gone

Tristen Cox
08-18-2004, 04:05 PM
hot hOt HOT!!

Need I say more. What size are you?

I'll be back to view again...:D :D :D

kristi cd
08-18-2004, 06:04 PM
I think that happens to everyone. I know I have gone through periods like that and I've yet to really dress that much (long story :rolleyes:, but anyway...)

BTW for just getting back in the swing of things you look terrific. ;)

eleventhdr
08-18-2004, 06:06 PM
I think that like most of us you will find it is better nad you will look and feel much better as female. That's what most of us do want anyway really!.

NewShy21NJmtf
08-18-2004, 07:29 PM
With a little make up you would fool me, and I would love it. I wish I was that skinny. You look great, no need to poison yourself with "happy" pills when dressing is much healthier.

Stephanie

chantelle
08-19-2004, 05:42 AM
May I Be Your Best Girlfriend.please!!!!chantelle. ;)

Marda
08-19-2004, 09:00 AM
Hi Allison,
~
Nice to see you're not swallowing *BrainBeans* anymore !!!
You Look *Great* !!!
Tell me pleez "How Do You *Feel* ?
~
Love / Marda

Sara Kat
08-19-2004, 10:51 AM
...that for ages ya don't dress at all, then ya just go crazy?!?
I'm kinda like that now since I finally moved out on my own. Now I'm going crazy with buying all the clothes I've always wanted but could never really have while living back home.

Sara Kat
08-20-2004, 11:35 AM
When's the wedding Allison? :D

Can I be a bridesmaid?! Please!!! :p

Julie
08-20-2004, 06:43 PM
Allison,

Very nice pics! I'm so jealous you have your own hair! But you made me realize that it just adds one more aspect to dressing - fixing up the hair in femme style. I'm not saying I wouldn't like to have that problem though :)

Last June, Jacki and I went to a salon to have our makeup done. What I have since found is how accepting most of the salons are with CDers. Hell, it's a business and we represent profit. Why not accept? Anyway maybe you could find someone who can give you a changeable cut, one that can be masculine or feminine depending on how you style it. (Now I'm really jealous!)

If that doesn't work you could become a rock star, they all seem to have great girl hair!

Julie

Janice Ann
08-21-2004, 11:19 AM
Allison
Make a size chart up for Allison- with a list of what you want- Walk in , find a sales lady to help you find that new skirt- top or ?? Tell her they are for a gift for
G/F wife or ??- Pick out what you want- Ask for a box to put them in,
Then if you get funny looks at the payout. Say- darned cell phones- she split on me to take a call- And I still do this- trouble is closet space is getting to be a premium. Janice Ann
After a few trips - you will relax -