PDA

View Full Version : "Caught"? and almost caught!

Asako
10-03-2010, 03:52 AM
Like I've said in another topic, I've started sleeping with my forms attached. As I've indicated in other posts, I've also started using Hollisters 7730 for adhesive. Ironically, I had a serious encounter and an encounter that I'm not quite sure was real or dream. I'll start with the one I'm not 100% sure about.

When I sleep for long periods of time, my parents will creep into my room in check on me. If I'm not up by a certain time, they'll check on me. Well, I'm almost certain that's what happened and both saw me asleep with my forms and a bra on when I was drifting on the border of sleep. I recall hearing my dad say "Is that Bob(1)?" with my mom chiming in right behind him "I think so.". I would imagine this revelation made them beat a hasty retreat but since I was "asleep" at the time...I'm not sure if this was a "coincidence"(2) dream.

Now for the concrete time that I almost got caught. My grandparents dropped in about 30 minutes after I woke up. I still had my bra and forms attached. Anyone who's used Hollisters knows that "ripping" the forms off after using Hollisters will rip skin off. So, there I am trying to get them off with Hollisters Adhesive Remover hoping that they won't poke their head in my room to say hi. Took forever and I had adhesive all over my hands but I got them off and stored without incident. Thankfully, the bathroom is right next to my bedroom so cleanup was fairly easy.

The way mom and dad acted during my conversation with my grandma about my sleeping habits invoked slightly odd body language from both my parents. My dad seemed to be looking at me but he most definitely didn't "see" me. Almost like reality got tuned out for a moment. My mom on the other hand had to force a smile for a bit while talking to my grandpa after hearing my grandma and I talking about my sleeping habits. Her "fake" smiles almost look genuine and probably would to others but you notice things about people that you've lived with for a long time.

(1) Generic names for the win. ^.^

(2)I don't believe in coincidence. I DO believe everything, good and bad, occurs for a reason. Don't always KNOW why but it happens.

Angela Rose
10-03-2010, 04:34 AM
Just wondering how old you are that your parents check up on you when you are sleeping

Frédérique
10-03-2010, 04:37 AM
Hi, Bob. It seems like you and I are up at all hours – insomnia becomes you (I mean us)...:eek:

I’ve had dreams like this, if they are dreams at all, but, since I don’t have people checking up on me, my imagination must be running wild. When I sleep for long periods, My sister shuffles to the bottom of the stairs, wondering if I’m dead, and she calls my name – you can call me “Billy” for reference. The situation works in my favor – she rarely comes upstairs, so I can sleep in MY forms and frolic in my perfumed tranny dreams all night (or all day) long. If I were you, I would get a lock of some kind, but I get the feeling that might lead to more of the quizzical looks and tell-tale parental body language you have already described...

These things are obviously worth the effort, but your adhesive sounds labor-intensive. I go for less shape via a hugging bra, so adhesive isn’t necessary. I can’t stand messy hands! I can toss and turn with no problems, but when I’m being embraced in this manner I’m usually in another world – no problem...

I don't believe in coincidence. I DO believe everything, good and bad, occurs for a reason. Don't always KNOW why but it happens.

Since you’ve gone on record disagreeing with me (publicly), I must say I disagree with your take on things always occurring for a reason. I think the human mind likes to cover its own tracks by way of association, smoothing over the cracks in daily life with thoughts of destiny, pre-determination, or whatever you wish to call it. If you stop and think for a moment, why would things happen for a reason? How could this possibly be? To what purpose? By and large, most people are burdened by this idea, unable to see that we are afraid of choice, and all the freedom that little word conveys. For instance, I logged on, saw your name at the top of the list, so I read your OP. Was I meant to? What was the purpose of that? Somewhere down the road, am I going to make a connection with some other event that would NOT have happened, had I not logged on when I did, and read your words? The mind connects things, but it does this unconsciously. We are aware, so we think there must be something more to it, n’est-ce pas? Personally, I don’t think anything means anything, but you are free to make a choice and disagree with me. I may be wrong, and I will admit it if I am, but I see no evidence of things occurring for a reason...

Sweet dreams, my princess...:heehee:

Nick2Nikki
10-03-2010, 04:56 AM
Good to know that I'm not the only one who has problems telling dreams from reality every once and awhile. Luckily I have a loft bed, so even if someone were to check on me while I was sleeping, they wouldn't find much.

