PDA

View Full Version : Breasts and cleavage

suzi_cd
09-05-2005, 04:13 PM
Well I've now got some nice silicone enhancers. They dont give me big boobs though. I know I need to get my cupsize sorted out but what sort of tops will look good with smallish breasts (44B/C).

suzi

xx

ebony
09-05-2005, 06:31 PM
Tank tops and those tops that show the back out with no sleeves and somtiimes no belly those two types of shirts were working for me when
I was using those enhancers. Go to fredricks or victoria secret and buy yourself a padded underwire bra C cup. this bra will enhance your enhancers
and they look good in one of those tank tops.

suzi_cd
09-06-2005, 01:29 AM
I guess I need to go into town at the weekend and see what I can find in the local stores.

is 44C a "realistic" size? or is it too small?

not quite sure what you mean about tops with the back cut out. Are you talking about sports bra style tops?

suzi

xx

Tristen Cox
09-06-2005, 09:49 AM
B sounds good ta me, bigger means the top will hang out more. When in doubt get both. ;)

suzi_cd
09-06-2005, 02:14 PM
B sounds good ta me, bigger means the top will hang out more. When in doubt get both. ;)

True. I tried a couple of experiments by taping the bottom of my natural breasts which pushed them out more and with the enhancers they looked quite good.

They are silicone so I'm not sure what to use to fix them on, however I have found that pressure on the enhancers goes back onto my nipple which is a great feeling.

suzi

xx

I edited it because I'd put implant rather than enhancer [guess I got carried away!]

Wendy me
09-06-2005, 02:22 PM
for a b cup is all i need girlfreind the right bra is everything .... me no pads or inserts jut a good bra and me.....

suzi_cd
09-06-2005, 03:50 PM
;)

suzi

xx

Wendy me
09-06-2005, 04:10 PM
;)

suzi

xx
well said.........

suzi_cd
09-06-2005, 04:16 PM
Well I guess I either have to buy both sizes (just one colour and style first time round) and see which one fits.

I like the idea of lacy ones ;)

suzi

xx

suzi_cd
09-07-2005, 02:12 AM
OK so given my bra size what sort of tops would be best for me?

I'm determined to make a proper job of it this time and not look horrible,

suzi

xx

Marlena Dahlstrom
09-07-2005, 02:23 AM
is 44C a "realistic" size? or is it too small?

44C is realistic. Often GGs who have a 44 band size are larger than a C cup, but if you go to a D cup, it can be hard to zip yourself into a dress, and big boobs do tend to draw extra attention you may not want. You'll probably have a hard time finding a 44B bra.

As far as tops, that really depends on your overall build. If you're a 44, then (like me) you may be a little heavier than you'd like and may have a thick neck. V-neck tops are great for lengthening you (and consequently making you look slimmer). Wrap tops are also good, since they cup under the breasts and will make you look a little bigger there (and slimmer below). If you feel like you're showing a little too much skin (or forms), you can always put a cami underneath either, since that's what GGs do.