get back into one as soon as possible. The feeling of the straps on my shoulders and back, plus the band around my chest feels so feminine to me. To me, a bra is unlike any item of male clothing.

So, yes a bra....and also a nice feminine top too.

Trinity_cat
09-05-2005, 01:22 PM
:D A Happy Smile :D

Kimberly
09-05-2005, 01:30 PM
HEELS!! ... it's gotta be some killer heels. ;) hehe.

insearchofme
09-05-2005, 01:31 PM
This happened to me and it was 1) bra 2) panties 3) lip stick 4) earrings 5) close shave all over

Seems like many of us think alike

Dana

Rachael Warren
09-05-2005, 02:00 PM
:D A Happy Smile :D

Dam, I was going to say that!

Ok, A VERY BIG GRIN.

Rachael. :)

Rachel_740
09-05-2005, 02:32 PM
if you just had returned from a week or more away from being your fem side what is the frist thing you would put on??????

That's never going to happen again! But if it did the first thing I'd put on is the same as the first thing I put on when I come home en-femme - THE KETTLE :D

Anne

Sharon B.
09-05-2005, 02:41 PM
I will have to say a full body shave, then apply scented body lotion, bra, panties, nail polish on my toenails, pantyhose, heels, makeup, earrings and a dress. :) ;)

Toyah
09-05-2005, 02:42 PM
Oh common where is your metal

Panties!

Priscilla1018
09-05-2005, 03:17 PM
Shave first,thenPANTIES

Marianne
09-05-2005, 03:21 PM
some plucking and something short and silky.....

I'd pluck something short and silky too! :D

Tristen Cox
09-05-2005, 04:01 PM
Marianne you'd pluck any....nevermind. Just gimme a fresh pair of undies(see I didn't say it)

Marianne
09-05-2005, 04:12 PM
Marianne you'd pluck any....nevermind. Just gimme a fresh pair of undies(see I didn't say it)

Well, yah, at this point I would. I haven't gotten laid in almost seven years (I think my virginity grew back!). :D

Rachael Warren
09-05-2005, 04:15 PM
Panties? I dont recall her saying she went commando!

:D

Tristen Cox
09-05-2005, 04:20 PM
Well, yah, at this point I would. I haven't gotten laid in almost seven years (I think my virginity grew back!). :D
Kewl!

Pics??????

Tiffy
09-05-2005, 04:24 PM
Twist a happy stick and put on my panties and my pink silk robe. Then curl up in my chair and play my playststion with my wife.

Kisses, April

Marianne
09-05-2005, 04:24 PM
Kewl!

Pics??????

Be careful what you ask for!

Here's the last (but one ) pic...

http://elawyn.homestead.com/files/guns2.jpg

HaleyPink2000
09-05-2005, 04:54 PM
I'd have to say Prolly my Bra 1st. Cause I love wearing a Bra. Then Frilly Frilly panties.

Julie
09-05-2005, 04:59 PM
Must be a Brit thing but I'd put the kettle on, there's nothing like a cup of tea at home after a week of gnats pee that passes as tea. :)

But whilst it was brewing I'd set out some clothes to change into after a long soak in the tub to wash the past week out of my hair.

Julie

Jonien
09-05-2005, 05:04 PM
Welcome Back Wendy

the first thing after Coffee would be to run a nice sented bath and soak him out and refemme

Noel Chimes
09-06-2005, 07:27 AM
After a week in the woods with no Noel? I'd put on a hot sented bath, a complete defuring, my hottest red panties, w/matching bra, WAR PAINT, heels, my best hott outfit, and find the nearest party and throw myself a welcome home bash. :dance: :cheer:
BTW did you find any bare bear out there? :whistling

Lisa Golightly
09-06-2005, 07:34 AM
The hot water! Not that Lisa is ever put in a box, but the first thing I'd do is have a bubblebath and some wine... soak in the warmth of water and alcohol... then do my legs... then dab at the cuts caused by my tipsy state :)

Sophie_A
09-06-2005, 07:34 AM
Definitely a girly session in the bath room, followed by heels, thong and a little skirt.

Just one question of topic, what is with some of you ladies and guns? A nice hunky soldier holding a good size weapon (of love sorry smutty mind today).

Billijo49504
09-06-2005, 08:27 AM
When I was getting out of the hospital, and my wife came to pick me up, she suprised me with a bra and panties. What a woman!!! When we got in the car, she handed me a tube of VS Sinful lipstick. :D

Toni
09-06-2005, 01:33 PM
Gotta be a bra then panties then a pair of hold ups (Thigh highs to the yanks)

JocelynG
09-06-2005, 01:35 PM
The absolutely first thing I would do is shave my legs

Katie Ashe
09-06-2005, 02:23 PM
Complete shave over, and wear the sexiest thing I can find... Shopping time at the mall !!!

Sharon
09-06-2005, 04:26 PM
The first thing I would have done is take a long, luxurious scented bubblebath, during which time I would remove any bodyhair that grew in the time I was "de-femmed." Then I would moisturize and powder my body and put on my slinkiest, silkiest gown.
Hell, that's how I spoil myself a couple times a week anyway! :)

Tristen Cox
09-06-2005, 04:44 PM
The first thing I would have done is take a long, luxurious scented bubblebath, during which time I would remove any bodyhair that grew in the time I was "de-femmed." Then I would moisturize and powder my body and put on my slinkiest, silkiest gown.
Hell, that's how I spoil myself a couple times a week anyway! :)
(in my best Dana voice) Pictures?:)

Marianne
09-06-2005, 04:51 PM
Just one question of topic, what is with some of you ladies and guns?

It's for those times when someone walks up to me and asks "Hey, you look familiar? Haven't I seen your picture on crossdressers.com?"

That's when I say "Nope", and shoot them. :)

(The serious answer is buried in another thread elsewhere... This is a free sample joke answer...)

connie rotten
09-06-2005, 04:58 PM
bubble bath ,shave my legs , set my hair , put on my newest panties ,and then let out a soft sigh as I begin my make up. :cheer:

Brittney M
09-06-2005, 05:06 PM
Well the very first thing I would have to do is a hot bubble bath. Then a full body shave. Then I would have to have something sexy to put on.

Akyra
09-06-2005, 05:35 PM

get nekkid wut else?????