PDA

View Full Version : I love to cook

Sarah Doepner
10-03-2010, 11:38 AM
I just had a chance to dress and went for the gold last night, had a wonderful time. I left the nail polish on and when I woke this morning I tried a few more outfits, played with my hair and worked on finding the best accessories for what I had on. Then I realized my daughter, who doesn't know I crossdress, was probably going to stop by with her kids on the way to religion class. I can get out of the clothing and make up and remove the nail polish pretty quickly and shower to wash away the smell of perfume on my body, but both the nail polish remover and perfume had filled the house with their scents.

Just before I got in the shower I put a half pound of bacon in a frying pan and put it on low. By the time the daughter got here everything was put away, the house smelled just like it should, I had a great breakfast and it looks like BLT's for lunch. I normally am not clever, but this one worked out better than I could have expected.:heehee:

jessica renee
10-03-2010, 11:45 AM
Good idea! And to think that I spent all those cold winter days doing my nails next to an open window.:doh:

linnea
10-03-2010, 12:04 PM
Good idea if you have to cover up the fragrance and the smell of polish or polish remover--cooking comes in handy for a variety of reasons--lol!

Persephone
10-03-2010, 01:19 PM
Very clever, Sarah! But leaving an unattended pan on the stove, particularly one with fat in it, is an invitation to disaster. Please be careful!

Frédérique
10-03-2010, 02:42 PM
Then I realized my daughter, who doesn't know I crossdress, was probably going to stop by with her kids on the way to religion class.

I LOVE that sentence!!! :heehee:

GaleWarning
10-03-2010, 02:52 PM
Loaded with guilt?

regina young
10-03-2010, 04:51 PM
Sarah, good thinking. I used to live in Sandy, what a beautiful part of the country, and you are going into one of the most beautiful times to be in your neck of the woods. Winter sports; skiing, snowmobiling, and just loving the outdoors. After a night when I get to dress as me, sometimes in the morning is when I love to try on a few more things, or mix and match, or just see how this goes with that. Sarah, life is short , always go for the gold......regina