PretzelGirl
10-03-2010, 08:59 AM
Hmmm..... Don't know how your home life is setup, but I would be one to lock the bedroom door to not have visitors while I am sleeping. So it seems that you will have more to discuss with your parents once someone decides to break the ice. Is this going to be your plan or are you just going to wait to see if they are going to say anything (to confirm dream vs reality maybe)?

RADER
10-03-2010, 09:51 AM
Hmmm..... Don't know how your home life is setup, but I would be one to lock the bedroom door to not have visitors while I am sleeping. So it seems that you will have more to discuss with your parents once someone decides to break the ice. Is this going to be your plan or are you just going to wait to see if they are going to say anything (to confirm dream vs reality maybe)?

Totality agree, and if your door does not have a lock, replace it. A new door lock at most home center stores cost
about $ 20.00 or less, depending on what type you get. Or easer yet, just buy a 1 X 4 board, about 48" long. Wedge
it under the door knob to the floor on an angle. That will keep out prying eyes. Every one needs a little privacy
once in a while. Rader

Loni
10-03-2010, 12:18 PM
yes the 2X4 will work great.
but why did it take forever to remove your forms? try using goo-gone, your forms will almost fall off. just support them as they peal them selves off. do not let them "fall off it will take skin, just get the goo-gone in the squirt bottle. shower after and wash the forms real good to remove the remover.

Asako
10-03-2010, 01:44 PM
Just wondering how old you are that your parents check up on you when you are sleeping

I'm 24 BUT I'm also prone to sleeping almost an entire day when I've done the impossible and burned the midnight oil a time or two on some awesome new game I got my grubby little paws on. ;o

@Sue and RADER:
Why would I want to lock my door? They only check on me when I've pulled a 14+ hour sleeping binge.

@Loni:
It took forever because Hollisters holds pretty damn well. One could argue that's also it's only fault.

@Frederique:
Huh...you mean like the dream I had a few nights ago where I dreamed I woke up with a 100% feminine face? And again, "Bob" was for reference sake "Billy". =)

EDIT:Ooooh yea...dad walked in my room while I was wearing my forms not too long ago. It was like seeing the deer in the headlights while BEING the deer at the same time. I acted like nothing was wrong and tossed him what he was looking for. I think I broke his brain. =X

Angela Rose
10-04-2010, 12:00 PM
[QUOTE=Asako;2281546]I'm 24 BUT I'm also prone to sleeping almost an entire day when I've done the impossible and burned the midnight oil a time or two on some awesome new game I got my grubby little paws on. ;o

I understand now. Your parents are obviously concerned about your sleeping such a long period, and they are checking to see that you are ok. If you feel that they have nothing to worry about, you must tell them so and ask them not to enter your bedroom as it upsets your sleep routine. If you lock the room as some have suggested it probally will upset your parents or even make them suspicious that you are hiding something. I hope you find a satisfactory answer to your problem but tread very carefully if you value your relationship with your parents,

Asako
10-04-2010, 01:33 PM
Angela hit the nail on the head. =3 Though, not that this really matters anymore. I'm rather certain now that what I thought might be a dream was reality. I saw the same look on his face when he saw me with my forms that I had also seen on his face when I was talking to my grandma. *shrugs* I just act like nothing is wrong now. XD

Tamii
10-05-2010, 03:08 AM
Ok since your clearly into anime and video games (aka weird geek stuff that our parents will never understand) since holloween is coming be a girl (sailor moon, chun-li, baonetta, your avatar) and just tell them "sorry if i didn't tell you about my costume that i bought Insert Time You Broke Your Dad's Brain ago." If any thing that will at least lessen the load of them not having any excuse of finding you passed looking like a gender mess lol

Noemi
10-05-2010, 03:26 AM
I sleep with my forms all the time but do not glue them up any longer. I also am older and live by myself, which can get a little crazy cause its so easy to dress all the time.
I have had dreams that I have been caught, or out somewhere unknowingly dressed and gotten busted. They can feel uncomfortable, hey we are just doing what comes natural to us. No one told me to start wearing my Moms clothes when i was a little kid I just knew it would feel better. My parents never confronted, well my Mom jumped on me once or twice(verbally)when she found my things or when one of her dresses was hanging in my closet, but she was such a pain in the ass, searching my room all the time, it sucked(sorry Mom But true)that I knew better than to be straight with her at the time, how can you trust someone that is sneaking around. How are they going to understand this stuff? Well they might...
Could be a start, parents can really be in love with you and can be surprising, in a good way. But mostly are interested in themselves and really don't want to deal with cding or gay/bi stuff unless they really are forced to.