PDA

View Full Version : OH MY GAWD! I went out!!

Ashleythenewgirl
10-03-2010, 02:38 AM
I had so much fun tonight! It was a blast!
Started the evening at my girlfriend Bobbie's where I could get all girled up. She's been helping alot with make up pointers etc. I did most of my own tonight with only a little help from her applying blush.
And BTW I stopped in yesterday to visit the SA from my color analysis to show her some pics. She was very appreciative and excited about my big night. So she got this grin and said "do you like fragrances?" and gave me three Dior samples. I wore Cherie tonight. New addiction!!
Her SO asked if we could take my SUV and at first I thought "oh gosh what if someone I know sees me?" then I thought "hell with em" so off we went in my Xterra.
Got to the TG support meeting and it was a really pleasant experience. There was a mix of CD girls and Post Op Transsexual girls, all made me feel very welcome. They asked questions to get know me and we had a great discussion. One girl had just completed SRS about 4-5 weeks ago and gave us all some fresh insight. There was just so much support and positive energy at the meeting.
I remember sitting there in my outfit thinking how perfect I felt. I'm not saying I'm perfect...but to be there with my sisters and getting to be en femme. What a high.
After the meeting we drove off to Chili's and had a late dinner. I was driving otherwise I might have had a glass of wine or two...but it was great. Today I was nervous, really nervous about being at Chili's. By the time we got there....I was ready to PARTAYYYY! OMG it was fun. The staff was a hoot and we had a wonderful time just talking away.
To top it off, one of the staff from the Community Center (the meeting place) who happens to be a lesbian and just a super person to be around gave me a hell of a compliment. As we were leaving she thanked me for coming and said "Damn you look hot!"
I just about fell over....
Now, I have come here in less than three months. From accepting Ashley to tonight. You have all given me a tremendous amount of support, guidance, enrouragement and above all, love.
Thank you.
But the person who I want to thank the most will never see this post. My wife gave me the support to go to the meeting tonight. As she said earlier this week (again) you need to accept yourself and be happy with yourself.
God I love that woman.

PS I posted pics from tonight in my thread- in the very first message I put up.

Gina X
10-03-2010, 08:18 AM
Yeh yeh yeh we know !! LOL so what are you doing for an encore 8^)

Lots of love Gina x

PretzelGirl
10-03-2010, 09:07 AM
That is a wonderful story Ashley! See, it isn't so hard, even in Boise! I am glad you had a great time and I hope it leads to a lifetime of them! :hugs:

LitaKelley
10-03-2010, 09:12 AM
awesome.

Jenny Doolittle
10-03-2010, 10:57 AM
Hi Ashley,

The Boise group has one of my dearest friends that attends, Just wondering if you meet her, her name is Ralene,and she always goes to Chilli's after the meeting. Hope you did, she is a wonderful person,

Jenny

Cassandra Lynn
10-03-2010, 11:46 AM
Hey that all sounds wonderful Ashley, glad it was everything you hoped for. Curious about your friend Bobbi, i met a CDer named that at Club Sin a while back.
Anywho, rock on girlfriend, see ya around.
mj (Cassie)

Ashleythenewgirl
10-03-2010, 12:04 PM
Hi Ashley,

The Boise group has one of my dearest friends that attends, Just wondering if you meet her, her name is Ralene,and she always goes to Chilli's after the meeting. Hope you did, she is a wonderful person,

Jenny

Jenny, I did get to meet Ralene. I didn't get to talk with her much but she struck me as a nice person. We did talk a little about spouse support. She had some amazing pics on her blackberry...
@ Cassie- I doubt it was that Bobbie- we actually talked about Club Sin and she doesn't like to go there due to the indoor smoking there. But it could have been?
And yes even in little old Boise!!!
Not sure for an encore yet....but I will let ya know for sure.

Shayna2008
10-03-2010, 12:11 PM
Congratulations on going out en-femme! I'm glad you had such a great night!

AKAMichelle
10-03-2010, 12:16 PM
Sounds you have changed your life forever. You are on the path of accepting yourself and finding happiness wherever you are instead of hiding away in the closet. We spend so much of your TG life in hiding and being fearful of everything which could out us. Then we find that we didn't die when we went out. You were able to be a whole person for a change. The happiness which you felt was only the beginning cause now you will be able to be yourself more and more until you will find the elusive balance in your life. I hope you have smooth sailing in your journey and lots of adventures to write about.

Bon Voyage and good luck! :D

AllieSF
10-03-2010, 01:16 PM
Way to go Ashley. You had a great time, the fears were just that and now maybe you are just a bit hooked. keep up the good work, and flowers to the wife.

Lucy_Bella
10-03-2010, 01:47 PM
Ashley,
What a lovley avator pic , glad to see you post it. I am happy for you that your first outing went as it did and you had fun , hope that continues for you :)

Ashleythenewgirl
10-03-2010, 03:30 PM
Awww thank you Lucy! I appreciate it. I am happy for you too on your night last night!
I am planning my next outing.....no pun intended!
Allie- great idea. I should buy her some this week. She's such a doll.
Ashley

GirlieAmanda
10-03-2010, 07:33 PM
I love goin' out stories! I want to so bad. I have met with a TG group recently too but just at a non-members open picnic. It was fun and I didn't want to leave them. I want to go out with a friend and have fun. That is so inspiring to me to see you go out and have such a relaxing and fun time. You help me and give me fuel for my confidence fire. Just know that. The last time I went out the World Trade Centers were still standing. Its time for some fun dammit!

Ashleythenewgirl
10-04-2010, 12:06 AM
Yah Amanda it is time for some fun! Go get out! You look great and I know you would have so much fun.
I'm planning my next one. Nothing for sure yet....but it may involve going to a club here in town. Like this Friday.

Ashleythenewgirl
10-04-2010, 12:13 AM
My wife just said she wanted to see a pic from last night!!!!
I sooo hope this goes well.

pahosegirl
10-17-2010, 07:21 PM
Amanda be sure to contact me, I do go out in our area and would be happy to have you come out and meet our cd friends and supporters it is a great time and you would be fabulous connecting with everyone. My YIM is gowolvesus.....Michelle